This item has been shown 31 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Scratch & Dent Headers
Photo is for representation only.
Actual product conditon may vary.
See details below.
Scratch & Dent Product Condition Definition
Scratch & Dent items are NOT old worn-out items that are being resold. They are “like new” items that were returned under warranty or are products that are obsolete in our catalogs and can’t be sold thru our normal channels. Most are returned because of slight damages during shipping, casting blemishes, missing parts, etc. When these items are returned, we inspect each item to ensure there aren’t any defects that would deem them unusable.
Since these items may show signs of a previous installation or may have cosmetic blemishes, our policy is not to sell them as new. Rather than scrapping them, we are making them directly available to the public. Not only does this help us control the costs of our new items, it allows you to get a great deal on like-new parts!
Other facts about Scratch and Dent items:
- May contain scratches, blemishes, and other visual flaws
- Scratch & Dent items may not be in original packaging
- May be missing small installation or accessory parts
- Some items are new, but obsolete, therefore they cannot be sold through our regular distribution system.
These headers will ship from our plant in Aberdeen, Mississippi. Since they are stored in our distribution center there, I am unable to answer questions pertaining to the specific condition or take specific pictures of the "scratch and dent" headers.
- We gladly accept all Major Credit Card payments and PayPal . Don't have a Paypal account? Sign up here!
We do not accept returns on any items marked "Scratch & Dent", "Factory Refurbished", or "Obsolete". Returns on "Brand New" items do not apply to products which have been (a) modified or altered in any way, (b) subjected to adverse conditions such as misues, neglect, accident, improper installation or adjustment, dirt or other contaminants, water, corrosion or faulty repair; or (c) used in other than those applications recommended by Holley Performance Products. Refund will be issued in the form of an exchange. We understand that every situation is different, please let us know of any issues you may have before leaving response. We want to ensure you are fully satisfied with your purchase and earn your continued business!
Shipping & Tracking
- All packages are shipped via United Parcel Service UPS. Upon shipment, you will automatically receive tracking information via email.
- Most orders ship within 24 hrs.(M-F) if payment is received before 2:00 PM CST the day the sale ends.
- Please ensure that PayPal has your correct physical shipping address on file as UPS does not ship to PO Boxes. All UPS packages $250+ are sent "signature required". This is automated in our UPS Shipping system. This is to protect both the buyer and seller from potential shipping damages or theft and cannot be changed or canceled.
- If you are unable to sign for a package, please change the shipping address in your PayPal payment to ensure the package is delivered to an address where it can be signed for.
- Items can be shipped internationally through USPS Express Mail International. Please allow extra shipping time for international packages.
- We do not ship as a "GIFT" nor do we ship any items internationally with any changes to the invoices
Customer Service & response
- We are staffed from Monday through Friday 7 AM – 4 PM CST (except holidays) and will answer your questions as quickly as possible.
- If you are not certain about an item, please ask all questions before buying/offerding as under ’s agreement, your offer is your contract to buy.
- It is Holley Performances mission to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase, if you do not feel you can leave us 100% response please contact us ASAP so that we may offer a resolution to your problem, as your satisfaction is guaranteed!
- Because Holley has facilities in KY, MS and CA, we are required to charge sales tax to customers in these states.
Obsolete, Scratch & Dent, and Used Items
- Item is either obsolete , scratch and dent, or used inventory, therefore it is, sold as is, with no warranty.
Check out the official Holley Performance store for more great deals!!
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1957 Ford Fairlane custom 100: 9.520 @ 140.000
steve pyburn, Engine: ford 351 w 427 cubes, Tires: goodyear/moroso
1966 Ford Fairlane GT: 10.225 @ 133.380
Anthony Verriotto, Engine: 533' 460 STROKED 80 OVER,
1966 Ford Fairlane XL 500: 10.734 @ 132.760
Bronson Robertson, Engine: 351 Windsor stroked and poked to 418, Tires: 11
1966 Ford Fairlane 500: 11.590 @ 113.500
Clay Wesley, Engine: 428,
1967 Ford Fairlane 500: 11.630 @ 116.180
Tony Rabito, Engine: 1970 460 502, Tires: M/T 28 x 10 S
1964 Ford Fairlane thunderbolt: 11.760 @ 118.320
al kitts, Engine: 427, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: firestone
1964 Ford Fairlane Sport Coupe: 11.800 @ 114.000
Charlie Rodgers, Engine: 68 Ford 302 .030 over, Tires: M/T Sportman Pros
1969 Ford Fairlane Cobra 428 CJ with Ram Air: 12.550 @ 108.980
Bill Rushin, Engine: 428 +.030, Tires: 29.5 X 10.5 MT Slicks
1966 Ford Fairlane GTA: 12.609 @ 108.440
Drew, Engine: 390, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: bfg radials
1966 Ford Fairlane 500: 12.701 @ 108.390
D. Bender, Engine: 390, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: M/T 28/9/15
1968 Ford Fairlane : 12.850 @ 106.000
Jason Walker, Engine: 306, Tires: MT Skinnies, MT 28X9 Slicks
1963 Ford Fairlane 500: 13.288 @ 101.680
Colin, Engine: 302, Tires: 215x60 -15 Firestone
1981 Ford Fairlane ZJ: 17.220 @ 81.360
Matt, Engine: 302 cleveland, Tires: duravis