This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
offer with Confidence! member since Dec 15, 2000
Brand - Part Number
Sealed Power - 260-1014 (KS2308 Fel Pro)
Complete overhaul gasket kit
Brand new, first line product!
This sale is for a brand new complete overhaul gasket set with genuine Fel Pro gaskets.
It includes most of the necessary gaskets and seals for one complete engine
rebuild. Does not included the valley pan style intake gasket.
It fits the
following Ford engines:
- 1970-1979 Ford 351C Cleveland V8 passenger car
- 1970-1979 Ford 351M V8 passenger car
- 1977-1982 Ford 351M V8 truck
- 1971-1979 Ford 400 V8 passenger car
- 1977-1982 Ford 400 V8 truck
Set includes the following gaskets:
- Cylinder head # 8347PT1
- Exhaust manifold
- Rubber valve cover
- Timing cover gasket & seal
- Cork oil pan
- Water pump
- Fuel pump
- Thermostat housing
- Premium valve stem seals
- Rear main seal
- Oil pump
Check my other sales for more great deals for your Ford, Lincoln and Mercury daily cruiser, tow vehicle, street rod, circle dirt track, and drag
strip performance engines
Thanks for looking at my sale.
Visit my store for more great deals today!
By offerding on this sale you agree to the following terms:
- Contact me for a shipping price if you are located in Alaska ,Hawaii, APO/FPO, and US Protectorates.
- In accordance with Pay Pal policy I ship all orders that total over $249.99 (including shipping) by FedEx. I do not ship USPS Priority Mail on orders over $249.99 because of this Pay Pal policy.
- I combine shipping on multiple sale wins when possible. Some heavy or large items cannot be combined. All items to be combined into one shipment must be on the same payment. Send me an message requesting a combined shipping invoice if you have multiple sale wins from me.
- I accept payments by Pay Pal.
- sales must be paid for within5 days of the sale end date.
- Iowa residents need to add 7% sales tax.
- International orders must not exceed $249.99 in total value including shipping charges when shipping by US Priority Mail International. Any international order over $249.99 has to ship with UPS which can be real expensive. Please contact me for shipping quote if your order will exceed $249.99.
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying. These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up – do not confuse them for additional shipping charges. I do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.
- Use the "Ask a Question" link at the top of the sale to contact me.
- Phone: The best time to call me is on weekday mornings between 8:00AM-11:00AM Central Time at 515-961-6109
Copyright © 2000-2011 Racers Outlet All Rights Reserved.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1994 Volkswagen GTI : 9.140 @ 164.157
marc hubert, Engine: 2.0 20v, Turbos: bullseyepower AX368 t3 .70a/r Tires: 28x9x15xt m&h
2003 Volkswagen GTI : 9.330 @ 161.000
Mike Pauciullo, Engine: 1.8T , Turbos: Borg Warner S400SX 67mm Tires: 24.5x9.5x13
1988 Volkswagen GTI : 10.030 @ 147.000
Steve Oliveira, Engine: VR6, Turbos: GT40 , now a different
1997 Volkswagen GTI 2.5T AWD: 10.173 @ 146.810
Dominic, Engine: 5cyl 2.5L, Turbos: GT35R Tires: falken ziexx
2012 Volkswagen GTI MK6 DSG: 10.992 @ 133.130
Guy Harding, Engine: APR Rods & pistons, Turbos: APR Stage 3 GT3071 Tires: MT Slicks
2007 Volkswagen GTI MKV: 11.010 @ 131.790
Greg, Engine: 2.0, Turbos: 3076r
1996 Volkswagen GTI : 11.100 @ 133.000
Xspeedracer, Engine: VR6, Turbos: 1 Tires: slicks front stock street rear
2012 Volkswagen GTI Golf MK VI: 11.299 @ 115.050
Vishal Matai, Turbos: K04 Tires: Hoosiers
2010 Volkswagen GTI GIAC Stage 3+: 11.434 @ 130.660
Sam W., Engine: 2.0 TSI, Turbos: GT3071 Tires: M&H Slicks
1998 Volkswagen GTI VR6: 11.679 @ 117.580
Daniel Freiwald, Engine: Stock, Turbos: Kinetics stage 2
2004 Hyundai Tiburon GT V6: 11.862 @ 114.470
Chad Hartman, Engine: NGM Built Motor, Turbos: Master Power Super 70
2010 Volkswagen GTI AWE/GIAC K04: 11.876 @ 117.090
AWE Tuning, Engine: Stock 2.0T TSI, Turbos: K04-64 Tires: Hoosier DR
2010 Volkswagen GTI AWE/GIAC K04: 11.930 @ 120.310
AWE Tuning, Engine: 2.0T TSI, Turbos: K04-64 Tires: Hoosier DR
2007 Volkswagen GTI MKV 2.0T: 12.020 @ 117.500
Chris Tapp, Engine: 2.0T upgraded rods, Turbos: gt30
2002 Volkswagen GTI 1.8T: 12.390 @ 116.000
Chris Tapp, Engine: stock with upgraded rods, Turbos: 2871R
2003 Hyundai Tiburon GT: 12.602 @ 115.160
Steve Chubb, Engine: 2.7, Supercharger: MP90 Eaton Tires: KDW 235/40/17
2003 Hyundai Tiburon gtv6 NGM Supercharger Nitrous: 12.620 @ 102.000
Louis Arroyo (tibby03), Engine: v6, Supercharger: Ngm assassin roots blower
2015 Volkswagen GTI Emmanuele Design Project GTI l GIAC Stage 2: 12.620 @ 110.720
Emmanuele Design, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: None Turbos: Stock Tires: Hoosier 245/17
1997 Volkswagen GTI VR6: 12.633 @ 114.150
Kevin, Engine: 2.8L VR6, Turbos: T4 Tires: dunlop sp5000 205/55s
2000 Hyundai Tiburon Turbo: 12.675 @ 112.920
Gary Byrne, Engine: 4 cly 2.0L, Turbos: GT3071R Tires: 205/50/15 BFG Drag radials