This item has been shown 42 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
search also descriptions
FULL ALUMINUM TURBO 21.75x12x3" BAR&PLATE FMIC FRONT MOUNT INTERCOOLER KIT BLACK
ITEM SKU: ITCL-5007-BK
Universal Lightweight Aluminum Bar-and-Plate Front-Mount Intercooler
When the charged air enters the end tank, it travels through the tubes of an Intercooler, in which the heat is transferred via fins, where cooler ambient air passes over the tubes. This mechanism further removes heat from air before exiting the opposite end tank and routing to the engine.
Bar and Plate Intercooler functions identically to the Tube and Fin Core, with the exception that, charged air travels through its rectangular shaped passages, which have more surface area; thus, improves cooling effect and power of the charged air. The advantage of this type of intercoolers is that, since the bar and plate core affords up to 35% larger surface area for cooling, a physically smaller intercooler can be used and still retains the cooling efficiency of a larger tube and fin design. This is important for a builder who has a vehicle with a compact opening in the front of it or when there are immovable obstructions present.
High Performance Bar and Plate Turbo Racing Design
Made of High Quality T-6061 Aluminum Durable Material
Helps Reducing Engine Inlet Temperature
Allow More Horsepower at the Same Boost Level and Even More Power at the Higher Boost Level
Intercooler Size: 21.75" (L) X 11.75" (H) X 3.00"(W)
Core Size: 17.25" (L) XX 11.75" (H) X 3.00"(W)
Inlet/ Outlet: 3.00"/ 3.00 (2.75" Inner Diameters)
100% Brand New
Professional Installer is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
Specifics and Benefits:
1 X Intercooler as Shown Above ONLY
Universally Fits Any Vehicle and Turbo Project
Please measure the area where the intercooler is planned to mount on to see if the dimension of this item fits the allotted space
Modification might be Required for Some Vehicles
* Professional Installation Highly Recommended! No instructions included! *
DOMESTIC LOWER 48 US STATES:
AK / HI / PR / PO BOX:
REST OF THE WORLD:
- VERY IMPORTANT: Double check shipping address. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
- Please use Shipping & Payments tab on top of page for shipping details for your location.
- Shipping to PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses will be charged the same as shipping to Canada. GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- US Territories such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Customer assumes shipping charges incurred in shipping to undeliverable address.
- International buyers are responsible for all customs duties, taxes, and other applicable fees incurred by the country's customs/border regulations. Please contact customs for more information.
- We ship 98% of all orders the same or next business day after payment received/cleared. Please understand that once orders are shipped, we cannot control the transit times thereafter. Most orders will ship via USPS First Class/Priority Mail or FedEx/UPS or the best suitable carrier for the specific size of the product.
- We are not responsible for any changes to address after item has been shipped.
- 14 Days money back, please notify us within 14 days after you've received your purchased item.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Terms & Conditions:
- For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.
- All items do not come with installation instruction unless otherwise specified.
- If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
- Please use the "Ask A Question" form above to contact us. Please note that we only work from 9am-6pm PST M-F but are OFF on the weekends so messages sent after business hours especially on Friday, will be answered the following Monday.
© 2011 SPEED DADDY
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1994 Nissan Pulsar GTi-R Turbo Nitrous: 11.633 @ 119.930
Remzig G Sambo, Engine: sr20det, Turbos: Garrett GT28RS Turbo
1992 Nissan Pulsar GTiR: 11.976 @ 112.440
Matt Clayton, Engine: Stock, Turbos: T04E
1992 Nissan Pulsar Gtir RB (rnn14): 12.063 @ 112.660
Carl, Engine: sr20det standard, Turbos: standard T28 Tires: 215/35/16s
1993 Nissan Pulsar GTIR: 12.970 @ 107.880
Scott Renouf, Engine: 2.0, Turbos: T28 Tires: Khumo
1999 Toyota Solara SLE TRD Supercharger: 13.046 @ 113.180
Gabe Potter/Joe Bailer, Engine: 3.1L 1mz-fe v6, Supercharger: TRD M62 S/C 2.2 Tires: 235/60/15
2002 Toyota Solara se: 13.250 @ 109.950
Paul, Engine: 2.4 VVT-I, Turbos: Custom Turbonetics for scion tc Tires: Pirelli P Zero Corsa
1993 Nissan Pulsar GTiR: 13.450 @ 100.480
Scott Renouf, Tires: bridgestone
1990 Nissan Pulsar GTI-R: 13.709 @ 100.690
gary, Engine: SR20DET, Turbos: Garrett T28 Tires: Bridgestone Grid II
1983 Nissan Pulsar EXA: 13.800 @ 110.200
ALEX GREEN, Engine: E15, Turbos: T28 Tires: TOYO
1999 Nissan Pulsar VZ-R: 14.300 @ 14.300
ME :), Engine: sr16ve, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: sumitomo 205-60-r14
1999 Toyota Solara SE: 14.464 @ 96.750
Josh, Engine: 1MZ-FE, Supercharger: TRD Tires: Nitto
2002 Toyota Solara SE V6: 14.700 @ 95.000
Mike Robles, Engine: 1MZFE, Supercharger: TRD supercharger
2004 Toyota Solara SE Turbo: 14.790 @ 93.230
Tact Takagi, Engine: 2az-fe, Turbos: Turbonetics
2006 Toyota Solara SE V6 Sport: 14.816 @ 92.193
Sebas007, Engine: 3MZ (stock), Tires: Toyo T1-R
1999 Toyota Solara Se V6: 14.890 @ 96.400
Adam E, Engine: 3.0L V6,
1999 Toyota Solara SE V6: 15.235 @ 91.630
Benoit Lefebvre (mox), Engine: 1MZ-FE,
2004 Toyota Solara Convertible: 15.300 @ 90.900
1997 Nissan Pulsar SR-V VZ-R Autech: 15.343 @ 91.300
Ceasar, Engine: SR16VE, Tires: Toyo Proxes 4
2004 Toyota Solara SLE Convertible: 15.600 @ 91.000
2000 Toyota Solara SE V6: 15.669 @ 88.700
Calvin, Engine: 3.0L DOHC 24 Valve, Tires: Falken Ziex 512