This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
that fitsthe following:
Note:.342" StemDiameter And .245" From End Of Stem To Top Of Lock Groove!
TheseValvesFitthe following engines:
260 CID 4.3LV8Cyl.
289 CID 4.7LV8Cyl.
1966 - (To Change Level 10)
1967 - (Engines With Mechanical Lifters)
Jobber (Wholesale) Price On This Set Is $82.01
If you have any questions youcan contactus Monday – Friday8 am –6 pmat 866-582-0942 (866 numbers are free calls).
Giveus a call if you don't see what you are looking for and we will see whether or not it is available.
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT OUR STORE!
ADD US TO YOUR FAVORITES!
We are always adding more product to our inventory, so check back with us often!
Thanks for Looking!
sale Terms & Policies By winning this sale you agree to the following terms and policies. Please don't offer on this sale if you don't agree to all of them.
Payment Terms:I need to receive payment within14 days of the sale end date
- Iowa residents will add 7% sales tax.
- We accept Pay Pal, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express
- Buyer pays Calculatedshipping charge.
- We normally ship within 1-2 business days of receiving payment.
- Combined Shipping
- We ship Internationally
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
- Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying.
- Parts Availability: 99.5% we have the item available for immediate shipment. ** This listing is for a part that is normally in stock, we sell so many parts in different directions it is possible for a part to get oversold and the listing to still be active without the part being in stock. If the part you order is subject to this we will order the part in and ship it out as soon as we get it. If the part is on manufacturer backorder you will be notifiedvia e-mail.
- Returns: All items are returnable only within 30 days of the sale end date unless otherwise stated in the sale description. There will be a 10% restocking fee applied to all returns unless you are exchanging for equal or greater value items. Shipping is not refunded. All Returned Items must be in new condition, uninstalled and in original packaging.
- response: response is left at the time of payment.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1969 Ford Mustang : 6.860 @ 204.000
Bill Sexton, Engine: 712ci Pontiac built by Sonny Leonard,
1969 Ford Mustang : 7.170 @ 177.000
CARL EPPLE, Engine: 572CI SVO 460, Tires: 33X10.5W MICKY THOMP
1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1: 7.670 @ 178.210
Phil Manquen - Walt Drakeford, Engine: 602 CI, Tires: 10.5
1987 Ford Mustang Turbo: 7.816 @ 180.800
Brad, Engine: 347CI, Turbos: Precision 98.5mm Tires: 28 x 10.5 MTs
1995 Ford Mustang Cobra: 7.889 @ 197.360
Jim Mills, Engine: 427 Windsor, Turbos: Twin GT47-88 Tires: M/T 325/50/15 Radials
2007 Ford Mustang Super GT500 Twin Turbo: 7.890 @ 175.220
EV, Engine: Built 5.4L Aluminum Engine, Turbos: Twin 67mm Precision Turbos
1989 Ford Mustang LX Hatchback 10.5 tire: 8.000 @ 170.000
Marshall Hancock, Engine: 572 ci, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: M/T
1986 Ford Mustang THE STAMPEEDE BANDIT: 8.013 @ 170.033
Larry Gotreaux, Engine: BBF-ELIMINATOR-460-605ci, by Tims Engines, Denham Springs,, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: 27x15 GY & 33.5x17x15W-GY-D1
1965 Ford Falcon Sprint: 8.140 @ 165.000
Vinnie Porcelli, Engine: 351 windsor by Headwinds, Tires: Mickey Thompson 32-14-15
1989 Ford Mustang lx: 8.150 @ 167.000
jorge fretts, Engine: 598, Tires: 33x10.5w
1993 Ford Mustang LX: 8.390 @ 167.870
Lee Howie, Engine: Bennett, Turbos: 1 Precision PT90 Tires: DOT
1987 Ford Mustang coupe: 8.400 @ 162.370
Todd, Engine: 385ci,
1989 Ford Mustang coupe: 8.420 @ 167.000
Ryan Ellington, Engine: sbc 434, Tires: mt 275/60/15 drag radial
1991 Ford Mustang GT: 8.520 @ 172.700
PRO LARRY, Engine: 351W, Supercharger: NA Turbos: NA Tires: NA
1990 Ford Mustang GT: 8.527 @ 172.300
PRO LARRY AND BRANDON G.T, Engine: 351W, Tires: 10.5 SLICK'S
1993 Ford Mustang Cobra 363 Nitrous: 8.541 @ 152.870
CJ Williams, Engine: 363,
2006 Ford Mustang GT: 8.579 @ 158.780
Paul Fercho, Engine: 572 CID big block ford, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: M/T 29.5X10.5WX15 Slicks
1985 Ford Mustang lx: 8.600 @ 159.000
mike pritchard, Engine: 537ci, Tires: 30x13.50 et streets
1990 Ford Mustang LX Coupe: 8.780 @ 154.000
Clint Lynch, Engine: 418 windsor, Tires: 28x10.5
1991 Ford Mustang Turbo: 8.800 @ 161.000
Mike, Engine: 306CI, Turbos: Air Research 91mm Tires: 28X13.5X15 ET STREETS.