This item has been shown 399 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
FOR: 90-12 PASSAT STAINLESS STEEL MUFFLER N1 TYPE 4" FLAT COLOR TIP W/SILENCER
Click an Image to Enlarge
- FOR: 90-12 PASSAT STAINLESS STEEL MUFFLER N1 TYPE 4" FLAT COLOR TIP W/SILENCER
- Fitment:85-12 VW Golf/85-12 Jetta/06-12 GTI
- Color:Stainless steel sus304
- Style: N1 style muffler & silencer
- High quality racing n1 style mufflers
- 2.5" inlet & 4" muffler tip
- Fully machine tig welded for minimal mistakes
- Comes with a silencer (under 95db)
- Race ready, shock resistant, and daily driver acceptable
- Full sus304 stainless steel (rust resistant on a normal driving condition)
- Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back!
- Use a v-band clamp for an easy on & off application (v-band not included)
- Real carbon fiber canister (great for shielding heat)
- Titanium burnt tip for a "turbo" look
- Easy to install (simple cut & weld)
USPS First-Class, USPS Priority, UPS Ground
DOMESTIC (LOWER 48 STATES):
HAWAII, ALASKA, PUERTO RICO, GUAM, VIRGIN ISLANDS, PO BOX, APO, FPO :
ATTN: SHIPPING FEE FOR PR, HI, AK, APO, AND CANADA BUYERS WILL BE THE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING FEE, OVERSEA BUYERS PLEASE EMAIL US FIRST FOR YOUR SHIPPING PRICE BEFORE offerDING
BUYERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL CUSTOM DUTY FEES
I will ship to: UNITED STATES, CANADA, & WORLDWIDE
[Sales Tax]: 9.0% for in-state buyers (California)
Domestic shipping rates include service within the Continental USA, where UPS ground shipment is available. Our International shipping rates include AK, HI, GU, VI, PR, PO Boxes, Military address/base, APO/FPO and Canada. Larger items (Such as bumper lip spoilers/Body kits) may incur additional S/H fees if delivered outside of the continental U.S.-Please confirm before offerding.
MUST READ : items returned to us DUE TO Wrong item being ordered or unauthorized return will be subjected to 25% restocking fees.
- All buyers must go through checkout system to checkout and pay for the item.
- In order for Advanced Tuning to offer our customers the lowest prices on thousands of items, all sale sales are considered final unless "defective". Please inspect your order upon receipt. No returns will be accepted for any reason after 14 days of delivery.
- Domestic shipping rates include service within the Continental USA, where UPS ground shipment is available. Our International shipping rates include AK, HI, GU, VI, PR, PO Boxes, Military address/base, APO/FPO and Canada. Larger items (Such as spoilers/Body kits) may incur additional S/H fees if delivered outside of the continental U.S.-Please confirm before offerding.
- Most of our products are direct from distributor and are intended for jobber purpose, so they may not come with instruction manual.
Professional mechanic are recommended for installation. This can avoid many problems that can often be found with an inexperienced installer of aftermarket products.
Warranty will be void for improper installation.
- Defective products need to be reported and returned within 5 days for replacement. No returned will be accepted after that. Customers are responsible to pay for their shipping to us.
- We reserve the right to cancel offers from any buyer with a history of negative response/Non-payment.
- All items must be paid within 10 days, or an non-paying buyer alert will be filed.
- After we receive your payment, we will process and ship out your order within 24 - 48 business hours except weekend or Holiday.
- Buyer will received our Payment Received Notification email within 24 hours after we got the payment (except weekend and holiday).
If you do not receive our emails, (UPS and our email may be blocked if customer's email account has filter) or want to check your order status, you can contact seller.
- Shipments are made Mon through Fri excluding all Holidays.
- Negative responses won't help, if you have any question regarding to the item, total amount, payment options & warranty, please review the
item page or email us, and please do include the item number which you referring to.
All Sales are final, NO return unless it's defect. All defect item must be reported and return within 30 days after receiving the product.Buyer are responsible for the shipping fees to return or exchange product.
Most of our products are direct from distributor and are intended for jobber purpose, so they may not come with instruction manual. Professional mechanic are recommended for installation. This can avoid many problems that can often be found with an inexperienced installer of aftermarket products. Warranty will be void for improper installation.
If you have any questions both before buying or after you have purchased the item, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service support team. We will only reply email through . Do not send email directly from your email account we are unable to respond to them unless picture or other special help is requested. Our office hours are Monday to Friday 9:30am-5:30pm PST ; please call us at 626-968-8666. We are Closed on Sat and Sun and major Holiday . Your questions will be replied promptly on the next business day. All emails are to be answered within 24 hours except Sat and Sun.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1987 Audi 90 Turbo Quattro: 9.391 @ 151.400
F1Pisti, Engine: 2500ccm, Turbos: Garrett GT42RS Tires: M-H Racemaster 26.0/10.0-15
1990 Audi 90 : 10.780 @ 136.940
Jonathan Sczerba, Engine: 2.0L, Turbos: Precision 6765 T4 .81 A/R Tires: 255/50/17 BFG KDW2's
1991 Audi 90 89: 11.053 @ 124.000
Henri Puhmas, Engine: 2300, Turbos: turbonetics
1998 Volkswagen Passat gls: 12.426 @ 111.480
sergey, Engine: 1.8t, Turbos: gt 3070r Tires: street
2002 Volkswagen Passat gls: 12.445 @ 113.909
marc hubert, Engine: stock 1.8t, Turbos: bullseye s258 .55a/r Tires: 24.5x8x15 slicks on steelies
2006 Volkswagen Passat 3.6 FWD Zex Nitrous: 12.821 @ 110.540
SCOTT MACLEAN, Engine: 3.6 280HP V6, Tires: M/T ET Streets 26x10.5
2000 Volkswagen Passat GT28RS Turbo: 12.897 @ 103.790
Christian Anto, Engine: 1.8T, Turbos: GT28RS Tires: M&H slicks
1995 Volkswagen Passat GLX VR6: 13.200 @ 104.000
Frank Piccirillo, Engine: 2.8 Liter 12, Valve DOHC. VR6, Supercharger: Z-Engineering Supercharger Tires: nitto NT555R Drag radials
2006 Volkswagen Passat VR6 3.6 FWD ZEX Nitrous: 13.464 @ 107.680
SCOTT MACLEAN, Engine: 3.6, Tires: TOYO PROXES 4 235-45-17
2006 Volkswagen Passat B6 2.0T Auto APR Stage-1(22PSI) Mixed 93/100octane 280AAA Tires: 13.890 @ 117.800
Johnux, Engine: 2.0 TFSI, Turbos: Stock Tires: Ventus V12 evo K110 280AA A
1991 Audi 90 20V 7A: 14.060 @ 93.000
Erglis, Engine: 5R 20V 7A, Tires: 195/50/R15 Toyo
2006 Volkswagen Passat 3.6: 14.300 @ 101.000
NA, Engine: 3.6L 24V VR6 (276 bhp @ 6200 rpm; 266 lb-ft @ 2750, Tires: Michelin Pilot HX MXM4, 235/45R-17 97H M+S
2006 Volkswagen Passat 3.6: 14.482 @ 97.577
Andrew Bell, Engine: 3.6L V[R]6, Tires: Stock POS Michelins with hardly any tread left.
2006 Volkswagen Passat VE: 14.680 @ 95.000
Michael Lastra, Engine: 2.0T, Turbos: k03
1999 Volkswagen Passat 1.8 Turbo: 14.873 @ 93.070
Daniel Ding, Engine: 1.8L Turbo (109CI), Turbos: 3K Warner K03 Tires: 195H/65/15
2001 Volkswagen Passat 1.8T: 14.910 @ 94.606
Nick, Engine: 1.8t 20V, Supercharger: no Turbos: Stock Tires: 205-55-16
2003 Volkswagen Passat W8: 14.930 @ 93.450
chrispW8, Engine: W8,
2003 Volkswagen Passat W8 Wagon: 14.931 @ 93.450
cp, Engine: W8 4.0,
2001 Volkswagen Passat GLS 1.8T: 15.064 @ 91.590
Robert Vergara, Engine: 1.8T, Turbos: Stock K03 Tires: fr: 215/60 R15 rr:195/65 R15
2006 Volkswagen Passat 2.0t TFSI Automatic: 15.140 @ 95.000