This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
offer with Confidence! member since Dec 15, 2000
Brand - Part Number
Sealed Power - 260-1014 (KS2308 Fel Pro)
Complete overhaul gasket kit
Brand new, first line product!
This sale is for a brand new complete overhaul gasket set with genuine Fel Pro gaskets.
It includes most of the necessary gaskets and seals for one complete engine
rebuild. Does not included the valley pan style intake gasket.
It fits the
following Ford engines:
- 1970-1979 Ford 351C Cleveland V8 passenger car
- 1970-1979 Ford 351M V8 passenger car
- 1977-1982 Ford 351M V8 truck
- 1971-1979 Ford 400 V8 passenger car
- 1977-1982 Ford 400 V8 truck
Set includes the following gaskets:
- Cylinder head # 8347PT1
- Exhaust manifold
- Rubber valve cover
- Timing cover gasket & seal
- Cork oil pan
- Water pump
- Fuel pump
- Thermostat housing
- Premium valve stem seals
- Rear main seal
- Oil pump
Check my other sales for more great deals for your Ford, Lincoln and Mercury daily cruiser, tow vehicle, street rod, circle dirt track, and drag
strip performance engines
Thanks for looking at my sale.
Visit my store for more great deals today!
By offerding on this sale you agree to the following terms:
- Contact me for a shipping price if you are located in Alaska ,Hawaii, APO/FPO, and US Protectorates.
- In accordance with Pay Pal policy I ship all orders that total over $249.99 (including shipping) by FedEx. I do not ship USPS Priority Mail on orders over $249.99 because of this Pay Pal policy.
- I combine shipping on multiple sale wins when possible. Some heavy or large items cannot be combined. All items to be combined into one shipment must be on the same payment. Send me an message requesting a combined shipping invoice if you have multiple sale wins from me.
- I accept payments by Pay Pal.
- sales must be paid for within5 days of the sale end date.
- Iowa residents need to add 7% sales tax.
- International orders must not exceed $249.99 in total value including shipping charges when shipping by US Priority Mail International. Any international order over $249.99 has to ship with UPS which can be real expensive. Please contact me for shipping quote if your order will exceed $249.99.
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying. These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up – do not confuse them for additional shipping charges. I do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.
- Use the "Ask a Question" link at the top of the sale to contact me.
- Phone: The best time to call me is on weekday mornings between 8:00AM-11:00AM Central Time at 515-961-6109
Copyright © 2000-2011 Racers Outlet All Rights Reserved.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1973 Plymouth Barracuda Cuda': 8.436 @ 165.000
cuda man, Engine: custom made 383 stoker, Supercharger: custom made 14 psi Tires: micky thompson
1967 Plymouth Barracuda coupe: 9.047 @ 150.650
craig cutler, Engine: 528 cubic inch Hemi, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 14.5x33
1964 Plymouth Barracuda : 9.790 @ 144.250
1971 Plymouth Barracuda : 10.057 @ 132.100
Blaine, Engine: 440+.060, Tires: M/T 14X32
1972 Plymouth Barracuda : 10.070 @ 129.000
NinaBill, Engine: 446 wedge, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: phoenix
1972 Plymouth Barracuda : 10.264 @ 130.390
Decon, Engine: 440, Tires: 14 X 32 goodyears
1969 Plymouth Barracuda formula s: 10.410 @ 130.580
Stephane Matteau, Engine: 440, Tires: 32 X 14
1967 Plymouth Barracuda : 10.480 @ 128.020
Billy Kirpens Jr, Engine: 340, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: Goodyear
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Fastback: 10.503 @ 125.930
Jim Ambroselli, Engine: 400 inch small block, Tires: M/T 29.5x10.5x15W
1970 Plymouth Barracuda : 10.540 @ 125.300
Eric Caminati, Engine: 440 30 over,
1968 Plymouth Barracuda 440: 10.560 @ 135.000
tony loffredo, Engine: 440, Tires: goodyear
1967 Plymouth Barracuda Fastback: 10.864 @ 123.070
Garth Tillman, Engine: 408 stroker, Tires: MT 28x11.5x15
1969 Plymouth Barracuda 2door: 11.120 @ 119.340
jerry loffredo, Engine: 440, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: goodyear
1967 Plymouth Barracuda : 11.129 @ 121.650
Dave, Engine: 365 ci, Tires: Hooser quick time pro 28x11.5
1970 Plymouth Barracuda : 11.250 @ 119.000
1970 Plymouth Barracuda cuda440-6: 11.400 @ 121.800
Rick, Engine: 440 six barrel, Tires: Goodyear slicks
1972 Plymouth Barracuda : 11.550 @ 117.000
Josh Reich, Engine: 440, Supercharger: nope Turbos: none Tires: BFGoodwrench
1965 Plymouth Barracuda LA - 426 Stroker: 11.840 @ 118.970
Brian, Engine: LA - 426 Stroker (Hughes), Tires: 245/40R17 and 255/45R17
1967 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S: 12.030 @ 108.000
, Engine: 340, Tires: Moroso/Mcreary
1969 Plymouth Barracuda : 12.400 @ 110.000
, Engine: 360 chrysler small b, Tires: 245/60 m&h racemaste