This item has been shown 0 times.
Item Description | Vehicle Application | Shipping & Handling | Payment Details | Return Policy | About Us About this itemF1 Racing Stage 1 clutch kit is an upgrade heavy-duty clutch set up for those who seeks streetable high performance clutch. It is a direct factory replacement parts thus no modifications are needed. The clutch kit includes only the highest grade components and it's ready for hot action on street and track. The premium organic friction material for high heat tolerance, quick recovery, good friction and long life. The heavy-duty sprung center unit boasts heat treated springs and retainer rivets for the maximum power and durability. The F1 Racing pressure plate features special single diaphragm design to increase clamp load. It features induction hardened diaphragm, CNC machined castings, stronger drive straps and rivets. F1 Racing pressure plate provides smooth and precise feel with easy modulation. All F1 Racing pressure plate is load tested on a special testing tool for quality assurance.
- This complete clutch kit includes:
- F1 Racing Stage 1 Pressure Plate
- F1 Racing Stage 1 Organic Street Disc (228mm, 28 spline)
- Release Bearing
- Alignment Tool
- Installation Guide
F1 Racing Forged Aluminum Flywheels are made using the highest quality, most modern materials available. The flywheel itself is made from 6061 T6 billet aluminum. It is CNC machined at a constant surface speed for durability and finish. The friction surface is made from high carbon alloy steel. It is incredibly durable allowing the user to use just about any clutch disc material available from organic to Kevlar and even sintered iron. The friction plate can be machined or replaced as needed. The mass at the center of the flywheel is retained for strength, but the mass at the outside is eliminated for optimum performance.
- Ultra light and weighs only 8.0 lbs
- Meets or exceeds SFI 1.1 specification
- Course ground surface to maintain coefficient of friction
- Stepped pin to maintain plate balance and placement
- Tig-welded safety tab to eliminate ring gear separation
- Heilicoil bolt holes to insure proper torque value and eliminate thread damage
- Includes a set of 6 (ea) brand new clutch pressure plate bolts
Back to TopVehicle Application1992 - 1995 VW Corrado (2.8L 12 valve SOHC VR6)
1993 - 2002 VW Golf (2.8L 12 valve VR6; including GTI)
1993 - 2002 VW Jetta (2.8L 12 valve VR6; including GLI & Bora-non U.S. model)
1992 - 1997 VW Passat (2.8L 12 valve VR6, including GLX)
Back to TopShipping & HandlingNOTE: Payments received after 4:30 p.m. PST Monday - Friday will be shipped the following business day. Payments received on Weekends and Holidays will be processed and shipped on the following business day.SHIPPING SERVICES:U.S.
All other International
FREE SHIPPING to Lower 48 States - Via UPS Ground/ USPS Priority.
FREE SHIPPING to AK, HI, PR, PO Box, Guam, U.S. Virgin Islands and Military Address - Via USPS Priority ONLY.Via UPS Standard. Please select Canada and enter your postal code in the shipping calculator located in the Shipping and payment tab above to obtain your shipping rate.Via UPS. Please select your country in the shipping calculator located in the Shipping and payment tab above to obtain your shipping rate.Back to Top Payment Details
International Buyers: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. In some instances, please expect delays due to customs.If you are having difficulty processing your payment, please call us toll-free at 1-888-988-GRIP (4747) during normal business hours of Mon-Fri 9AM-6PM PST, or contact us through message (Ask a question).
Back to TopNo Hassle Return/ Exchange Policy
Step 1: Call us at 1-888-988-GRIP (4747), 9am-6pm PST (Mon-Fri), so we can issue an RMA #.
Step 2: Please let us know how we can help you:
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping cost.
- Exchange your purchase for up to 30 days from date of purchase, must be in brand new, resalable condition. (No restocking fee)
- All returns will be subject to 15% restocking fee.
- Return your purchase for up to 30 days from date of purchase for a refund, including original shipping cost minus 15% restocking fee. Must be in brand new, resalable condition.
- Item will be inspected within 3 business days, refund will be given using the same service buyer used to pay.
- Items that have been installed, used or altered are non-returnable.
- If an item arrives damaged, please contact us at 1-888-988-GRIP (4747) for immediate assistance.
Back to TopAbout Us
1350 W. Lambert Rd. #B
Brea, CA 92821Business Hours: 9AM - 6PM Monday - Friday (Pacific Standard Time)
Phone: (562) 905 - 3233
Fax: (562) 905 - 3238
Email: Please contact us through message by clicking on "Ask a question"
Back to Top