This item has been shown 1382 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
offer with Confidence! member since Dec 15, 2000
Brand - Part Number
Sealed Power - 260-1014 (KS2308 Fel Pro)
Complete overhaul gasket kit
Brand new, first line product!
This sale is for a brand new complete overhaul gasket set with genuine Fel Pro gaskets.
It includes most of the necessary gaskets and seals for one complete engine
rebuild. Does not included the valley pan style intake gasket.
It fits the
following Ford engines:
- 1970-1979 Ford 351C Cleveland V8 passenger car
- 1970-1979 Ford 351M V8 passenger car
- 1977-1982 Ford 351M V8 truck
- 1971-1979 Ford 400 V8 passenger car
- 1977-1982 Ford 400 V8 truck
Set includes the following gaskets:
- Cylinder head # 8347PT1
- Exhaust manifold
- Rubber valve cover
- Timing cover gasket & seal
- Cork oil pan
- Water pump
- Fuel pump
- Thermostat housing
- Premium valve stem seals
- Rear main seal
- Oil pump
Check my other sales for more great deals for your Ford, Lincoln and Mercury daily cruiser, tow vehicle, street rod, circle dirt track, and drag
strip performance engines
Thanks for looking at my sale.
Visit my store for more great deals today!
By offerding on this sale you agree to the following terms:
- Contact me for a shipping price if you are located in Alaska ,Hawaii, APO/FPO, and US Protectorates.
- In accordance with Pay Pal policy I ship all orders that total over $249.99 (including shipping) by FedEx. I do not ship USPS Priority Mail on orders over $249.99 because of this Pay Pal policy.
- I combine shipping on multiple sale wins when possible. Some heavy or large items cannot be combined. All items to be combined into one shipment must be on the same payment. Send me an message requesting a combined shipping invoice if you have multiple sale wins from me.
- I accept payments by Pay Pal.
- sales must be paid for within5 days of the sale end date.
- Iowa residents need to add 7% sales tax.
- International orders must not exceed $249.99 in total value including shipping charges when shipping by US Priority Mail International. Any international order over $249.99 has to ship with UPS which can be real expensive. Please contact me for shipping quote if your order will exceed $249.99.
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying. These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up – do not confuse them for additional shipping charges. I do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.
- Use the "Ask a Question" link at the top of the sale to contact me.
- Phone: The best time to call me is on weekday mornings between 8:00AM-11:00AM Central Time at 515-961-6109
Copyright © 2000-2011 Racers Outlet All Rights Reserved.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2001 Dragster Front Engine : 5.879 @ 243.185
2001 Dragster Front Engine : 5.879 @ 243.900
Brendan murry, Engine: Chevrolet, Supercharger: 6-71 littelfield Tires: M&H
2006 Dragster Front Engine trouble maker a/fd: 6.749 @ 201.160
kevin sine, Supercharger: littlefield 1071
1948 Dragster Front Engine Fuel Altered Fiat Topolino: 6.885 @ 129.720
Michael Tabacco, Engine: Mopar hemi 511ci, Supercharger: 1471 Tires: Hoosier 34.5x17x16
2006 Dragster Front Engine : 7.024 @ 196.930
Pat Hine, Engine: Chevy, Supercharger: 6-71
2005 Dragster Front Engine A/ND: 7.040 @ 191.830
1969 Dragster Front Engine : 7.267 @ 182.110
Jed Dubach, Engine: injected small block chevy, Tires: goodyear
2004 Dragster Front Engine 23T Altered 115: 7.344 @ 185.070
Marc Sorger, Engine: 408 Big Block Chevy, Supercharger: 671 GMC Tires: Hoosier34.5X17X16
1970 Dragster Front Engine FRONT ENGINE NOSTALG: 7.547 @ 176.050
BOOM BOOM LEONARD, Engine: 377 CU. IN. SMALL BLOCK CHEVY, Tires: GOOD YEAR
1968 Dragster Front Engine Gilmore chassis/Hanna body: 7.570 @ 185.740
Paul Broughton, Engine: Chrysler 354, Supercharger: 6-71 Tires: Goodyear rear/Avon front
2000 Dragster Front Engine : 7.630 @ 170.020
Tammy Fargo, Engine: 370 SBC Iron block, Supercharger: 671unstripped Tires: 33x12x15 Goodyear
1990 Toyota Tercel : 7.840 @ 171.000
ARMANDO MELENDEZ, Engine: VW 2.0 16V, Turbos: TURBONETICS
1994 Toyota Tercel tercel: 7.960 @ 154.000
Mike Improta (Gringo Racing),
1923 Dragster Front Engine 23T-Altered: 8.130 @ 163.000
Doug Hrushka, Engine: 434ci. SBC, Tires: 14x32
1967 Dragster Front Engine slingshot: 8.182 @ 167.920
Bob Hawkins, Engine: Small block Chevy, Tires: Hoosier slicks and front runners
1933 Dragster Front Engine WILLY'S: 8.580 @ 151.000
Steve Duber, Engine: Cheverolet, Supercharger: BDS 871
1932 Dragster Front Engine altered: 8.590 @ 152.090
ray, Engine: 540,
1997 Dragster Front Engine Suncoast 23T Altered: 8.700 @ 149.250
JR Van Osten, Engine: 460 CID Chevy, Tires: Goodyears
1967 Dragster Front Engine jim davis: 8.870 @ 152.000
john stanovich, Engine: 360 sbc, Tires: hoosier 33x12x15 rear, 17x2.25 front
1968 Dragster Front Engine : 9.040 @ 148.220
Larry Hunter, Engine: 383 Chrysler, Tires: 13