This item has been shown 3 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Alfa Romeo
- AM General
- American Motors
- Land Rover
- Rolls Royce
Flowmaster 17424 American Thunder Cat Back Exhaust System 06-08 RAM 1500 PICKUP
Click an Image to Enlarge
Exhaust System Kit
American Thunder Cat Back Exhaust System
American Thunder Cat Back Exhaust System; Single; Dual Rear/Side Exits; Incl. 2.5 in. Tailpipes; 50 Series SUV Muffler; 3 in. Logo Embossed Stainless Tips;
- Mandrel Bent 16ga Aluminized Tubing
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Mild to Moderate Exterior Exhaust Tone
- Incl. Hangers and Hardware For Easy Installation
- Connects After Factory Catalytic Converter
- Dual Out Rear Or Dual Out Side Exit
- Dyno Tuned for Maximum align=left>Flowmaster operates the only exhaust Research & Design facilities of its kind in the world, centered around the SuperFlow SF-7100 engine dynamometer complete with E.C.A. (engine cycle analysis) equipment and also SuperFlow chassis dyno's. Through use of these dyno's, Flowmasters engineering staff can track the complete engine cycle in millionths of a second and can obtain exact technical data of each degree of cam rotation, from induction to the tip of the exhaust system, while also showing the power numbers that really matter, the power numbers to the ground. Flowmaster also utilizes Spectrum Analyzers to fine tune the sound of each of the eleven different series of mufflers that Flowmaster currently offers, both for peak performance and just the right sound levels and tones. Flowmasters product line includes exhaust products for Performance Street, Muscle cars, Trucks, Street Rods, RV's, Motorhomes, and all types of race applications. With over 400 different muffler models, 370+ exhaust systems and numerous exhaust accessories available, Flowmaster offers you the choice of sound to fit your sound preference from wild to mild and of your specific vehicle needs. Call our experienced tech staff for live help and detailed information regarding your vehicles. With Ray still active and hands on with the R&D department in the development, not only of new exhaust products, but also with new technologies currently being tested in third and new R&D facility, the future looks to be very exciting indeed.
We have FIVE distribution warehouses across the continental U.S. which allows us to ship quickly and effectively.
Attention HI, AK, and PR Residents: We now ship to all residents but a shipping charge will apply. Please contact us at 1-855-312-9021 for an accurate shipping quote before placing an order.
Please Note: We only ship via FedEx. We are unable to ship to a PO Box. Please provide a physical address during the checkout process so we can ensure a seamless delivery.
In most cases, you will receive your tracking number within the same business day, and always within 24 hours!
We also ship to the following international destinations:
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Slovakia, Slovenia, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom
We accept PayPal, Visa, MasterCard and Discover. U.S based only. Visa, MasterCard, and Discover will only be processed through PayPal.
Rapid OffRoad has a No Hassle Return Policy. Please contact us before returning any product, so we can provide an RGA (returned goods authorization) and insure shipment to the correct warehouse. Returns made without prior contact willresult in delayed processing.As soon as you receive your order, please look over the products to insure there are no problems before the installation. If there is a problem, contact our customer service department immediately so we can get it resolved in ordered or unwanted products are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Before ordering, please check out the fitment table, the pictures provided, the detailed description as well as the part number to be sure you are ordering the correct part for you vehicle. Rapid OffRoad ships all products for free. You will be responsible for return shipping on incorrectly ordered or unwanted products.
Defective Merchandise: All of our products are covered by a 1-year limited warranty. If you have/see any issues or receive an item that is defective, please contact our customer service department right away, so we are able to get your products replaced as soon as possible. An RGA number will be provided, so we can insure shipping to the correct warehouse for replacement product. The 1 year warranty will be voided for any abused items. For example: You purchase a shock. You install the shock, then proceed to go flying off of a cliff and bend that shock. Guess what? You own a bent shock, that can now be hung in your shop as wall art. Come on, you know what we are saying. Don't return parts that have been beaten toshreds.
Modified Partswill not be accepted in any way, shape or form. The warranty will be voided on parts that have been modified.
If you have any questions or problems, please contact us through messaging.
We are happy to help as quickly and efficiently as possible.
The founder of Rapid OffRoad has been in the off-road parts business for nearly 30 years. Rapid Offroad is a leading distributor in off-road aftermarket parts and accessories. We are committed to providing you with quality products at great prices. We specialize in getting off-road parts to you quickly. We do this by stocking inventory in five distribution centers located around the country. Rapid Offroad customers demand superior service, and we deliver.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1956 Chevrolet Pickup : 9.000 @ 149.000
Al Lyda, Engine: Chev 565 CI, Tires: goodyear
1972 Nissan PICKUP : 9.300 @ 144.000
Ronald Folck, Engine: l6, Turbos: 1
1972 Nissan PICKUP : 9.300 @ 144.000
ronald folck, Engine: nissan L-6, Turbos: turbonetics
1927 Datsun Pickup LS1800: 9.376 @ 149.600
Jesse Baumbach, Engine: CA18DET, Turbos: Garrett T25
1968 Datsun Pickup : 10.120 @ 130.240
hank, Engine: 383 stroker, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 26x4-15, 32x14-15
1985 Nissan PICKUP 720 doublecab: 10.150 @ 137.340
434, Engine: SBC 434ci, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: M/T
1966 Ford Pickup f-100: 10.390 @ 128.060
John A. Mikeska, Engine: 466 Ford, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: Goodyear
1985 Nissan PICKUP 720 doublecab: 10.520 @ 129.780
434, Engine: SBC 434 ci, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: M/T
1987 Toyota Pickup : 11.260 @ 120.180
Brandon Stevens, Engine: 357ci sb chevy, Tires: m/t 29x15.5 and skinnys up front
1951 Chevrolet Pickup Step Side: 11.265 @ 114.670
Mark Acton, Engine: 350 chevy, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: MT 33-15-15 rear
1993 Toyota Pickup : 11.340 @ 123.000
Dave G, Engine: Toyota 22r, Turbos: Turbonetics 60-1 Tires: MT ET streets 28x11.50x15
1999 Chevrolet Pickup : 11.359 @ 117.070
Moze Collins, Engine: 6.0l, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: 82mm Tires: Continental Cross Contact UHP
2002 Chevrolet Pickup Silverado: 11.478 @ 118.960
C.J. Quinton, Engine: 408, Supercharger: Procharger D1SC Tires: Yokohama
1950 Chevrolet Pickup 3100: 11.602 @ 114.910
Ron Plender, Engine: 292 CID inline 6 cylinder,
1950 Chevrolet Pickup 3100: 11.720 @ 113.110
Ron Plender, Engine: 292 CID inline 6 cylinder, Tires: MT 29.5 X 9
1993 Toyota Pickup : 11.800 @ 120.000
Dave G, Engine: LC Engineering Stage Five, Turbos: Turbonetics 60-1 Tires: Mickey Thomspon Et streets 28x11.50x15
1955 Ford Pickup F100: 11.990 @ 132.000
GLENN, Engine: 377 STROKER,
1988 Toyota Pickup Hilux: 12.075 @ 110.750
Robert Conquer, Engine: 22R, Tires: Mickey Thompson E.T. Drag 26 x 8 x 14
1969 Datsun Pickup : 12.200 @ 115.000
Larry West, Engine: hi-perf. 350, Tires: p275/50/15
1979 Chevrolet Pickup C-10: 12.210 @ 118.750
R. Cook, Engine: 350, Tires: goodyear 15 x 13.5