This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
2" By 50 Feet Long Heat Wrap Roll - Blue
1 Roll50 Feet LongPerformance Heat Wrap with stainless steel ties.Specification:
100% brand new, made of a silicate based fiber with special coatings to be able to resist high exhaust temperatures. The heat wrap can handle up to 2000 F, extremely durable.
Fits almost all application: Header, Turbo Manifold, Exhaust, Downpipe, Motorcycle pipings, etc.
Package includes: 1x heat wrap, 10x stainless steel zip ties as shown on the picture! (The header is not included)Instruction isNot Included, Professional Installation is highly recommended.
- We accept PayPal , and all Major Credit cards (Please contact us if you want to pay by credit cards)
- All payments must be received within10 days of purchase or a Non-Paying buyer dispute will be filed.
- Sales tax is applied to California buyers/California addressesonly.
Usually most item are shipped within 1-3business dayupon payment verification.
We ship anywhere in continental USA (all products),Puerto Rico, Hawaii, Canada and some other countries.
Domestic Shipping rates apply to all 48 continuous states. AK, HI, PR , and APO FPO shipping rates are same as Canada.
All international orders may be subject to their customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax which we do not pay.
All buyers must pay for their own customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax. These fees vary due to price of item and government rate, please contact your government website or shipping company to calculate these fees.
How To Find Out Shipping Fee:
Exchange & Return:
- Items can be returned/exchanged only if found defective or wrong product shipped
- All returns must be completed within14 days from the date of authorized for exchange, Money Back is guaranteed.
- All presumed defective or wrong items must obtain an authorization before returning.
- Any returned package without authorization will be refused.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs and insurance. Please note that shipping and handling fees are not refundable.
For all the questions, please feel free to use the ask a seller a question link aboveto contact us.
- We feel that communication is very important to us. We strive to provide the best 5 star buying experience for all of our buyers. Is there's anything we could help, then we will help toensure that all purchases go as smoothly as possible. All positive responses are greatly appreciated.
- Please contact us prior to leaving any Neutral or Negative responses. We will try our best to resolve all problems.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1966 Chevrolet Nova ss: 6.270 @ 223.000
mikael nord, Engine: keith black 426, Supercharger: Lysholm screw Tires: mickey thompson
1968 Chevrolet Nova : 6.983 @ 199.260
KOLBRICK, Engine: 706 cheve,
1967 Chevrolet Nova Super Sport: 8.020 @ 175.000
Trevor Vickers, Engine: 427, Supercharger: F3R Pro Charger Tires: 15X32X14
1963 Chevrolet Nova : 8.090 @ 173.000
Randy, Engine: BBC, Tires: 33X10.5W
1966 Chevrolet Nova : 8.390 @ 160.000
Tony Reddix, Engine: 428 in sbc, Tires: 275 x 60 M/T Radials
1969 Chevrolet Nova SS: 8.421 @ 167.000
Peter Kaldy, Engine: BBC 468, Supercharger: - Turbos: - Tires: Hoosier
1969 Chevrolet Nova coupe: 8.541 @ 167.890
Jonny B, Engine: 555 cid bbc, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: m/t front goodyear d3 in rear
1967 Chevrolet Nova Chevy II: 8.551 @ 157.899
Russell Jackson, Engine: short deck 482, Tires: Goodyear 14.5 X 32
1966 Chevrolet Nova : 8.590 @ 157.000
Frankie Muscia, Engine: 598 BBC,
1982 Ford EXP : 8.600 @ 158.000
Larry/ Clinton Snead, Engine: 360ci Ford SB, Supercharger: NO Turbos: NO Tires: M/T Goodyear
1966 Chevrolet Nova SS: 8.621 @ 154.950
Harold Stover Jr, Engine: 555 bbc, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: Goodyear D5 1984
1966 Chevrolet Nova SS: 8.680 @ 156.000
Chris Yates, Engine: 434, Tires: M/T ET Street 13/31
1972 Chevrolet Nova ss: 8.720 @ 155.200
barry ginter, Engine: 377 ci sbc, Supercharger: F-2 procharger Tires: M/T 33-15-15
1971 Chevrolet Nova ss: 8.761 @ 158.280
Pete Llamas, Engine: 565 BBC, Tires: m/t et street
1967 Chevrolet Nova SS: 8.837 @ 150.550
David Kolenda, Engine: 502, Supercharger: B&M420 Tires: 16 x 33 x 15
1969 Chevrolet Nova ss: 8.870 @ 148.180
Burke a. Chaisson, Engine: 540 c.i. bbc,
1972 Chevrolet Nova 588ci: 8.881 @ 153.160
Jeff Mill, Engine: 588ci - N/A BB Chevy, Tires: MT - ET Front Runners & MT 29.5 10.5W Slicks
1965 Chevrolet Nova 2 Dr HT: 8.919 @ 152.677
Greg Means, Engine: 360, Supercharger: Hall Bros 6-71 Tires: 32x14.5 Goodyears
1972 Chevrolet Nova ss: 8.920 @ 152.920
barry, Engine: 377 ci sbc, Supercharger: procharger F-2 Turbos: n\a Tires: m/t 32x14.0-15
1972 Chevrolet Nova 2 dr coupe: 8.960 @ 152.150
gary federico, Engine: 516, Tires: hoosier 14.5x32