This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Scratch & Dent Headers
Picture above is for representation only
Actual product may vary
see description below
Product Specifications Part Number 11108FLT Application 1967-81 Camaro
1970-87 Monte Carlo
1971-91 Full Size, Wagon Engine 283-400 SBC Tube Diameter 1 5/8" Collector 3" Finish Black Painted Notes Click Here for the Instructions Scratch & Dent Product Condition Definition Scratch & Dent items are NOT old worn-out items that are being resold. They are “like new” items that were returned under warranty or are products that are obsolete in our catalogs and can’t be sold thru our normal channels. Most are returned because of slight damages during shipping, casting blemishes, missing parts, etc. When these items are returned, we inspect each item to ensure there aren’t any defects that would deem them unusable.
Other facts about Scratch and Dent items:
- May contain scratches, blemishes, and other visual flaws to coating such as flaking or peeling
- Scratch & Dent items may not be in original packaging
- May be missing small installation or accessory parts
- Some items are new, but obsolete, therefore they cannot be sold through our regular distribution system.
These headers will ship from our plant in Aberdeen, Mississippi. Since they are stored in our distribution center there, I am unable to answer questions pertaining to the specific condition or take specific pictures of the "scratch and dent" headers.
- We gladly accept PayPal and All Major Credit Cards. Don't have a PayPal account? Sign up here!
- We are required to charge sales tax in Kentucky, Mississippi, and California. Tax will be figured at checkout.
Warranty & Return Policy
- Holley Performance wants to ensure that every customer is completely satisfied with their purchase. Although obsolete, scratch & dent and used items do not have a warranty, we understand that things happen and every situation is different. Please let us know of any issues you may have before leaving response so we have an opportunity to rectify the issue. We will do everything possible to make sure you are fully satisfied with your purchase and want to earn your continued business!
- Buyer pays return shipping
Shipping & Tracking
- Please see the “Shipping and Payment” tab
- We ship all US orders via United Parcel Service (UPS Ground)
- A signature is required on all UPS orders over $250
- Tracking information will be sent via email after your package ships (you must supply a valid email address during checkout)
- We ship within 1 business day upon receipt of payment
- We do not ship to APO/FPO or US Post Office Box addresses
- We ship internationally thru United States Postal Service (USPS) Express Mail International; allow extra time for international shipments
- We can not ship as a "GIFT" or ship anything internationally with changes to the invoice
Customer Service & response
- Our customer service hours are 7:00 am – 4:00 pm Central Time Monday thru Friday (excluding holidays)
- If you are not certain about an item or have questions, use the “Ask Seller a Question” link under the listing.
- We strive to answer questions submitted thru ’s message system within 1 business day
- If you have a technical question about your purchase, please call our Tech Services department at (866) 464-6553 between 8:00 am – 6:00 pm M-F and Saturdays 9:00 am to 3:00 pm.
- We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase – please let us know if you have any problems with your purchase before leaving response so we have a chance to make it right – we want your repeat business!
Check out the official Holley Performance store for more great deals!!
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1999 Chevrolet Camaro TAFC: 5.625 @ 256.060
Jimmy Jones, Engine: TFX, Supercharger: PSI Tires: Goodyear
1968 Chevrolet Camaro rs: 6.150 @ 224.880
Shannon Jenkins, Engine: 748 Cheverolet, Tires: goodyear
1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS: 6.250 @ 229.660
Tom Dwyer, Engine: 526 KB Olds, Supercharger: PSI-C Tires: Hoosier
1999 Chevrolet Camaro pro modified: 6.321 @ 232.780
Jordan S. Comilang, Engine: Kieth Black 527, Supercharger: Weiand 1471 Tires: Goodyear Eagles
1991 Chevrolet Camaro nitro coupe: 6.321 @ 225.670
tommy howes, Engine: blown 526, Supercharger: 1471
1996 Chevrolet Camaro : 6.440 @ 221.080
1969 Chevrolet Camaro SS 641 Blown Pro: 6.740 @ 220.700
Nick D'Amico, Engine: 641 Blown Pro Kill, Supercharger: a bigger one Turbos: n/a
1997 Chevrolet Camaro Z28: 6.900 @ 196.000
jeff fleming, Engine: 819 CI, Supercharger: no Turbos: no
1990 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z28: 6.959 @ 195.620
Marvin Blaney, Engine: Blaney's Competition,
1979 Chevrolet Camaro Z 28: 7.025 @ 210.000
Zoltan Kohari, Engine: Pat Musi Dart Big M Block, Supercharger: 14-71 Little field Tires: 34.5/17.0-16
1968 Chevrolet Camaro SS: 7.050 @ 198.000
GREG CASON, Engine: 565,
1970 Chevrolet Chevelle : 7.071 @ 200.620
Doug Holmes, Engine: 604 Big Block Chevy, Turbos: twin 88 mm thumpers Tires: Hoosier 17 x 34.5 x 16
1967 Chevrolet Camaro Pro-Street: 7.470 @ 192.000
Dale L Collins Jr, Engine: 540, Turbos: 106 Precision Tires: Mickey Thompson
1968 Chevrolet Camaro RS: 7.470 @ 179.000
Ken Staib, Engine: 532 in. big block, Tires: M.T. 33 x10.5W
2002 Chevrolet Camaro bickel: 7.520 @ 175.300
Steve Tiona, Engine: 588 cid, Tires: 17x15x33
1989 Chevrolet Camaro Z28: 7.561 @ 189.000
Steve Toppe, Engine: 615, Tires: 33.5x17
1967 Chevrolet Camaro ss632: 7.860 @ 165.800
Thomas Coffman, Engine: 632, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: 33x17x15 goodyear
1971 Chevrolet Chevelle Doorslammer: 7.869 @ 172.540
Tom Dwyer, Engine: 454, Supercharger: 8-71 Littlefield Tires: Hoosier
1992 Chevrolet Camaro : 7.936 @ 172.210
Todd, Engine: 548 BBC,
1978 Chevrolet Camaro Z28: 7.970 @ 176.000
Aldo Aka Junior, Engine: 572ci, Tires: Goodyear