This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Scratch & Dent Headers
Picture above is for representation only
Actual product may vary
see description below
1967-74 Charger/Road Runner
1967-74 GTX/Satellite/Belvedere/Super Bee/Coronet
Click Here for the Instructions
Scratch & Dent Product Condition Definition
Scratch & Dent items are NOT old worn-out items that are being resold. They are “like new” items that were returned under warranty or are products that are obsolete in our catalogs and can’t be sold thru our normal channels. Most are returned because of slight damages during shipping, casting blemishes, missing parts, etc. When these items are returned, we inspect each item to ensure there aren’t any defects that would deem them unusable.
Other facts about Scratch and Dent items:
- May contain scratches, blemishes, and other visual flaws to coating such as flaking or peeling
- Scratch & Dent items may not be in original packaging
- May be missing small installation or accessory parts
- Some items are new, but obsolete, therefore they cannot be sold through our regular distribution system.
These headers will ship from our plant in Aberdeen, Mississippi. Since they are stored in our distribution center there, I am unable to answer questions pertaining to the specific condition or take specific pictures of the "scratch and dent" headers.
- We gladly accept all Major Credit Card payments and PayPal . Don't have a Paypal account? Sign up here!
We do not accept returns on any items marked "Scratch & Dent", "Factory Refurbished", or "Obsolete". Returns on "Brand New" items do not apply to products which have been (a) modified or altered in any way, (b) subjected to adverse conditions such as misues, neglect, accident, improper installation or adjustment, dirt or other contaminants, water, corrosion or faulty repair; or (c) used in other than those applications recommended by Holley Performance Products. Refund will be issued in the form of an exchange. We understand that every situation is different, please let us know of any issues you may have before leaving response. We want to ensure you are fully satisfied with your purchase and earn your continued business!
Shipping & Tracking
- All packages are shipped via United Parcel Service UPS. Upon shipment, you will automatically receive tracking information via email.
- Most orders ship within 24 hrs.(M-F) if payment is received before 2:00 PM CST the day the sale ends.
- Please ensure that PayPal has your correct physical shipping address on file as UPS does not ship to PO Boxes. All UPS packages are sent"signature required". This is automated in our UPS Shipping system. This is to protect both the buyer and seller from potential shipping damages or theft and cannot be changed or canceled.
- If you are unable to sign for a package, please change the shipping address in your PayPal payment to ensure the package is delivered to an address where it can be signed for.
- Items can be shipped internationally through USPS Express Mail International. Please allow extra shipping time for international packages.
- We do not ship as a "GIFT" nor do we ship any items internationally with any changes to the invoices
Customer Service & response
- We are staffed from Monday through Friday 7 AM – 4 PM CST (except holidays) and will answer your questions as quickly as possible.
- If you are not certain about an item, please ask all questions before buying/offerding as under ’s agreement, your offer is your contract to buy.
- It is Holley Performances mission to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase, if you do not feel you can leave us 100% response please contact us ASAP so that we may offer a resolution to your problem, as your satisfaction is guaranteed!
- Because Holley has facilities in KY, MS and CA, we are required to charge sales tax to customers in these states.
Obsolete, Scratch & Dent, and Used Items
- Item is either obsolete , scratch and dent, or used inventory, therefore it is, sold as is, with no warranty.
Factory Refurbished Carbs
- Holley will warranty Factory Refurbished Carburetors for a period of 90days from date of sale for defects in material and workmanship. Any defective items will be repaired or replaced at Holley’s discretion.
- In the unlikely event you have a problem with your Factory Refurbished carb, please call Holley’s tech service department at (866) 464-6553, use option 6. Should a Holley tech service associate determine that it is necessary to return the item for repair or replacement, you will be given instructions and a Returned Goods Authorization number (RGA).
- Buyer must pay for shipping the item back to Holley and Holley will pay for shipping the repaired or replaced item back to the buyer.
- Expedited freight may be available upon request and at buyer’s expense. This Factory Refurbished Warranty supersedes any new product warranty that may be included in your kit.
- Holley Performance Products warrants its new performance products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 90 days from the date of purchase.
- Holley Performance Products limited warranty specifically does not apply to products which have been (a) modified or altered in any way, (b) subjected to adverse conditions such as misues, neglect, accident, improper installation or adjustment, dirt or other contaminants, water, corrosion or faulty repair; or (c) used in other than those applications recommended by Holley Performance Products.
- Holley Performance Products also does not warrant, and disclaims all liability for products used in racing activities and/or applications other than those specifically recommended in the current Holley catalog.
Check out the official Holley Performance store for more great deals!!
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2008 Dodge Charger SuperBee: 8.907 @ 159.550
Brent Hughes, Engine: 370ci BES/HHP, Supercharger: Procharger F1D Tires: 295/60/15 DRs
1968 Dodge Charger : 9.110 @ 147.560
1981 Dodge Charger : 9.340 @ 142.000
Pat, Engine: 440, Tires: Goodyear 14x32 (1984)
1968 Dodge Charger Hemi: 9.627 @ 139.340
Joe Curry, Engine: 500 ci built Hemi, Tires: MT ET Drags 10.5W
2006 Dodge Charger RT: 9.653 @ 139.390
Sohrab Fakhar, Engine: 5.7 based 392, Supercharger: 2.8H Kenne Bell Tires: M&H
2007 Dodge Charger SRT8: 9.704 @ 138.880
Dan Plotkin, Engine: PWR 419 Stroker, Tires: M&H 325/50/15
2007 Dodge Charger SRT8 426 S/C: 9.953 @ 140.750
Ahmed Alasiri, Engine: STM built 426 9.1 comp, Supercharger: kenne bell 3.6 Tires: mh racemaster 390/45r17
2008 Dodge Charger SRT8-superbee Nitrous: 10.193 @ 136.050
david mendez, Engine: 426 Hemi,
2006 Dodge Charger SRT8: 10.640 @ 127.630
Mario Roy, Engine: 7.0, Supercharger: yes Turbos: NO Tires: M&H Racemaster 17 x 325
1970 Dodge Charger R/T: 10.898 @ 123.500
Dave Engler, Engine: 440 - 500 CI, Tires: 29.5 x 10.5
1968 Dodge Charger R/T: 11.010 @ 122.380
Jim DuFrain, Engine: 493, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: HOOSIER 28x10x15
2007 Dodge Charger SRT8: 11.337 @ 120.900
Jeff Sherwin, Engine: 6.1 L Hemi, Tires: 275/40/17 Hoosier DRs in back
1971 Dodge Charger R/T: 11.430 @ 100.160
d.steuer, Engine: 426 hemi, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: front-245-50-15 back-295-50-15
2007 Dodge Charger SRT8: 11.439 @ 123.880
jim mccarthy, Engine: 6.1L stock block, Tires: MT Street ET
2007 Dodge Charger SRT8 Zex Nitrous: 11.451 @ 119.470
Roberto Pavia, Engine: 6.1, Tires: M/T DOT SLICKS 26
2007 Dodge Charger SRT8: 11.460 @ 118.230
Scott, Engine: 6.1 hemi, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: MT ET Streets
1968 Dodge Charger r/t: 11.670 @ 117.870
bill, Engine: 505, Supercharger: no Turbos: no
2006 Dodge Charger SRT8: 11.717 @ 123.735
Daniel Forand, Engine: 6.1, Supercharger: Arizona speed and marine
2008 Dodge Charger SRT Zex Nitrous: 11.780 @ 118.000
Steve , Tires: stock
2009 Dodge Charger RT: 11.796 @ 113.150
John Keaveney, Engine: 5.7l hemi(345), Supercharger: Magnuson Tires: Hoosier 28x10x17, M&H 28x4.5x17