This item has been shown 341 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
This Product Will Fit On The Following Vehicles
2000-2007 FORD TAURUS
BASE | SE | SEL SUBMODELS
REPLACE FACTORY PART NUMBER: 1F1Z8A284AA
100% Brand New In Box
Replacement Style Part With Premium Quality
Direct Bolt-on Replacement For The Existing Unit
Meets or Exceeds Standard Replacement Part Requirement
No Installation Instruction Provided
Professional Installation Recommended
Feel Free To Contact Us If You Have Any Questions
Buyer Will Receive Everything As Shown
* 30 DAYS MONEY BACK SUBJECT TO ITEM PRICE ONLY
Lower 48 Continental States With Physical Address
AK, HI, GU, PR, VI and Canada
Oversize, will not ship
PO Box, Military Mail Box, APO or FPO
Oversize, will not ship
Local Pickup Is Not Available
Please read the Terms and Policies thoroughly and carefully before offerding; by offerding on Tic_Tuning's item, you agree to the Terms and Policies
1. Winning offer notification/payment instruction will be sent to buyer automatically thru email after sale ended.
2. Payment must be received within 10 days of sale closed, product availability is not guaranteed after 10 days. All products will be shipped within 3 business days after payment verified, please allow up to 7 business days for delivery (usually less).
3 .Shipping/handling fee is non-refundable and non-negotiable. Sales tax applies to California buyer.
4. All our products are 100% brand new unless otherwise stated in the description above.
5. We will reimburse you the actual shipping fees for exchange if we shipped incorrect quantity or product.
6. We reserve the right to retract offers from any buyer with a history of negative response/non-payment.
7. Please only offer if you intend to follow through with your purchase.
8. We reserve the right to file Non Paying buyer Alert if payment is not received within 10 days after sale ended.
9. Hours: Mon-Fri 11am-6pm PST. We do not answer emails, process orders or make shipment on weekends and holidays.
Premium products and unparalleled service are at the forefront of our commitment to you, our valued customer, Our one and only goal is to guarantee 100% satisfactory with each and every purchase that you make. Customer Service have always been our main strive and this standard level of excellence that we provide is what make us the largest renowned quality auto accessory retailers online today.
If for any reason you are dissatisfied with a purchase, we'll assist you with a prompt refund or exchange within 30 days upon arrival of the package.
*** Sorry, we will not cover thereturn shipping cost if buyer ordered incorrect product
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1993 Ford Taurus SHO Pro Front Wheel Drive Car: 10.042 @ 131.066
Tom Mucculant, Engine: 3.7, Turbos: GT40R Tires: DRAGS
1992 Ford Taurus SHO: 10.823 @ 126.900
Mark Sholtz, Engine: 3.6, Supercharger: Vortec V-2 S trim Tires: MT et drag
2011 Ford Taurus SHO: 11.952 @ 115.140
Mike Broughman, Engine: 3.6L, Turbos: Tial Sport Upgrade
2010 Ford Taurus SHO: 12.138 @ 117.510
Darrell Stamper, Engine: 3.5 L, Turbos: 2 Tires: Nitto NT05
2011 Ford Taurus sho: 12.421 @ 111.380
shoman04, Engine: 3.5 ecoboost, Turbos: 2 Tires: 275x40x20
2010 Ford Taurus SHO: 12.449 @ 112.730
Paul W (paulford8), Engine: 3.5 Ecoboost, Turbos: 2 Tires: Goodyear RSA
2011 Ford Taurus SHO: 12.669 @ 105.050
2013 Ford Taurus SHO: 12.719 @ 109.240
Storm Walker, Engine: 3.5L V6, Turbos: GT15 Twins Tires: F1 245/45ZR20
2010 Ford Taurus SHO SCT Tune: 12.752 @ 108.550
Ken, Engine: Ecoboost V6 Twin Turbo,
2011 Ford Taurus SHO: 12.793 @ 107.320
greg torrence, Engine: 3.5 Litre EcoBoost V-6, Turbos: 2
1994 Ford Taurus SHO: 12.795 @ 108.630
alex bable, Engine: stock 232,000 mile internals, Supercharger: none Turbos: pt 67 @12psi Tires: 245/45/17 beat kumo victoracer R compound front
2013 Ford Taurus SHO: 12.809 @ 106.580
greg torrence, Engine: 3.5 Litre EcoBoost V-6, Turbos: 2 Tires: Goddyear Eagle F1 Supercar Summer
1991 Ford Taurus SHO: 12.817 @ 113.000
Andrew O, Engine: junkyard 3.2l, Turbos: precision 6265 billet Tires: nitto nt555r dr
2013 Ford Taurus PP LMS tune: 12.860 @ 108.000
Bill McCann, Engine: 3.5, Turbos: twin
1989 Ford Taurus SHO: 12.910 @ 109.190
Mark Nunnally, Engine: 3.2L 24V DOHC, Tires: 235/60 15 BFG Drag Radials
2013 Ford Taurus SHO: 12.935 @ 105.690
2013 Ford Taurus SHO PP: 12.972 @ 105.160
Dean Johnson (TractorAK), Engine: 3.5L, Turbos: twin
2011 Ford Taurus SHO LMS tune: 12.982 @ 105.570
2012 Ford Taurus SHO: 13.006 @ 105.950
Dave Ewing, Engine: 3.5L, Turbos: Twin
2013 Ford Taurus SHO LMS 93 Tune: 13.094 @ 107.920