This item has been shown 36 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Alfa Romeo
- AM General
- American Motors
- Land Rover
- Rolls Royce
Flowmaster 17358 American Thunder Cat Back Exhaust System 98-02 CAMARO FIREBIRD
Click an Image to Enlarge
Exhaust System Kit
American Thunder Cat Back Exhaust System
American Thunder Cat Back Exhaust System; Single; Dual Rear Exit; Incl. 2.5 in. Tailpipes; Resonator; 80 Series Crossflow Muffler/3 in. Logo Embossed Stainless Tips;
- Mandrel Bent 16ga Aluminized Tubing
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Moderate Exterior Exhaust Tone
- Incl. Hangers and Hardware For Easy Installation
- Connects After Factory Catalytic Converter
- Dual Out Rear Exit
- Dyno Tuned for Maximum align=left>Flowmaster operates the only exhaust Research & Design facilities of its kind in the world, centered around the SuperFlow SF-7100 engine dynamometer complete with E.C.A. (engine cycle analysis) equipment and also SuperFlow chassis dyno's. Through use of these dyno's, Flowmasters engineering staff can track the complete engine cycle in millionths of a second and can obtain exact technical data of each degree of cam rotation, from induction to the tip of the exhaust system, while also showing the power numbers that really matter, the power numbers to the ground. Flowmaster also utilizes Spectrum Analyzers to fine tune the sound of each of the eleven different series of mufflers that Flowmaster currently offers, both for peak performance and just the right sound levels and tones. Flowmasters product line includes exhaust products for Performance Street, Muscle cars, Trucks, Street Rods, RV's, Motorhomes, and all types of race applications. With over 400 different muffler models, 370+ exhaust systems and numerous exhaust accessories available, Flowmaster offers you the choice of sound to fit your sound preference from wild to mild and of your specific vehicle needs. Call our experienced tech staff for live help and detailed information regarding your vehicles. With Ray still active and hands on with the R&D department in the development, not only of new exhaust products, but also with new technologies currently being tested in third and new R&D facility, the future looks to be very exciting indeed.
We have FIVE distribution warehouses across the continental U.S. which allows us to ship quickly and effectively.
Attention HI, AK, and PR Residents: We now ship to all residents but a shipping charge will apply. Please contact us at 1-855-312-9021 for an accurate shipping quote before placing an order.
Please Note: We only ship via FedEx. We are unable to ship to a PO Box. Please provide a physical address during the checkout process so we can ensure a seamless delivery.
In most cases, you will receive your tracking number within the same business day, and always within 24 hours!
We also ship to the following international destinations:
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Slovakia, Slovenia, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom
We accept PayPal, Visa, MasterCard and Discover. U.S based only. Visa, MasterCard, and Discover will only be processed through PayPal.
Rapid OffRoad has a No Hassle Return Policy. Please contact us before returning any product, so we can provide an RGA (returned goods authorization) and insure shipment to the correct warehouse. Returns made without prior contact willresult in delayed processing.As soon as you receive your order, please look over the products to insure there are no problems before the installation. If there is a problem, contact our customer service department immediately so we can get it resolved in ordered or unwanted products are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Before ordering, please check out the fitment table, the pictures provided, the detailed description as well as the part number to be sure you are ordering the correct part for you vehicle. Rapid OffRoad ships all products for free. You will be responsible for return shipping on incorrectly ordered or unwanted products.
Defective Merchandise: All of our products are covered by a 1-year limited warranty. If you have/see any issues or receive an item that is defective, please contact our customer service department right away, so we are able to get your products replaced as soon as possible. An RGA number will be provided, so we can insure shipping to the correct warehouse for replacement product. The 1 year warranty will be voided for any abused items. For example: You purchase a shock. You install the shock, then proceed to go flying off of a cliff and bend that shock. Guess what? You own a bent shock, that can now be hung in your shop as wall art. Come on, you know what we are saying. Don't return parts that have been beaten toshreds.
Modified Partswill not be accepted in any way, shape or form. The warranty will be voided on parts that have been modified.
If you have any questions or problems, please contact us through messaging.
We are happy to help as quickly and efficiently as possible.
The founder of Rapid OffRoad has been in the off-road parts business for nearly 30 years. Rapid Offroad is a leading distributor in off-road aftermarket parts and accessories. We are committed to providing you with quality products at great prices. We specialize in getting off-road parts to you quickly. We do this by stocking inventory in five distribution centers located around the country. Rapid Offroad customers demand superior service, and we deliver.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1999 Chevrolet Camaro TAFC: 5.625 @ 256.060
Jimmy Jones, Engine: TFX, Supercharger: PSI Tires: Goodyear
1995 Pontiac Firebird Funny Car: 5.832 @ 249.080
James Rowland, Engine: 526 ci BAE, Supercharger: PSI D Turbos: - Tires: Hoozier
1968 Chevrolet Camaro rs: 6.150 @ 224.880
Shannon Jenkins, Engine: 748 Cheverolet, Tires: goodyear
1999 Chevrolet Camaro pro modified: 6.321 @ 232.780
Jordan S. Comilang, Engine: Kieth Black 527, Supercharger: Weiand 1471 Tires: Goodyear Eagles
1991 Chevrolet Camaro nitro coupe: 6.321 @ 225.670
tommy howes, Engine: blown 526, Supercharger: 1471
1996 Chevrolet Camaro : 6.440 @ 221.080
1999 Pontiac Firebird : 6.530 @ 218.050
Bob Hamilton, Engine: 655ci Pontiac, Supercharger: Blower Turbos: none
1981 Pontiac Firebird Turbo: 6.537 @ 220.380
Emmert, Engine: 540 ci, Turbos: custom t max
1969 Chevrolet Camaro SS 641 Blown Pro: 6.740 @ 220.700
Nick D'Amico, Engine: 641 Blown Pro Kill, Supercharger: a bigger one Turbos: n/a
1996 Pontiac Firebird T/S: 6.774 @ 204.910
Matthew Buck, Engine: Nesbitt,
1997 Chevrolet Camaro Z28: 6.900 @ 196.000
jeff fleming, Engine: 819 CI, Supercharger: no Turbos: no
1990 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z28: 6.959 @ 195.620
Marvin Blaney, Engine: Blaney's Competition,
1979 Chevrolet Camaro Z 28: 7.025 @ 210.000
Zoltan Kohari, Engine: Pat Musi Dart Big M Block, Supercharger: 14-71 Little field Tires: 34.5/17.0-16
1968 Chevrolet Camaro SS: 7.050 @ 198.000
GREG CASON, Engine: 565,
1967 Chevrolet Camaro Pro-Street: 7.470 @ 192.000
Dale L Collins Jr, Engine: 540, Turbos: 106 Precision Tires: Mickey Thompson
1968 Chevrolet Camaro RS: 7.470 @ 179.000
Ken Staib, Engine: 532 in. big block, Tires: M.T. 33 x10.5W
2002 Chevrolet Camaro bickel: 7.520 @ 175.300
Steve Tiona, Engine: 588 cid, Tires: 17x15x33
1989 Chevrolet Camaro Z28: 7.561 @ 189.000
Steve Toppe, Engine: 615, Tires: 33.5x17
1992 Pontiac Firebird : 7.630 @ 184.250
Rob Ward, Engine: 540ci,
1967 Chevrolet Camaro ss632: 7.860 @ 165.800
Thomas Coffman, Engine: 632, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: 33x17x15 goodyear