This item has been shown 171 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Rocker Arm Intake & Exhaust
Intake & Exhaust
122 CID 2.0L SOHC Ford 4cyl
Jobber(wholesale) price on these parts is $14.61 Each!
If you have any questions youcan contactus Monday – Friday8 am –6 pmat 866-582-0942 (866 numbers are free calls).
Giveus a call if you don't see what you are looking for and we will see whether or not it is available.
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT OUR STORE!
ADD US TO YOUR FAVORITES!
We are always adding more product to our inventory, so check back with us often!
Thanks for Looking!
sale Terms & Policies By winning this sale you agree to the following terms and policies. Please don't offer on this sale if you don't agree to all of them.
Payment Terms:I need to receive payment within14 days of the sale end date
- Iowa residents will add 7% sales tax.
- We accept Pay Pal, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express.
- Buyer pays Calculatedshipping charge.
- We normally ship within 1-2 business days of receiving payment.
- Combined Shipping
- We ship Internationally
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
- Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying.
- Parts Availability: 99.5% we have the item available for immediate shipment. ** This listing is for a part that is normally in stock, we sell so many parts in different directions it is possible for a part to get oversold and the listing to still be active without the part being in stock. If the part you order is subject to this we will order the part in and ship it out as soon as we get it. If the part is on manufacturer backorder you will be notifiedvia e-mail.
- Returns: All items are returnable only within 30 days of the sale end date unless otherwise stated in the sale description. There will be a 10% restocking fee applied to all returns unless you are exchanging for equal or greater value items. Shipping is not refunded. All Returned Items must be in new condition, uninstalled and in original packaging.
- response: response is left at the time of payment
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1967 Ford Capri sedan: 7.980 @ 172.200
mick mahoney, Engine: 588 big block, Tires: m/t slicks
1969 Ford Capri Windsor Nitrous: 8.250 @ 168.600
david murphy, Engine: windsor,
1985 Mercury Capri : 8.662 @ 161.690
Joe Pollich, Engine: SVO,
1969 Ford Capri sedan: 8.848 @ 154.320
elvio gonzalez, Engine: FORD 460BBF/514ci, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: goodyear 10.5'
1972 Ford Pinto : 9.630 @ 137.890
Jeff Wilson, Engine: Ford 472, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: Good Year Eagles
1971 Ford Capri GT: 9.967 @ 134.440
Sam Danaskos, Engine: 347,
1983 Mercury Capri RS: 9.997 @ 133.500
Ric Bogue, Engine: 351w (393) stroker, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: 28x10.5
1979 Mercury Capri : 10.310 @ 132.000
Mark, Engine: 351 Ford, Tires: 28-10
1977 Ford Pinto : 10.312 @ 136.230
J.D. CRANKS (' EM UP!), Engine: 2976CC 2.3L FORD 4 CYL., Supercharger: NONE BUT THIS SEEMS COOL Turbos: NONE BUT THINKING ABOUT IT Tires: 15X14X32 GOODYEARS
1973 Ford Capri : 10.377 @ 130.050
Kerry Reuben, Engine: 393 windsor, Tires: hossier 10.5/28/15
1984 Mercury Capri : 10.474 @ 129.870
Paul Garant, Engine: 466 Ford, Tires: 14x32 MT
1985 Mercury Capri rs: 10.561 @ 129.310
todd reynolds, Engine: 1988(5.0L)stock bot. end exc. pistons, Tires: hoosier(all4corners)
1972 Ford Pinto : 10.884 @ 120.640
Chris Russell, Engine: 331 Stroker, Tires: Hoosers 33/15
1985 Mercury Capri : 10.900 @ 138.000
Scott Ross, Engine: 306, Supercharger: 174 B&M Tires: radial and extra set slicks
1971 Ford Pinto sand bagger: 10.990 @ 103.200
David McLellan, Engine: 460 Ford, 0 0 Tires: 14x32
1985 Mercury Capri : 11.200 @ 120.000
Thomas Dowhaniuk, Engine: 302,
1969 Ford Capri : 11.400 @ 0.000
Jacob Giannias, Engine: 302 windsor, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: 235 rear 205 front (street tyres)
1971 Ford Pinto : 12.244 @ 108.610
Jeff Wilson, Engine: 306, Tires: 28 / 10.5 / 15 ET Drags
1986 Mercury Capri : 12.457 @ 103.820
Anatol Denysenko, Engine: stock 1986 302 Mercury, Tires: Goodyear 29x9
1978 Ford Pinto Electric: 12.470 @ 104.470
Mike Willmon/Hank Buettner, Engine: Two 9 inch electric motors, Supercharger: none Turbos: nope Tires: Hoosier 275/60R15 Drag Radials