This item has been shown 60 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
FORD RANGER 98-03 HEADER PANEL, Thermo and Fiber glass
Click an Image to Enlarge
- Position on Vehicle:
- Manufacturer: TLN Auto Parts
- OEM Part Number: XL5Z8A284AA
- PartsLink Number: XL5Z8A284AA
- Bulb Type:
- Bulbs Included:
- Certifications: DOT/SAE/E-MARK
- Part Condition: New
RANGER 98-03 HEADER PANEL, Thermoplastic and Fiber glass
- Manufacturered by the leader in the Aftermarket Auto Parts Industry
- BRAND NEW ITEM!
- Direct Replacement
- In Stock and Ready to Ship!
- Check Part Description for fitment info
- Any Questions, ASK!!!!
- Please see the "Compatibility" link at the top of the listing. Fitment information may not be available for all products. Fitment is for reference use only. If your vehicle has modifications, model differences, or specific trim details please contact us to verify that this item will fit correctly.
- "LH" or "LEFT" refers to the driver side.
- "RH" or "RIGHT" refers to the passenger side.
- "FL" refers to the front left driver side.
- "FR" refers to the front right passenger side.
- Some of our items may not be legal for street use in some states. It is your responsibility to check your local law enforcement for street use.
- Most item instructions are not included nor are they available, however please review any web based material for additional assistance. We sell DIY (Do It Yourself) items. We take no responsibility in teaching you how to install the item, fees that may be charged by your car shop, or compensation for any items broken during installation.
- The products we sell are made to fit OEM specifications; however, there may be slight gaps. If the vehicle has had collision damage, the chances of improper fitment increase. Vehicles with poor body frame alignment and or flex will also be more likely to have fitment gaps. Please refer to certified professional for installation for the best fitment.
- Photos are for reference only. Please refer to our title and description for fitment.
- Please use the "Ask Seller a Question" link for fitment questions, and include your vehicle's year, make, model, trim, engine size and drive train to ensure an accurate and timely response.
FREE SHIPPING (to the lower 48) Most items will be shipping from CA. However, not all items are
available in our CA warehouse. We will ship from the warehouse that is located closest to your
address where the item is available. If you would like to know where an item would ship from, please
just send us a message!
WE SHIP TO PUERTO RICO AND HAWAII - PLEASE CHECK THE "SHIPPING AND PAYMENTS" TAB
FOR RATES. Please note that "Standard Shipping" is for USPS Parcel Post.
ENVIAMOS A PUERTO RICO - POR FAVOR VER EL "envío y los pagos" TAB TARIFAS.
Tenga en cuenta que "Envío estándar" es por USPS Parcel Post.
- We Ship Internationally!!! Our items are located mainly in CA, but we do have warehouses around the country that we ship from for domestic shipments to get you the product more quickly. However, we only ship orders that are outside of the lower 48 states from our CA
warehouse. If you are an international order, it may take a couple of
extra days for your item to reach our CA warehouse before it ships out to you. We appreciate your patience.
- Check "Shipping and payments" tab above for quote on shipping AK, APO/FPO, and internationally.
- If you choose the lowest "Standard Shipping" rate, your item will most likely be shipped via parcel post.
- Any shipping and handling fees will not be refunded. Return shipping on orders outside of the lower 48 states
will not be compensated or refunded for any reason. We do not cover the cost of taxes or duties for importing our items into another country.
- Please update your shipping address on and PayPal before placing the order. A reshipping fee will be applied for any items that get returned to us.
- We accept PayPal only on
- We do charge sales tax in California (8.75%). Taxes will be calculated at checkout.
- After we receive your payment, we will process and ship out your order as soon as possible. Our typical
processing time is 3-5 days. Orders are only processed during weekdays Mon-Fri. Orders placed on
weekends or holidays will be processed and sent to the warehouse the next business day.
- Customers have 14 days after delivery date to return for any buyer’s remorse or if the item does not meet expectations. Buyer is responsible to return the item in unused, uninstalled condition and in the original packaging.
- Buyer pays all return shipping
- We offer a 1 year manufacturer warranty!! Buyer must pay for return shipping on all manufacturer claims and the claim must be approved by the manufacturer prior to a replacement being sent out. We are not responsible for any returns or exchanges after the warranty period.
- We will exchange items broken from shipping or defective from the factory, please inspect your item immediately to determine if item is broken or defective. If so, please contact us right away and we will assist you with your replacement. All claims must be provided with a picture of the damaged or defective product to receive a proper exchange. Please verify if item is correct and working properly prior to a professional for installation.
- Item returned without authorization or RMA # will be refused and returned back to buyer.
- When an item is returned for any reason, it will be inspected before any refund or exchange is fulfilled.
- Our Customer Support is available 7 days a weeks (excluding Holidays)
- Emails are typically answered within 24 hours
If we have not earned positive 5 star detailed seller ratings we are not satisfied. Before you leave response we will do what it takes to make it right by you. We provide positive response for all buyers as soon as payment is received. Returning any sort of positive response to us would be much appreciated! We strive for 100% satisfaction!
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2003 Ford Ranger Full Tube Chassis: 7.414 @ 183.980
Don Nase Jr, Engine: 2.3 Liter, Turbos: Single
1983 Ford Ranger short wheelbase: 9.690 @ 119.000
Robert, Engine: 408, Tires: 11.00
1984 Ford Ranger : 9.710 @ 136.000
, Engine: 331,
1987 Ford Ranger : 9.943 @ 132.520
Jay Taylor, Engine: 351 Windsor, Supercharger: Nope Turbos: Nope Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Drags
1989 Ford Ranger : 9.980 @ 135.480
Roughcut Racing Ranger, Engine: 408 Windsor (All Motor), Supercharger: Nope Turbos: Nope Tires: 31*12.5*15 MT rear / Hooiser 26/3.5 Front
1984 Ford Ranger xl: 10.572 @ 120.400
Ron Graham, Engine: 347, Tires: Hoosier
1998 Ford Ranger : 10.790 @ 124.000
Kevin Ouellette, Engine: ford 347, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: Mickey thompson 29.5 x 10.5
1983 Ford Ranger : 10.873 @ 125.030
Jeff Whitaker, Engine: 347, Supercharger: weiand 174 Tires: M/T Drag Radials
1984 Ford Ranger : 11.000 @ 121.000
Richard Novak, Engine: 466 Big Block Ford, Tires: Hoosier QuickTime Pro
1984 Ford Ranger Long Bed: 11.055 @ 121.000
Mark, Engine: 501, Tires: Et Streets
1989 Ford Ranger : 11.125 @ 118.930
Darin Johnson, Engine: 351 Windsor, Tires: 31x16.5 et streets
1984 Ford Ranger : 11.380 @ 116.770
Mike Georgelin, Engine: 89 5.0L,
1992 Ford Ranger : 11.620 @ 112.000
nathan, Engine: 302, Tires: mickey street radial drags
1998 Ford Ranger : 12.065 @ 114.830
Jess Warren, Engine: 2.5 block, Supercharger: No Turbos: Holset hx35 Tires: Slicks
1993 Ford Ranger : 12.400 @ 108.000
lofgren, Engine: 302, 0 0 Tires: 11.5 x 15 slick
1995 Ford Ranger : 12.510 @ 101.650
Steven Meyer, Engine: 302 ci, Tires: Drag Radial
1986 Ford Ranger : 12.810 @ 107.000
John, Engine: dodge 360, Tires: slick
1985 Ford Ranger shortbed: 12.955 @ 110.010
Ian Olson, Engine: 289 V8, Tires: 245/45/R17 Cooper Zeon 2XS
1987 Ford Ranger Cobra: 13.170 @ 102.460
Cody, Engine: 93' Cobra 302ci, Tires: BFG Radial T/A's
1987 Ford Ranger : 14.309 @ 95.320
David MacBeth, Engine: 289, Tires: BFG's