This item has been shown 27 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Scratch & Dent Headers
Photo is for representation only.
Actual product conditon may vary.
See details below.
& Product Specifications
1980-1986 Ford F100/150/250/350 4x2
Scratch & Dent Product Condition Definition
Scratch & Dent items are NOT old worn-out items that are being resold. They are “like new” items that were returned under warranty or are products that are obsolete in our catalogs and can’t be sold thru our normal channels. Most are returned because of slight damages during shipping, casting blemishes, missing parts, etc. When these items are returned, we inspect each item to ensure there aren’t any defects that would deem them unusable.
Other facts about Scratch and Dent items:
- May contain scratches, blemishes, and other visual flaws
- Scratch & Dent items may not be in original packaging
- May be missing small installation or accessory parts
- Some items are new, but obsolete, therefore they cannot be sold through our regular distribution system.
These headers will ship from our plant in Aberdeen, Mississippi. Since they are stored in our distribution center there, I am unable to answer questions pertaining to the specific condition or take specific pictures of the "scratch and dent" headers.
- We gladly accept PayPal and All Major Credit Cards. Don't have a PayPal account? Sign up here!
- We are required to charge sales tax in Kentucky, Mississippi, and California. Tax will be figured at checkout.
Warranty & Return Policy
- Holley Performance wants to ensure that every customer is completely satisfied with their purchase. Although obsolete, scratch & dent and used items do not have a warranty, we understand that things happen and every situation is different. Please let us know of any issues you may have before leaving response so we have an opportunity to rectify the issue. We will do everything possible to make sure you are fully satisfied with your purchase and want to earn your continued business!
- Buyer pays return shipping
Shipping & Tracking
- Please see the “Shipping and Payment” tab
- We ship all US orders via United Parcel Service (UPS Ground)
- A signature is required on all UPS orders over $250
- Tracking information will be sent via email after your package ships (you must supply a valid email address during checkout)
- We ship within 1 business day upon receipt of payment
- We do not ship to APO/FPO or US Post Office Box addresses
- We ship internationally thru United States Postal Service (USPS) Express Mail International; allow extra time for international shipments
- We can not ship as a "GIFT" or ship anything internationally with changes to the invoice
Customer Service & response
- Our customer service hours are 7:00 am – 4:00 pm Central Time Monday thru Friday (excluding holidays)
- If you are not certain about an item or have questions, use the “Ask Seller a Question” link under the listing.
- We strive to answer questions submitted thru ’s message system within 1 business day
- If you have a technical question about your purchase, please call our Tech Services department at (866) 464-6553 between 8:00 am – 6:00 pm M-F and Saturdays 9:00 am to 3:00 pm.
- We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase – please let us know if you have any problems with your purchase before leaving response so we have a chance to make it right – we want your repeat business!
Check out the official Holley Performance store for more great deals!!
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1970 Mercury Cyclone Spoiler: 11.180 @ 119.400
Neal King, Engine: 429 SCJ,
2007 Triumph Tiger 1050 ABS: 11.911 @ 117.085
1970 Mercury Cyclone Spoiler: 12.585 @ 108.670
Arnold Tomlinson, Engine: 429 Super Cobrajet, Tires: BFG 295-50-15
2011 Lotus Evora : 13.610 @ 102.030
NA, Engine: V6: 276HP,
1997 Buick Riviera : 13.951 @ 97.970
Dave Urbs, Engine: Stock V6, Supercharger: Stock Supercharger
1998 Buick Riviera : 13.966 @ 99.280
Aaron Searles, Engine: 3.8L V6 Series II (L67), Supercharger: stock Eaton M90 (gen III) Turbos: none Tires: Firestone FireHawk Wide Oval
1996 Buick Riviera : 14.906 @ 93.250
Anthony Lischio, Engine: L67, Supercharger: Ported Gen III M90 Tires: BFG Traction T/As
1970 Mercury Cyclone CJ: 15.870 @ 90.090
1971 Buick Riviera : 16.353 @ 87.550
Trevor Thompson, Engine: stock 455,