This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
offer with Confidence! member since Dec 15, 2000
Brand - Part Number
Sealed Power - 260-1014 (KS2308 Fel Pro)
Complete overhaul gasket kit
Brand new, first line product!
This sale is for a brand new complete overhaul gasket set with genuine Fel Pro gaskets.
It includes most of the necessary gaskets and seals for one complete engine
rebuild. Does not included the valley pan style intake gasket.
It fits the
following Ford engines:
- 1970-1979 Ford 351C Cleveland V8 passenger car
- 1970-1979 Ford 351M V8 passenger car
- 1977-1982 Ford 351M V8 truck
- 1971-1979 Ford 400 V8 passenger car
- 1977-1982 Ford 400 V8 truck
Set includes the following gaskets:
- Cylinder head # 8347PT1
- Exhaust manifold
- Rubber valve cover
- Timing cover gasket & seal
- Cork oil pan
- Water pump
- Fuel pump
- Thermostat housing
- Premium valve stem seals
- Rear main seal
- Oil pump
Check my other sales for more great deals for your Ford, Lincoln and Mercury daily cruiser, tow vehicle, street rod, circle dirt track, and drag
strip performance engines
Thanks for looking at my sale.
Visit my store for more great deals today!
By offerding on this sale you agree to the following terms:
- Contact me for a shipping price if you are located in Alaska ,Hawaii, APO/FPO, and US Protectorates.
- In accordance with Pay Pal policy I ship all orders that total over $249.99 (including shipping) by FedEx. I do not ship USPS Priority Mail on orders over $249.99 because of this Pay Pal policy.
- I combine shipping on multiple sale wins when possible. Some heavy or large items cannot be combined. All items to be combined into one shipment must be on the same payment. Send me an message requesting a combined shipping invoice if you have multiple sale wins from me.
- I accept payments by Pay Pal.
- sales must be paid for within5 days of the sale end date.
- Iowa residents need to add 7% sales tax.
- International orders must not exceed $249.99 in total value including shipping charges when shipping by US Priority Mail International. Any international order over $249.99 has to ship with UPS which can be real expensive. Please contact me for shipping quote if your order will exceed $249.99.
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying. These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up – do not confuse them for additional shipping charges. I do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.
- Use the "Ask a Question" link at the top of the sale to contact me.
- Phone: The best time to call me is on weekday mornings between 8:00AM-11:00AM Central Time at 515-961-6109
Copyright © 2000-2011 Racers Outlet All Rights Reserved.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1975 Kawasaki KZ kz z1: 9.090 @ 145.000
1978 Kawasaki KZ 1000: 9.209 @ 141.360
2005 Kawasaki KZ KOPIJEWSKI DRAG BIKE: 9.591 @ 137.690
GREG WESLTING, Engine: 1075 cc kawasaki, Tires: 8 IN.x 17 in Mickey Thompson
1973 Oldsmobile Omega Hatchback: 9.930 @ 133.040
, Engine: 502, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: Good Year
1978 Kawasaki KZ Z1-R: 10.089 @ 129.851
Aaron Post, Engine: 1075 cc,
1973 Oldsmobile Omega Hatchback: 10.133 @ 130.540
Gene Snowden, Engine: 502 BBC, Tires: Hoosier
1976 Kawasaki KZ 1428cc: 10.460 @ 132.430
kevin allen, Engine: 1428cc j-model, Supercharger: na Turbos: na Tires: MT 7'SLICK REAR
1975 Oldsmobile Omega : 10.834 @ 125.410
Keith Halak, Engine: Small block Chevy 350ci., Supercharger: 1.44 B&M Turbos: N/A Tires: M/T ET Street , 12.5,28,15
2005 Kawasaki KZ z1000: 11.253 @ 121.760
Guillaume Coulombe, Engine: stock, Tires: pilot power 2ct
1979 Kawasaki KZ 1000ST: 11.798 @ 112.480
Dave, Engine: 1075,
2008 Porsche GT3 997: 11.819 @ 119.880
2004 Porsche GT3 : 12.070 @ 116.040
2007 Porsche GT3 911: 12.110 @ 117.810
NA, Tires: Michelin Pilot Sport Cup
2010 Porsche GT3 : 12.210 @ 116.710
NA, Engine: Flat 6, 435HP,
2005 Porsche GT3 Stock: 12.490 @ 112.900
1981 Kawasaki KZ 750-E: 13.608 @ 96.070
Blake Hofmann, Engine: 750cc 4cyl,
1974 Oldsmobile Omega : 13.796 @ 97.500
David Cookman, Engine: 350 olds, Tires: M/T ET Drags/skinny fronts
1999 Mercury Sable LS: 15.779 @ 88.290
24vsable, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: 225/60HR16's
1998 Mercury Sable LS: 16.228 @ 86.050
JR Carr, Tires: Kumho Ecsta ASX 225/55/16
1994 Mercury Sable : 18.740 @ 75.000