This item has been shown 89 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
For quick and easy paymentwith a creditcardcall 601-932-3881 Mon-Fri 8:00AM-6:00PM CST
FLOWMASTERPART NUMBER #817129
FlowmasterAmerican Thunder Exhaust System
Fits:1967-1968 Chevy Camaro-Pontiac Firebird F-Body
For the person looking for a complete Header-back dual exhaust system with an aggressive tone. With easy fit in mind, Flowmaster's American Thunder system for GM F-Body cars include specially selected Super 44 mufflers to make your Camaro or Firebird come alive. This header-back dual exhaust system uses 2.50" 409S stainless steel tubing (backed by our 10-year warranty!) and a durable H-pipe design that delivers improved throttle response, power and mileage. American Thunder systems deliver a moderate to aggressive interior and exterior tone and are suited to the enthusiast who wants their performance to be heard. Like all Flowmaster systems, the benefits include improved throttle response, power and mileage. Designed for an easy fit, these systems include all necessary parts and hardware for easy installation.
Features & Benefits:
• 409S Stainless Steel Construction
• 2.5" Tubing Diameter
•Aggressive exterior exhaust tone
• Dyno Tuned for Maximum Performance
• Incl Hangers and Hardware For Easy Installation
• Mandrel-bent tubing for outstanding performance
AMERICAN THUNDER EXHAUST SYSTEM 67-68 GM F-BODY V8
DRIVE TYPE (2/4WD)
CHOOSE YOUR FREE GEAR!
PLEASE SPECIFY IN YOUR CHECKOUT NOTES THE COLOR T-SHIRT AND SIZE YOU WANT OR THE HAT CHOICE.
Buy as many items as you wantfor $9.95 total shipping cost, our automated checkout will combine all items for one low cost!
Discount Performance Parts
633 Old Hwy 49 South
Richland, MS 39218
Hours: Monday-Friday 8AM-6PM CST
Some of the reasons to buy from Discount Performance Parts:
- Lowest price, guaranteed! If you see a lower advertised price we will beat that price by 5%!
- We stock all parts advertised.
- We are a company you can trust. You ALWAYS get what you order and get it FAST -- 1 to 3 days via FedEx.
- Our return policy is the BEST. If you are not happy with your purchase, simply return the item for a full refund-no restocking fee.
- We ship the same day if purchased before 3PM CST.
STORE POLICIES AND SHIPPING INFORMATION:
- WE SHIP ONLY TO PAYPAL VERIFIED ACCOUNT ADDRESSES.
- OUR SHIPPING GOES OUT FEDEX/UPS GROUND UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED.
- ANY SHIPMENTS GOING TO A P.O. BOX MUST GO UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE.
- WE WILL SHIP NEXT DAY AIR OR SECOND DAY AIR PLEASE EMAIL FOR A QUOTE.
- OUR RETURN POLICY REQUIRES PART TO BE IN ORIGINAL PACKAGING AND RESALEABLE CONDITION.
- PLEASE EMAIL FOR A RETURN RGA NUMBER, ONCE PACKAGE IS RECEIVED AND INSPECTED CUSTOMER IS ENTITLED TO A FULL REFUND.
- WE WILL ACCEPT A PERSONAL CHECK, PLEASE ALLOW 10 DAYS FOR CHECK TO CLEAR.
- WE SHIP USPS ON ALL INTERNATIONAL ORDERS.
View Our Other Items
View Our response
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1999 Chevrolet Camaro TAFC: 5.625 @ 256.060
Jimmy Jones, Engine: TFX, Supercharger: PSI Tires: Goodyear
1995 Pontiac Firebird Funny Car: 5.832 @ 249.080
James Rowland, Engine: 526 ci BAE, Supercharger: PSI D Turbos: - Tires: Hoozier
1968 Chevrolet Camaro rs: 6.150 @ 224.880
Shannon Jenkins, Engine: 748 Cheverolet, Tires: goodyear
1999 Chevrolet Camaro pro modified: 6.321 @ 232.780
Jordan S. Comilang, Engine: Kieth Black 527, Supercharger: Weiand 1471 Tires: Goodyear Eagles
1991 Chevrolet Camaro nitro coupe: 6.321 @ 225.670
tommy howes, Engine: blown 526, Supercharger: 1471
1996 Chevrolet Camaro : 6.440 @ 221.080
1999 Pontiac Firebird : 6.530 @ 218.050
Bob Hamilton, Engine: 655ci Pontiac, Supercharger: Blower Turbos: none
1981 Pontiac Firebird Turbo: 6.537 @ 220.380
Emmert, Engine: 540 ci, Turbos: custom t max
1969 Chevrolet Camaro SS 641 Blown Pro: 6.740 @ 220.700
Nick D'Amico, Engine: 641 Blown Pro Kill, Supercharger: a bigger one Turbos: n/a
1996 Pontiac Firebird T/S: 6.774 @ 204.910
Matthew Buck, Engine: Nesbitt,
1997 Chevrolet Camaro Z28: 6.900 @ 196.000
jeff fleming, Engine: 819 CI, Supercharger: no Turbos: no
1990 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z28: 6.959 @ 195.620
Marvin Blaney, Engine: Blaney's Competition,
1979 Chevrolet Camaro Z 28: 7.025 @ 210.000
Zoltan Kohari, Engine: Pat Musi Dart Big M Block, Supercharger: 14-71 Little field Tires: 34.5/17.0-16
1968 Chevrolet Camaro SS: 7.050 @ 198.000
GREG CASON, Engine: 565,
1967 Chevrolet Camaro Pro-Street: 7.470 @ 192.000
Dale L Collins Jr, Engine: 540, Turbos: 106 Precision Tires: Mickey Thompson
1968 Chevrolet Camaro RS: 7.470 @ 179.000
Ken Staib, Engine: 532 in. big block, Tires: M.T. 33 x10.5W
2002 Chevrolet Camaro bickel: 7.520 @ 175.300
Steve Tiona, Engine: 588 cid, Tires: 17x15x33
1989 Chevrolet Camaro Z28: 7.561 @ 189.000
Steve Toppe, Engine: 615, Tires: 33.5x17
1992 Pontiac Firebird : 7.630 @ 184.250
Rob Ward, Engine: 540ci,
1967 Chevrolet Camaro ss632: 7.860 @ 165.800
Thomas Coffman, Engine: 632, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: 33x17x15 goodyear