This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
offer with Confidence! member since Dec 15, 2000
Brand - Part Number
Sealed Power - 260-1014 (KS2308 Fel Pro)
Complete overhaul gasket kit
Brand new, first line product!
This sale is for a brand new complete overhaul gasket set with genuine Fel Pro gaskets.
It includes most of the necessary gaskets and seals for one complete engine
rebuild. Does not included the valley pan style intake gasket.
It fits the
following Ford engines:
- 1970-1979 Ford 351C Cleveland V8 passenger car
- 1970-1979 Ford 351M V8 passenger car
- 1977-1982 Ford 351M V8 truck
- 1971-1979 Ford 400 V8 passenger car
- 1977-1982 Ford 400 V8 truck
Set includes the following gaskets:
- Cylinder head # 8347PT1
- Exhaust manifold
- Rubber valve cover
- Timing cover gasket & seal
- Cork oil pan
- Water pump
- Fuel pump
- Thermostat housing
- Premium valve stem seals
- Rear main seal
- Oil pump
Check my other sales for more great deals for your Ford, Lincoln and Mercury daily cruiser, tow vehicle, street rod, circle dirt track, and drag
strip performance engines
Thanks for looking at my sale.
Visit my store for more great deals today!
By offerding on this sale you agree to the following terms:
- Contact me for a shipping price if you are located in Alaska ,Hawaii, APO/FPO, and US Protectorates.
- In accordance with Pay Pal policy I ship all orders that total over $249.99 (including shipping) by FedEx. I do not ship USPS Priority Mail on orders over $249.99 because of this Pay Pal policy.
- I combine shipping on multiple sale wins when possible. Some heavy or large items cannot be combined. All items to be combined into one shipment must be on the same payment. Send me an message requesting a combined shipping invoice if you have multiple sale wins from me.
- I accept payments by Pay Pal.
- sales must be paid for within5 days of the sale end date.
- Iowa residents need to add 7% sales tax.
- International orders must not exceed $249.99 in total value including shipping charges when shipping by US Priority Mail International. Any international order over $249.99 has to ship with UPS which can be real expensive. Please contact me for shipping quote if your order will exceed $249.99.
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying. These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up – do not confuse them for additional shipping charges. I do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.
- Use the "Ask a Question" link at the top of the sale to contact me.
- Phone: The best time to call me is on weekday mornings between 8:00AM-11:00AM Central Time at 515-961-6109
Copyright © 2000-2011 Racers Outlet All Rights Reserved.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8 Drag Pak: 7.852 @ 176.510
Brent Hughes, Engine: 449ci Arrington alum, Turbos: twin T67 Tires: 295/65/15 MT DRs
2008 Mercedes-Benz CLK63 AMG WEISTEC SUPERCHARGED: 9.160 @ 150.030
WEISTEC, Engine: Weistec, Supercharger: Weistec Turbos: no Tires: ET Street Radial 315/50R16
2008 Mercedes-Benz CLK63 AMG Black Series WEISTEC: 9.757 @ 151.950
Weistec, Engine: WEISTEC, Supercharger: WEISTEC Turbos: NO
2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8 Twin Turbo: 9.790 @ 144.780
Rich, Engine: 6.1 Hemi, Turbos: Twin Turbos (Hellion) Tires: M&H 325/45/17
2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8 : 9.864 @ 140.990
Mike Doyle, Engine: 426, Supercharger: Vortech
2008 Mercedes-Benz CLK63 AMG BS Weistec : 10.018 @ 139.290
ecampbell, Engine: 6.3, Supercharger: Weistec Stage 3 Supercharger Turbos: No
1993 Toyota MR2 GTS: 10.050 @ 138.000
Michael Lantigua, Engine: 5s, Turbos: PRESICION
2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8 SRT8 Kenne Bell Twin Screw Supercharged: 10.180 @ 136.700
Chris Cantella, Engine: 426 HHP Stroker HEMI, Supercharger: Kenne Bell Twin Screw Tires: MandH
2008 Mercedes-Benz CLK63 AMG Black Series: 10.212 @ 144.610
Ecampbell, Engine: Weistec Engineering M156, Supercharger: Weistec Engineering 3.0L Tires: 315-16 Drag Radials
2010 Dodge Challenger SRT8 Techco Supercharger: 10.458 @ 128.790
Rob Goss, Engine: BES 426, Supercharger: Techco
2010 Dodge Challenger SRT8 : 10.581 @ 131.590
Rob (Boatman), Engine: BES-426, Supercharger: Techco
2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8 Kenne Bell Supercharged: 10.830 @ 129.270
Tim Wood, Engine: BES Forged 6.1 Stock Bore and Stroke , Supercharger: Kenne Bell Tires: MT ET Street II
2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8 Procharger D1 Supercharger: 10.895 @ 126.720
Bill, Engine: PWR 393, Supercharger: Procharger D1 Tires: Nitto Invo
1993 Toyota MR2 Turbo: 10.910 @ 127.570
Ray Bridenstine, Engine: 2.0 Liter, Turbos: Greddy T78 Tires: et street
2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8 : 10.938 @ 132.920
Craig Belevender, Engine: 393 Forged Stroker, Supercharger: 2.8L Kenne Bell Tires: Hoosier Drag 28x10x17
2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8 : 10.940 @ 125.770
Tim Wood, Engine: BES 6.1 Tuned by Southern HotRod, Supercharger: Kenne Bell
1991 Toyota MR2 Coupe: 10.943 @ 129.800
Jeff Fazio, Engine: 3SGTE 2.149, Turbos: GT35R Tires: BFG Drag Radials
1994 Toyota MR2 : 11.030 @ 115.000
Thomas Clark, Engine: 2.0, Turbos: turbonetics ballbearing Tires: NITTO NT555R 335/3519 NITTO NT555ZR 255/4019
1992 Toyota MR2 Turbo: 11.038 @ 125.950
Jeffrey Burke, Engine: 2.0 liter 3SGTE, Turbos: Garrett GT35-R Tires: Mickey Thompson 10x15x26 Drag slicks
2007 Mercedes-Benz CLK63 AMG Black Series Nitrous: 11.049 @ 127.670
Jim(Jrcart), Engine: 6.2L V8, Tires: MT