This item has been shown 0 times.
Item Description | Vehicle Application | Shipping & Handling | Payment Details | Return Policy | About Us About this itemF1 Racing Stage 2 clutch kit is a step up from our Stage 1 clutch kit. This is a versatile set up for the street and on the track. It provides a smooth engagement yet it can holds 50%+ more power over stock clutches. This is a direct factory replacement clutch kit thus no modifications are needed and the clutch kit includes only the highest grade components from world's leading high performance clutch manufacturer. The Carbonized Kevlar friction material is used on all Stage 2 clutch kit to have higher burst strength and heat tolerance. The heavy-duty sprung center with heat treated springs and retainer rivets to increase strength and reliability. The F1 Racing pressure plate features special single diaphragm design to increase clamp load. It features induction hardened diaphragm, CNC machined castings, stronger drive straps and rivets. F1 Racing pressure plate provides smooth and precise feel with easy modulation. All F1 Racing pressure plate is load tested on a special testing tool for quality assurance. F1 RACING ALUMINUM Flywheels are made using the highest quality, most modern materials available. The flywheel itself is made from 6061 T6 billet aluminum. It is CNC machined at a constant surface speed for durability and finish. The friction surface is made from high carbon alloy steel. It is incredibly durable allowing the user to use just about any clutch disc material available from organic to Kevlar and even sintered iron. The friction plate can be machined or replaced as needed. The mass at the center of the flywheel is retained for strength, but the mass at the outside is eliminated for optimum performance.
- Ultra light and weighs only 8.2 lbs
- Meets or exceeds SFI 1.1 specification
- Course ground surface to maintain coefficient of friction
- Stepped pin to maintain plate balance and placement
- Tig-welded safety tab to eliminate ring gear separation
- Heilicoil bolt holes to insure proper torque value and eliminate thread damage
This complete clutch kit includes:
- F1 Racing Lightweight Racing Aluminum Flywheel
- F1 Racing Heavy-Duty Pull-Type Pressure Plate
- F1 Racing Carbon Kevlar Clutch Disc (240mm, 23 spline)
- Release Bearing
- Alignment Tool
- Installation Guide
Back to TopVehicle Application2001 - 2002 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 7 (all model)
2004 - 2004 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 7 (JDM model)
2003 - 2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 8 (all model)
2006 - 2007 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 9 (all model)
Back to TopShipping & HandlingNOTE: Payments received after 4:30 p.m. PST Monday - Friday will be shipped the following business day. Payments received on Weekends and Holidays will be processed and shipped on the following business day.SHIPPING SERVICES:U.S.
All other International
FREE SHIPPING to Lower 48 States - Via UPS GroundVia UPS Standard. Please select Canada and enter your postal code in the shipping calculator located in the Shipping and payment tab above to obtain your shipping rate.Via UPS. Please select your country in the shipping calculator located in the Shipping and payment tab above to obtain your shipping rate.Back to Top Payment Details
International Buyers: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. In some instances, please expect delays due to customs.If you are having difficulty processing your payment, please call us toll-free at 1-888-988-GRIP (4747) during normal business hours of Mon-Fri 9AM-6PM PST, or contact us through message (Ask a question).
Back to TopNo Hassle Return/ Exchange Policy
Step 1: Call us at 1-888-988-GRIP (4747), 9am-6pm PST (Mon-Fri), so we can issue an RMA #.
Step 2: Please let us know how we can help you:
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping cost.
- Exchange your purchase for up to 30 days from date of purchase, must be in brand new, resalable condition. (No restocking fee)
- All returns will be subject to 15% restocking fee.
- Return your purchase for up to 30 days from date of purchase for a refund, including original shipping cost minus 15% restocking fee. Must be in brand new, resalable condition.
- Item will be inspected within 3 business days, refund will be given using the same service buyer used to pay.
- Items that have been installed, used or altered are non-returnable.
- If an item arrives damaged, please contact us at 1-888-988-GRIP (4747) for immediate assistance.
Back to TopAbout Us
1350 W. Lambert Rd. #B
Brea, CA 92821Business Hours: 9AM - 6PM Monday - Friday (Pacific Standard Time)
Phone: (562) 905 - 3233
Fax: (562) 905 - 3238
Email: Please contact us through message by clicking on "Ask a question"
Back to Top