This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
2" By 50 Feet Long Heat Wrap Roll - Blue
1 Roll50 Feet LongPerformance Heat Wrap with stainless steel ties.Specification:
100% brand new, made of a silicate based fiber with special coatings to be able to resist high exhaust temperatures. The heat wrap can handle up to 2000 F, extremely durable.
Fits almost all application: Header, Turbo Manifold, Exhaust, Downpipe, Motorcycle pipings, etc.
Package includes: 1x heat wrap, 10x stainless steel zip ties as shown on the picture! (The header is not included)Instruction isNot Included, Professional Installation is highly recommended.
- We accept PayPal , and all Major Credit cards (Please contact us if you want to pay by credit cards)
- All payments must be received within10 days of purchase or a Non-Paying buyer dispute will be filed.
- Sales tax is applied to California buyers/California addressesonly.
Usually most item are shipped within 1-3business dayupon payment verification.
We ship anywhere in continental USA (all products),Puerto Rico, Hawaii, Canada and some other countries.
Domestic Shipping rates apply to all 48 continuous states. AK, HI, PR , and APO FPO shipping rates are same as Canada.
All international orders may be subject to their customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax which we do not pay.
All buyers must pay for their own customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax. These fees vary due to price of item and government rate, please contact your government website or shipping company to calculate these fees.
How To Find Out Shipping Fee:
Exchange & Return:
- Items can be returned/exchanged only if found defective or wrong product shipped
- All returns must be completed within14 days from the date of authorized for exchange, Money Back is guaranteed.
- All presumed defective or wrong items must obtain an authorization before returning.
- Any returned package without authorization will be refused.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs and insurance. Please note that shipping and handling fees are not refundable.
For all the questions, please feel free to use the ask a seller a question link aboveto contact us.
- We feel that communication is very important to us. We strive to provide the best 5 star buying experience for all of our buyers. Is there's anything we could help, then we will help toensure that all purchases go as smoothly as possible. All positive responses are greatly appreciated.
- Please contact us prior to leaving any Neutral or Negative responses. We will try our best to resolve all problems.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1993 Lexus SC400 TT 4.0L 6-Speed Getrag: 11.269 @ 131.060
Bob, Engine: 4.0L V8, Turbos: Twin turbo Tires: M/T ET Drag
1991 Saturn SL2 Sedan: 11.809 @ 116.488
Jeff Silva, Engine: 1.9L DOHC (LL0), Turbos: T3/T04e Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Drag
1995 Lexus SC400 Vortech Supercharger: 12.047 @ 114.480
Khris Cox, Engine: 4.0 1uz-fe, Supercharger: Vortech V-9 Tires: Sumitomo 315/35/17 rear and 245/45/17 front. MT d
1993 Lexus SC400 : 12.204 @ 132.330
Bob McElhattan, Engine: Toyota 4.0l V8, Turbos: TT
1994 Saturn SL2 : 13.100 @ 106.470
Carlos Ramos, Engine: LLO 1.9 DOHC, Turbos: Garret T3TO4B Tires: bf goodridge drag t/a's
1997 Ford Explorer XLT 2WD: 13.395 @ 102.780
Patrick P, Engine: 5.0L 302 C.I., Tires: 255/50/17
2003 Ford Explorer XLT Kenne Bell Supercharger: 13.630 @ 98.930
rocket5979, Engine: Stock SOHC 4.6 V8, Supercharger: Kenne Bell 2.2 Tires: Goodyear Eagle GTII 275/45/R20
1994 Saturn SL2 Nitrous: 13.650 @ 102.100
Bill Eppes, Engine: 1.9 DOHC, Supercharger: None Turbos: None Tires: 205/50/15 BFG Drag Radial
1992 Lexus SC400 sc400: 13.897 @ 99.240
Bryan Midas, Engine: 249000 miles, Tires: lamans hr -cheapies
1992 Saturn SL2 : 13.898 @ 95.660
jason yarbrough, Engine: 1.9 DOHC, Tires: 195/55/15
1998 Ford Explorer SVT / Eddie Bauer: 13.945 @ 99.940
danny harrison, Engine: 4.0 SOHC, Supercharger: eaton / xcharger Turbos: n/a Tires: goodyear eagle
1992 Saturn SL2 : 13.958 @ 95.340
jason yarbrough, Engine: 1.9 DOHC, Tires: m/t slicks on that pass
2008 Jaguar Super V8 : 14.010 @ 104.210
NA, Tires: Pirelli P6 Four Season
1995 Saturn SL2 : 14.100 @ 99.550
Brian, Engine: 1.9L, Tires: 215/40/17ZR Nitto 450s
1999 Saturn SL2 Turbo: 14.145 @ 101.470
Jackal, Engine: DOHC, Turbos: T3/T04E .50 Trim Tires: Michelin
2014 Ford Explorer SPORT: 14.500 @ 95.000
1998 Saturn SL2 : 14.520 @ 91.460
Green Monstah, Engine: N/A DOHC, Tires: BF goodrich
1995 Ford Explorer XLT: 14.600 @ 96.800
Jeremy Realmuto, Engine: 4.0l V6, Tires: Kumho
1995 Lexus SC400 : 14.720 @ 94.690
jay bihari, Engine: 4.0 v8, Tires: 225/55/16
2001 Saturn SL2 : 14.731 @ 97.170
Wayne Fajkus, Engine: 1.9 DOHC, Tires: 14