This item has been shown 0 times.
Item Description | Vehicle Application | Shipping & Handling | Payment Details | Return Policy | About Us About this itemF1 Racing Stage 4 clutch kit is a direct factory replacement clutch kit and it's designed for those who seek the ultimate in clutch performance and reliability. F1 Racing clutch kit includes only the highest grade clutch components from the world's leading racing clutch manufacturers. The 6-puck copper ceramic (also known as MIBA) disc features 12 high-coefficient friction pads that are resistant to slippage and ensures long lasting life. The heavy-duty solid spline center unit boasts heat treated chromoly for the maximum power and durability. The F1 Racing pressure plate features special single diaphragm design to increase clamp load. It features induction hardened diaphragm, CNC machined castings, stronger drive straps and rivets. F1 Racing pressure plate provides smooth and precise feel with easy modulation. All F1 Racing pressure plate is load tested on a special testing tool for quality assurance.
- This complete clutch kit includes:
- F1 Racing Heavy-Duty Pressure Plate (2600 lbs clamp load)
- F1 Racing 'MIBA' Ceramic 6-puck Solid Rigid Disc (228 mm, 28 spline)
- Release Bearing
- Alignment Tool
- Installation Guide
F1 Racing Lightweight Chromoly Flywheels are made from 4140 one-piece forged chromoly steel. They are specifically designed to reduce weight and inertia for better engine response. Most incorporate special design features to enhance the air flow to improve the cooling of the clutch. The ring gear teeth are milled onto the flywheel unlike an aluminum flywheel where the ring gear is pressed onto the flywheel which has the possibility of separating from the flywheel. All F1 Racing Chromoly flywheels have passed engineering tests to 12,000 rpm.
- Ultra heavy-duty and weighs only 10.3 lbs
- Meets or exceeds SFI 1.1 specification
- Made from 4140 forged chromoly steel (2X stronger than billet steel)
- F1 Racing Lightweight Chromoly flywheels incorporate special design features to enhance the airflow for improved clutch cooling
- CAD designed, CNC machined and computer balanced
- Includes 6 new pressure plate bolts
Back to TopVehicle Application1992 - 1995 VW Corrado (2.8L 12 valve VR6)
1993 - 2002 VW Golf (2.8L 12 valve VR6; including GTI)
1993 - 2002 VW Jetta (2.8L 12 valve VR6; including GLI )
1992 - 1997 VW Passat (2.8L 12 valve VR6, including GLX)
Back to TopShipping & HandlingNOTE: Payments received after 4:30 p.m. PST Monday - Friday will be shipped the following business day. Payments received on Weekends and Holidays will be processed and shipped on the following business day.SHIPPING SERVICES:U.S.
All other International
FREE SHIPPING to Lower 48 States - Via UPS Ground/ USPS Priority.
FREE SHIPPING to AK, HI, PR, PO Box, Guam, U.S. Virgin Islands and Military Address - Via USPS Priority ONLY.Via UPS Standard. Please select Canada and enter your postal code in the shipping calculator located in the Shipping and payment tab above to obtain your shipping rate.Via UPS. Please select your country in the shipping calculator located in the Shipping and payment tab above to obtain your shipping rate.Back to Top Payment Details
International Buyers: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. In some instances, please expect delays due to customs.If you are having difficulty processing your payment, please call us toll-free at 1-888-988-GRIP (4747) during normal business hours of Mon-Fri 9AM-6PM PST, or contact us through message (Ask a question).
Back to TopNo Hassle Return/ Exchange Policy
Step 1: Call us at 1-888-988-GRIP (4747), 9am-6pm PST (Mon-Fri), so we can issue an RMA #.
Step 2: Please let us know how we can help you:
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping cost.
- Exchange your purchase for up to 30 days from date of purchase, must be in brand new, resalable condition. (No restocking fee)
- All returns will be subject to 15% restocking fee.
- Return your purchase for up to 30 days from date of purchase for a refund, including original shipping cost minus 15% restocking fee. Must be in brand new, resalable condition.
- Item will be inspected within 3 business days, refund will be given using the same service buyer used to pay.
- Items that have been installed, used or altered are non-returnable.
- If an item arrives damaged, please contact us at 1-888-988-GRIP (4747) for immediate assistance.
Back to TopAbout Us
1350 W. Lambert Rd. #B
Brea, CA 92821Business Hours: 9AM - 6PM Monday - Friday (Pacific Standard Time)
Phone: (562) 905 - 3233
Fax: (562) 905 - 3238
Email: Please contact us through message by clicking on "Ask a question"
Back to Top