This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
2" By 50 Feet Long Heat Wrap Roll - Blue
1 Roll50 Feet LongPerformance Heat Wrap with stainless steel ties.Specification:
100% brand new, made of a silicate based fiber with special coatings to be able to resist high exhaust temperatures. The heat wrap can handle up to 2000 F, extremely durable.
Fits almost all application: Header, Turbo Manifold, Exhaust, Downpipe, Motorcycle pipings, etc.
Package includes: 1x heat wrap, 10x stainless steel zip ties as shown on the picture! (The header is not included)Instruction isNot Included, Professional Installation is highly recommended.
- We accept PayPal , and all Major Credit cards (Please contact us if you want to pay by credit cards)
- All payments must be received within10 days of purchase or a Non-Paying buyer dispute will be filed.
- Sales tax is applied to California buyers/California addressesonly.
Usually most item are shipped within 1-3business dayupon payment verification.
We ship anywhere in continental USA (all products),Puerto Rico, Hawaii, Canada and some other countries.
Domestic Shipping rates apply to all 48 continuous states. AK, HI, PR , and APO FPO shipping rates are same as Canada.
All international orders may be subject to their customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax which we do not pay.
All buyers must pay for their own customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax. These fees vary due to price of item and government rate, please contact your government website or shipping company to calculate these fees.
How To Find Out Shipping Fee:
Exchange & Return:
- Items can be returned/exchanged only if found defective or wrong product shipped
- All returns must be completed within14 days from the date of authorized for exchange, Money Back is guaranteed.
- All presumed defective or wrong items must obtain an authorization before returning.
- Any returned package without authorization will be refused.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs and insurance. Please note that shipping and handling fees are not refundable.
For all the questions, please feel free to use the ask a seller a question link aboveto contact us.
- We feel that communication is very important to us. We strive to provide the best 5 star buying experience for all of our buyers. Is there's anything we could help, then we will help toensure that all purchases go as smoothly as possible. All positive responses are greatly appreciated.
- Please contact us prior to leaving any Neutral or Negative responses. We will try our best to resolve all problems.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2006 Lotus Exige : 12.720 @ 112.500
2007 Lotus Exige S: 12.810 @ 107.020
2010 BMW X5 : 12.880 @ 107.160
toMMy, Engine: 4.4l, Turbos: TwinTurbo
2009 Lotus Exige S 260: 13.010 @ 107.910
NA, Engine: Inline 4, Supercharged, 257HP,
2013 BMW X5 50i Dinan Stage 2: 13.490 @ 104.100
Gary Champagne, Engine: twin turbo v8 dinan stage 2,
2006 Lotus Exige : 13.500 @ 101.300
NA, Engine: 2zz-ge; all aluminum 1.8L Inline-4 (190hp, 138lb-f, Tires: Yokohama A048LTS (F:195/50R16 R: 225/45R17)
2007 Lotus Exige S: 13.507 @ 103.230
1986 Mercedes-Benz 560SL M120 V12: 13.541 @ 102.780
John Roncallo, Engine: M120 V12, 389 HP, Tires: 275/35-18 Riken Raptor
2011 BMW X5 xDrive5 4.4 V8 Twin Turbo: 13.643 @ 101.910
macspeed, Engine: 4.4L V8 TwinPower Turbo,
2006 Lotus Exige : 13.990 @ 99.010
2005 BMW X5 4.8is: 14.510 @ 96.210
2007 BMW X5 V8 4.8i: 14.580 @ 95.100
Joe Grand, Engine: 4.8 l 350 hp, Tires: dunlop
2003 BMW X5 4.6is: 14.800 @ 93.600
NA, Engine: V8 DOHC 4-valve/cyl.; VANOS,
2004 BMW X5 4.4i: 14.900 @ 94.500
1988 Mercedes-Benz 560SL 2dr coup/roadster: 15.075 @ 90.890
2003 BMW X5 4.4i: 15.200 @ 91.200
NA, Engine: V8 DOHC 4-valve/cyl.; VANOS,
2002 BMW X5 : 15.456 @ 89.940
Ken, Engine: 290-hp, 4.4L V-8, Tires: 265/60 R18
2007 BMW X5 3.0si: 16.110 @ 87.020
2003 BMW X5 3.0k: 16.200 @ 85.000
NA, Engine: Inline-6; DOHC 4-valve/cyl.; VANOS,
2009 BMW X5 Xdrive 35D: 18.110 @ 89.510
NA, Engine: I6 Twin Turbo Diesel, 265HP, Tires: Michelin Latitude Tour HP