This item has been shown 1231 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
offer with Confidence! member since Dec 15, 2000
Brand - Part Number
Sealed Power - 260-1014 (KS2308 Fel Pro)
Complete overhaul gasket kit
Brand new, first line product!
This sale is for a brand new complete overhaul gasket set with genuine Fel Pro gaskets.
It includes most of the necessary gaskets and seals for one complete engine
rebuild. Does not included the valley pan style intake gasket.
It fits the
following Ford engines:
- 1970-1979 Ford 351C Cleveland V8 passenger car
- 1970-1979 Ford 351M V8 passenger car
- 1977-1982 Ford 351M V8 truck
- 1971-1979 Ford 400 V8 passenger car
- 1977-1982 Ford 400 V8 truck
Set includes the following gaskets:
- Cylinder head # 8347PT1
- Exhaust manifold
- Rubber valve cover
- Timing cover gasket & seal
- Cork oil pan
- Water pump
- Fuel pump
- Thermostat housing
- Premium valve stem seals
- Rear main seal
- Oil pump
Check my other sales for more great deals for your Ford, Lincoln and Mercury daily cruiser, tow vehicle, street rod, circle dirt track, and drag
strip performance engines
Thanks for looking at my sale.
Visit my store for more great deals today!
By offerding on this sale you agree to the following terms:
- Contact me for a shipping price if you are located in Alaska ,Hawaii, APO/FPO, and US Protectorates.
- In accordance with Pay Pal policy I ship all orders that total over $249.99 (including shipping) by FedEx. I do not ship USPS Priority Mail on orders over $249.99 because of this Pay Pal policy.
- I combine shipping on multiple sale wins when possible. Some heavy or large items cannot be combined. All items to be combined into one shipment must be on the same payment. Send me an message requesting a combined shipping invoice if you have multiple sale wins from me.
- I accept payments by Pay Pal.
- sales must be paid for within5 days of the sale end date.
- Iowa residents need to add 7% sales tax.
- International orders must not exceed $249.99 in total value including shipping charges when shipping by US Priority Mail International. Any international order over $249.99 has to ship with UPS which can be real expensive. Please contact me for shipping quote if your order will exceed $249.99.
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying. These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up – do not confuse them for additional shipping charges. I do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.
- Use the "Ask a Question" link at the top of the sale to contact me.
- Phone: The best time to call me is on weekday mornings between 8:00AM-11:00AM Central Time at 515-961-6109
Copyright © 2000-2011 Racers Outlet All Rights Reserved.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2005 Harley-Davidson Dyna : 7.560 @ 166.000
spankey williams, Engine: 88,
2002 Lotus Elise Exige: 9.980 @ 160.900
Dawie Joubert, Engine: B16A 1595cc, Supercharger: No Turbos: Yes
1994 Harley-Davidson Dyna Low Rider: 11.325 @ 119.530
Steve Mullen, Engine: 97 CID,
2005 Lotus Elise 111R: 11.477 @ 123.450
David Stewart, Engine: 2ZZGE, Supercharger: BOE Rev400 Tires: Nitto NT555-R 245/45-17
1998 Lotus Elise 111 MK 1: 11.490 @ 123.000
ruhli, Engine: Honda K 20a, Supercharger: Rotrex 30-94 Turbos: no
2005 Lotus Elise 111R: 11.532 @ 118.100
Matt Price, Engine: MWR 3.5L V6 swap, Supercharger: - Turbos: -
2005 Lotus Elise 111R: 11.830 @ 117.470
David Stewart, Engine: 2ZZGE, Supercharger: BOE TVS Tires: General UHP 225/45-17
2005 Lotus Elise 111R: 12.418 @ 110.030
David Stewart, Engine: 2ZZGE, Supercharger: Sector 111 Katana
2007 Harley-Davidson Dyna FXD: 12.500 @ 105.500
Rich Bogart, Engine: 110 CU IN SE KIT,
1994 Harley-Davidson Dyna FXDWGI: 12.542 @ 107.140
Mark Loftin, Engine: 95,
2005 Lotus Elise 111R: 12.697 @ 112.100
David Stewart, Engine: Stock 2ZZGE, Supercharger: Eaton MP62 Tires: General Exclaim UHP
2005 Lotus Elise 111R: 13.030 @ 105.060
David Stewart, Engine: 2ZZGE, Tires: Yokohama A048
2002 Seat Leon : 13.083 @ 103.000
Damniczki Balazs, Engine: 1.8T, Turbos: GT28RS Tires: 225/45 17
2005 Lotus Elise 111R: 13.180 @ 101.130
David Stewart, Engine: 2ZZGE, Tires: Stock yokohama Advan A048
2008 Harley-Davidson Dyna FXDF: 13.180 @ 99.670
Adam Sowden, Engine: 96cu, Tires: 180 rear
2004 Lotus Elise : 13.200 @ 104.000
2005 Lotus Elise : 13.310 @ 103.120
2004 Seat Leon FR TDI: 14.000 @ 96.350
Sebastian Miclea, Engine: 185 Hp,
1998 Lotus Elise : 14.108 @ 93.940
2003 Seat Leon RR 20VT: 14.172 @ 104.570
tyutyesz, Turbos: Garrett GT28RS Tires: Yokohama A006T