This item has been shown 57 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
SEARCH OUR store
- Order by Noon EST and this part ships today!
- Always Free Shipping with your AM-AutoParts orders.
- Lowest price on brand new, in-the-box auto parts.
Ford Mazda Lexus Toyota Front Wheel Hub Bearing Module Left or Right NEW
- Fits either LH (Driver Side) or RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 7T41-1215-BA, 7T41-1215-B, 7T411215BA, 7T411215B
- Attaches to hub and knuckle assembly
- Direct replacement
- Replace only defective bearing if needed
- 2007-12 Ford Edge Front Wheel Hub Bearing
- 2004-06 Lexus ES330 Front Wheel Hub Bearing
- 2007-12 Lexus ES350 Front Wheel Hub Bearing
- 2004-06 Lexus RX330 Front Wheel Hub Bearing
- 2007-09 Lexus RX350 Front Wheel Hub Bearing
- 2006-08 Lexus RX400h Front Wheel Hub Bearing
- 2007-12 Lincoln MKX Front Wheel Hub Bearing
- 2006 Mazda 6 MAZDASPEED Front Wheel Hub Bearing
- 2007 Mazda 6 Front Wheel Hub Bearing
- 2007-10 Mazda CX-7 Front Wheel Hub Bearing
- 2007-10 Mazda CX-9 Front Wheel Hub Bearing
- 2009-10 Pontiac Vibe Front Wheel Hub Bearing
- 2005-10 Toyota Avalon Front Wheel Hub Bearing
- 2004-12 Toyota Camry Front Wheel Hub Bearing
- 2001-07 Toyota Highlander Front Wheel Hub Bearing
- 2009-10 Toyota Matrix Front Wheel Hub Bearing
- 2004-10 Toyota Sienna Front Wheel Hub Bearing
- 2004-08 Toyota Solara Front Wheel Hub Bearing
- 2009-10 Toyota Venza Front Wheel Hub Bearing
If you have a question about a part you should contact us before buying. We're staffed from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday and usually reply within hours. All items are continually re-listed. If we are unable to answer your question before the current listing ends, another sale will be available.
AM Autoparts is proud to offer you the best price and fastest service for all your aftermarket parts needs. In order to keep our prices low, we have the following purchasing policies:
Shipping and Billing:
- We only accept payment from, and ship to, Confirmed PayPal addresses.
- We ship to the continental 48 states; we do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, The Virgin Islands, or Puerto Rico.
- We are unable to accept payments from, or ship to, international addresses including Canada.
- We ship 98% of packages the same day if ordered before 12:00 PM EST.
- AM Autoparts is happy to warranty our parts for 60 days after purchase. Parts must be in new, salable condition. AM Autoparts reserves the right to assess a 15% restocking fee.
- We only warranty cost of parts. Any installation or other fees are non-refundable.
- If a part arrives damaged, or is defective, it is our responsibility to take care of it but it must be reported to us immediately.
Payment: Immediate Payment via PayPal. Please purchase and pay for the item through the sale, and do not manually send us a PayPal payment.
We're here for you!
We are proud to offer quality service and we want your transaction to go perfectly. Take advantage of our customer service representatives who are here to help you; contact us on . Thank you for your interest and we hope to do business with you!
Business hours: 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS Turbo: 9.560 @ 147.670
FastLane, Turbos: 88mm
2006 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS Nitrous: 11.200 @ 120.560
Pete Zoppoth, Engine: Ls2 6.0, Tires: Nitto Dr's
2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS Magnacharger: 11.306 @ 120.350
Ron (PsRumors, Engine: Stock ls2, Supercharger: Magnacharger 112hh Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Streets
2006 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS Nitrous: 11.353 @ 118.360
Pat (freemaSSon), Engine: LS7 441, Supercharger: - Turbos: - Tires: 16
2008 Chevrolet TrailBlazer ss,maggie112hh12psi,nos,full weight 5135lb: 11.550 @ 118.100
dominick, Engine: stock ls2 blockstock,cam,stock haed's, Supercharger: maggie112hh Tires: R-S-A good year
2006 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS - Motor Pass - On Street Tires: 11.828 @ 112.710
Pat (freemaSSon), Engine: LS7 441, Supercharger: - Turbos: - Tires: ROAD HUGGERS, laugh @ me, they hook
2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer awd ss: 11.891 @ 113.680
DICK AVERSA, Engine: 416 ls3,
2006 Chevrolet TrailBlazer ss: 11.940 @ 114.000
mike, Engine: 6.0 ls2, Supercharger: no Turbos: no
2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS: 11.983 @ 113.930
mark (Ultimate Fighter), Engine: 6.0 LS2, Supercharger: Magnuson MP 112
2008 Chevrolet TrailBlazer ss112hh 12psi: 12.030 @ 114.600
dominick, Engine: ls2 stock block,heads,cam, Supercharger: yes
2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS: 12.190 @ 112.460
DICK AVERSA, Engine: LS3 /416, Supercharger: NO Turbos: NO Tires: SUMMER
2005 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS: 12.300 @ 108.730
2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS ALL WHEEL DRIVE: 12.500 @ 107.890
DICk (Tracman 466), Engine: LS2, Tires: Hankook
2006 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS: 12.595 @ 106.950
Jeremy Cattaneo, Engine: LS2, Tires: stock
2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer AWD SS: 12.650 @ 106.390
D AVERSA, Engine: 6.0, Tires: STOCK
2006 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS: 12.950 @ 105.740
Tony, Tires: 275/45R17 MT ET streets
2006 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS 2WD: 13.022 @ 105.320
2006 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS: 13.108 @ 109.000
Brian, Engine: LS2, Turbos: Cooming Soon Tires: Street Tires
2006 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS (2wd): 13.178 @ 105.230
2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS AWD: 13.239 @ 102.210
Matt M, Engine: 6.0,