This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
offer with Confidence! member since Dec 15, 2000
Brand - Part Number
Sealed Power - 260-1014 (KS2308 Fel Pro)
Complete overhaul gasket kit
Brand new, first line product!
This sale is for a brand new complete overhaul gasket set with genuine Fel Pro gaskets.
It includes most of the necessary gaskets and seals for one complete engine
rebuild. Does not included the valley pan style intake gasket.
It fits the
following Ford engines:
- 1970-1979 Ford 351C Cleveland V8 passenger car
- 1970-1979 Ford 351M V8 passenger car
- 1977-1982 Ford 351M V8 truck
- 1971-1979 Ford 400 V8 passenger car
- 1977-1982 Ford 400 V8 truck
Set includes the following gaskets:
- Cylinder head # 8347PT1
- Exhaust manifold
- Rubber valve cover
- Timing cover gasket & seal
- Cork oil pan
- Water pump
- Fuel pump
- Thermostat housing
- Premium valve stem seals
- Rear main seal
- Oil pump
Check my other sales for more great deals for your Ford, Lincoln and Mercury daily cruiser, tow vehicle, street rod, circle dirt track, and drag
strip performance engines
Thanks for looking at my sale.
Visit my store for more great deals today!
By offerding on this sale you agree to the following terms:
- Contact me for a shipping price if you are located in Alaska ,Hawaii, APO/FPO, and US Protectorates.
- In accordance with Pay Pal policy I ship all orders that total over $249.99 (including shipping) by FedEx. I do not ship USPS Priority Mail on orders over $249.99 because of this Pay Pal policy.
- I combine shipping on multiple sale wins when possible. Some heavy or large items cannot be combined. All items to be combined into one shipment must be on the same payment. Send me an message requesting a combined shipping invoice if you have multiple sale wins from me.
- I accept payments by Pay Pal.
- sales must be paid for within5 days of the sale end date.
- Iowa residents need to add 7% sales tax.
- International orders must not exceed $249.99 in total value including shipping charges when shipping by US Priority Mail International. Any international order over $249.99 has to ship with UPS which can be real expensive. Please contact me for shipping quote if your order will exceed $249.99.
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying. These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up – do not confuse them for additional shipping charges. I do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.
- Use the "Ask a Question" link at the top of the sale to contact me.
- Phone: The best time to call me is on weekday mornings between 8:00AM-11:00AM Central Time at 515-961-6109
Copyright © 2000-2011 Racers Outlet All Rights Reserved.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1985 Mercury Capri : 8.662 @ 161.690
Joe Pollich, Engine: SVO,
1983 Mercury Capri RS: 9.997 @ 133.500
Ric Bogue, Engine: 351w (393) stroker, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: 28x10.5
1979 Mercury Capri : 10.310 @ 132.000
Mark, Engine: 351 Ford, Tires: 28-10
1984 Mercury Capri : 10.474 @ 129.870
Paul Garant, Engine: 466 Ford, Tires: 14x32 MT
1985 Mercury Capri rs: 10.561 @ 129.310
todd reynolds, Engine: 1988(5.0L)stock bot. end exc. pistons, Tires: hoosier(all4corners)
1985 Mercury Capri : 10.900 @ 138.000
Scott Ross, Engine: 306, Supercharger: 174 B&M Tires: radial and extra set slicks
1985 Mercury Capri : 11.200 @ 120.000
Thomas Dowhaniuk, Engine: 302,
1969 Ford Capri : 11.400 @ 0.000
Jacob Giannias, Engine: 302 windsor, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: 235 rear 205 front (street tyres)
90 Volvo 240 DL : 11.950 @ 135.000
kapono, Engine: rb26dett, Turbos: 2 Tires: big
1986 Mercury Capri : 12.457 @ 103.820
Anatol Denysenko, Engine: stock 1986 302 Mercury, Tires: Goodyear 29x9
1985 Mercury Capri rs: 12.900 @ 109.000
dwayne gill, Engine: 5.0L 4BBL, Tires: REARS 295-50'S-15
1979 Mercury Capri rs: 13.115 @ 108.300
steven pham, Engine: 302ci, Tires: 245/50/16 cooper zpt 16psi
1985 Mercury Capri RS: 13.604 @ 100.916
capri331 aka Don B, Engine: 5.0 / 302, Tires: BFG DR 235-60-15 (rear) 13psi
1985 Mercury Capri RS: 13.665 @ 17.382
capri331, Engine: 5.0 / 302, Tires: BFG DR 235-60-15
1984 Mercury Capri RS: 14.100 @ 98.270
Adam Moore, Engine: 2.3 L, Supercharger: none Turbos: stock Tires: 195-50/16
1985 Mercury Capri 5.0: 14.200 @ 94.000
matt alston, Engine: 302, Tires: 235/60/15 rear 205/5
1983 Mercury Capri : 14.520 @ 91.700
brenden, Engine: 302 H.O., Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: bfg t/a
1985 Mercury Capri RS 5.0: 14.560 @ 93.265
Don B, Engine: 302, Tires: BFG DR 235-60-15 rear
1985 Mercury Capri RS: 14.990 @ 92.030
capri331, Engine: 5.0 / 302, Tires: 205-60-15 (24
2010 Volvo XC60 T6: 15.210 @ 93.910
NA, Engine: Inline 6, 281HP, Tires: Pirelli Scorpion Zero M+S