This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Up for offerding is a great set of Firestone WinterForce Tires in size 205/60R 16
Get ready for the upcoming winter weather
These tires are free of any damage or patches or repairs
I have used this same style tire on a 2wd single cab pick up
andthey work GREAT in the snow, ice, & rain
These tires measure 10/32 & 11/32 in tread depth
I only have this one set so Good Luck offerding!!!
ThisFirestone 205/60R16 Tireis siped and studdable for good winter performance. Its directional, computer-modeled tread design helps to deliver confident snow, wet and ice traction. This design even makes it a good tire for driving through mud. In addition to snowy and icy road performance, it gives you optimum traction on wet roads, and it delivers a smooth, quiet and comfortable ride on long trips and short errands.
- Firestone Winterforce 205/60R16 Tireis designed to meet winter storms head on
- Computer-modeled tread design helps to deliver confident snow, wet and ice traction
- Provides a quiet and comfortable ride to get you to your destination regardless of the weather conditions
- 3D directional tread design provides optimum traction with a quiet comfort ride
- Fits sedans and minivans
- Pinned for #12 studs
- Meets the severe snow service requirements of the RMA and RAC
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1988 Peugeot 205 GTI 1900 : 13.581 @ 98.170
Roberto Pasquali, Engine: 1900 8 valvles, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 200/54/13 michelin slick
1988 Peugeot 205 GTI: 14.151 @ 95.796
Pasquali Roberto, Engine: 1900, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 200 michlein slick
1989 Peugeot 205 GTi: 14.250 @ 100.440
Martijn Vossen, Engine: 2.0 Citroen XM engine, Supercharger: - Turbos: Single Garret T25 Tires: Michelin Slicks
1993 Peugeot 205 GTi: 15.190 @ 89.130
R Rigg, Engine: 2000, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: Toyo 888
1984 Peugeot 205 GTI16: 15.500 @ 90.600
Ivanko, Engine: 1905, Tires: Eagle F1