This item has been shown 1647 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
2" By 50 Feet Long Heat Wrap Roll - Blue
1 Roll50 Feet LongPerformance Heat Wrap with stainless steel ties.Specification:
100% brand new, made of a silicate based fiber with special coatings to be able to resist high exhaust temperatures. The heat wrap can handle up to 2000 F, extremely durable.
Fits almost all application: Header, Turbo Manifold, Exhaust, Downpipe, Motorcycle pipings, etc.
Package includes: 1x heat wrap, 10x stainless steel zip ties as shown on the picture! (The header is not included)Instruction isNot Included, Professional Installation is highly recommended.
- We accept PayPal , and all Major Credit cards (Please contact us if you want to pay by credit cards)
- All payments must be received within10 days of purchase or a Non-Paying buyer dispute will be filed.
- Sales tax is applied to California buyers/California addressesonly.
Usually most item are shipped within 1-3business dayupon payment verification.
We ship anywhere in continental USA (all products),Puerto Rico, Hawaii, Canada and some other countries.
Domestic Shipping rates apply to all 48 continuous states. AK, HI, PR , and APO FPO shipping rates are same as Canada.
All international orders may be subject to their customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax which we do not pay.
All buyers must pay for their own customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax. These fees vary due to price of item and government rate, please contact your government website or shipping company to calculate these fees.
How To Find Out Shipping Fee:
Exchange & Return:
- Items can be returned/exchanged only if found defective or wrong product shipped
- All returns must be completed within14 days from the date of authorized for exchange, Money Back is guaranteed.
- All presumed defective or wrong items must obtain an authorization before returning.
- Any returned package without authorization will be refused.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs and insurance. Please note that shipping and handling fees are not refundable.
For all the questions, please feel free to use the ask a seller a question link aboveto contact us.
- We feel that communication is very important to us. We strive to provide the best 5 star buying experience for all of our buyers. Is there's anything we could help, then we will help toensure that all purchases go as smoothly as possible. All positive responses are greatly appreciated.
- Please contact us prior to leaving any Neutral or Negative responses. We will try our best to resolve all problems.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1984 Ford Bronco xlt: 9.800 @ 138.000
Robert Adamo, Engine: 427 windsor, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: slicks
1971 Ford Bronco : 10.453 @ 127.280
uncle frank, Engine: 514 ford, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 31/14.50/15-Hoosier/DOT
1979 Ford Bronco Custom: 10.803 @ 124.440
Pat, Engine: Ford MotorSport 598 by Jon Kaase, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: Hoosier 18245 32.0/13.5-15 W* with tubes
1968 Ford Bronco : 12.744 @ 105.310
Jeff Jensen, Engine: 460, Tires: 33x18.5 Mickey T Sports Pro
1994 Ford Bronco : 14.347 @ 92.280
Jerry, Engine: 351, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: 285/70/R15
2006 Cadillac CTS : 14.727 @ 92.770
Chris, Engine: 3.6L Non DI,
2008 Cadillac CTS Base: 14.750 @ 96.190
Joe, Engine: 3.6L PFI,
2008 Cadillac CTS : 14.810 @ 95.410
NA, Engine: v6,
2010 Cadillac CTS 3.6 DI: 14.910 @ 95.310
NA, Engine: V6: 304HP,
2004 Cadillac CTS 3.6: 14.990 @ 91.950
2006 Mercedes-Benz R500 : 15.020 @ 93.110
2005 Cadillac CTS : 15.020 @ 94.100
Jim, Engine: 3.6L,
2003 Cadillac CTS : 15.183 @ 90.690
Derrick Alago, Engine: 3.2 V6, Tires: 225/50/16 Continental ExtremeContact DWS
1992 Ford Bronco 2WD Lightning: 15.306 @ 90.000
Michael Long, Engine: 351W, Tires: Nitto 555R
2010 Cadillac CTS Sport Wagon 3.6: 15.410 @ 93.020
NA, Engine: V6: 304HP,
2003 Cadillac CTS : 15.610 @ 90.620
2003 Cadillac CTS : 15.662 @ 89.370
Jenn Shaffer, Engine: 3.2,
1992 Ford Bronco 2wd: 16.390 @ 82.750
Michael Long, Engine: 5.8L, Tires: 275/55/17 Toyos
1996 Ford Bronco : 16.620 @ 78.930
Justin, Engine: 351 h.o,