This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
FIT FORD MUSTANG 84-02/THUNDERBIRD 84-88 BOSS KIT STEERING WHEEL HUB ADAPTER
- Fitment:85+ Ford Aerostar
84-86 Ford Bronco Ii
84-90 Ford Escort
84-02 Ford Mustang
84-86 Ford Ranger
87+ Ford Taurus
84-94 Ford Tempo
84-88 Ford Thunderbird
All Year Lincoln Continental Mk Vii
84-87 Mercury Capri
84-89 Mercury Cougar
84+ Mercury Ln-7
84+ Mercury Lynx
86-87 Mercury Sable
84-94 Mercury Topaz
- Material:aluminum / plastic
- Style:1 piece of JDM style (will not fit on original steering wheel) steering wheel hub adaptor
- Standard aftermarket 6 bolts pattern designed for any aftermarket racing steering wheel
- Will fit most aftermarket steering wheels, such as MOMO, Sparco, Nardi, Personal, NRG and many others generic brand
- Durable with highest quality
- Professional installation is recommended. Instructions are not included
USPS First-Class, USPS Priority, UPS Ground
DOMESTIC (LOWER 48 STATES):
HAWAII, ALASKA, PUERTO RICO, GUAM, VIRGIN ISLANDS, PO BOX, APO, FPO :
ATTN: SHIPPING FEE FOR PR, HI, AK, APO, AND CANADA BUYERS WILL BE THE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING FEE, OVERSEA BUYERS PLEASE EMAIL US FIRST FOR YOUR SHIPPING PRICE BEFORE offerDING
I will ship to: UNITED STATES, CANADA, & WORLDWIDE
[Sales Tax]: 8.75% for in-state buyers (California)
Domestic shipping rates include service within the Continental USA, where UPS ground shipment is available. Our International shipping rates include AK, HI, GU, VI, PR, PO Boxes, Military address/base, APO/FPO and Canada. Larger items (Such as bumper lip spoilers/Body kits) may incur additional S/H fees if delivered outside of the continental U.S.-Please confirm before offerding.
- All buyers must go through checkout system to checkout and pay for the item.
- In order for Advanced Tuning to offer our customers the lowest prices on thousands of items, all sale sales are considered final unless "defective". Please inspect your order upon receipt. No returns will be accepted for any reason after 5 days of delivery.
- Domestic shipping rates include service within the Continental USA, where UPS ground shipment is available. Our International shipping rates include AK, HI, GU, VI, PR, PO Boxes, Military address/base, APO/FPO and Canada. Larger items (Such as spoilers/Body kits) may incur additional S/H fees if delivered outside of the continental U.S.-Please confirm before offerding.
- Most of our products are direct from distributor and are intended for jobber purpose, so they may not come with instruction manual.
Professional mechanic are recommended for installation. This can avoid many problems that can often be found with an inexperienced installer of aftermarket products.
Warranty will be void for improper installation.
- Defective products need to be reported and returned within 5 days for replacement. No returned will be accepted after that. Customers are responsible to pay for their shipping to us.
- We reserve the right to cancel offers from any buyer with a history of negative response/Non-payment.
- All items must be paid within 10 days, or an non-paying buyer alert will be filed.
- After we receive your payment, we will process and ship out your order within 24 - 48 business hours except weekend or Holiday.
- Buyer will received our Payment Received Notification email within 24 hours after we got the payment (except weekend and holiday).
If you do not receive our emails, (UPS and our email may be blocked if customer's email account has filter) or want to check your order status, you can contact seller.
- Shipments are made Mon through Fri excluding all Holidays.
- Negative responses won't help, if you have any question regarding to the item, total amount, payment options & warranty, please review the
item page or email us, and please do include the item number which you referring to.
All Sales are final, NO return unless it's defect. All defect item must be reported and return within 30 days after receiving the product.Buyer are responsible for the shipping fees to return or exchange product.
Most of our products are direct from distributor and are intended for jobber purpose, so they may not come with instruction manual. Professional mechanic are recommended for installation. This can avoid many problems that can often be found with an inexperienced installer of aftermarket products. Warranty will be void for improper installation.
If you have any questions both before buying or after you have purchased the item, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service support team. We will only reply email through . Do not send email directly from your email account we are unable to respond to them unless picture or other special help is requested. Our office hours are Monday to Friday 9:30am-5:30pm PST ; please call us at 626-968-8666. We are Closed on Sat and Sun and major Holiday . Your questions will be replied promptly on the next business day. All emails are to be answered within 24 hours except Sat and Sun.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1996 Ford Thunderbird Dragster: 6.540 @ 219.000
Mark Wolfe, Engine: 428 small block ford, Turbos: 80mm turbonetics Tires: Goodyear
1969 Ford Mustang : 6.860 @ 204.000
Bill Sexton, Engine: 712ci Pontiac built by Sonny Leonard,
1969 Ford Mustang : 7.170 @ 177.000
CARL EPPLE, Engine: 572CI SVO 460, Tires: 33X10.5W MICKY THOMP
1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1: 7.670 @ 178.210
Phil Manquen - Walt Drakeford, Engine: 602 CI, Tires: 10.5
1987 Ford Mustang Turbo: 7.816 @ 180.800
Brad, Engine: 347CI, Turbos: Precision 98.5mm Tires: 28 x 10.5 MTs
1989 Ford Mustang lx: 7.850 @ 174.000
jorge fretts, Engine: 598, Tires: 33x10.5w
1995 Ford Mustang Cobra: 7.889 @ 197.360
Jim Mills, Engine: 427 Windsor, Turbos: Twin GT47-88 Tires: M/T 325/50/15 Radials
2007 Ford Mustang Super GT500 Twin Turbo: 7.890 @ 175.220
EV, Engine: Built 5.4L Aluminum Engine, Turbos: Twin 67mm Precision Turbos
1984 Ford Thunderbird Coupe: 7.950 @ 176.000
Mike Thompson, Engine: 632 Chevy,
1989 Ford Mustang LX Hatchback 10.5 tire: 8.000 @ 170.000
Marshall Hancock, Engine: 572 ci, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: M/T
1986 Ford Mustang THE STAMPEEDE BANDIT: 8.013 @ 170.033
Larry Gotreaux, Engine: BBF-ELIMINATOR-460-605ci, by Tims Engines, Denham Springs,, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: 27x15 GY & 33.5x17x15W-GY-D1
1993 Ford Mustang LX: 8.390 @ 167.870
Lee Howie, Engine: Bennett, Turbos: 1 Precision PT90 Tires: DOT
1987 Ford Mustang coupe: 8.400 @ 162.370
Todd, Engine: 385ci,
1989 Ford Mustang coupe: 8.420 @ 167.000
Ryan Ellington, Engine: sbc 434, Tires: mt 275/60/15 drag radial
1991 Ford Mustang GT: 8.520 @ 172.700
PRO LARRY, Engine: 351W, Supercharger: NA Turbos: NA Tires: NA
1990 Ford Mustang GT: 8.527 @ 172.300
PRO LARRY AND BRANDON G.T, Engine: 351W, Tires: 10.5 SLICK'S
1993 Ford Mustang Cobra 363 Nitrous: 8.541 @ 152.870
CJ Williams, Engine: 363,
1986 Ford Thunderbird : 8.570 @ 159.780
bill muchow, Engine: 605 ford, Tires: 33 / 15 /15 goodyears
2006 Ford Mustang GT: 8.579 @ 158.780
Paul Fercho, Engine: 572 CID big block ford, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: M/T 29.5X10.5WX15 Slicks
1985 Ford Mustang lx: 8.600 @ 159.000
mike pritchard, Engine: 537ci, Tires: 30x13.50 et streets