This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
2" By 50 Feet Long Heat Wrap Roll - Blue
1 Roll50 Feet LongPerformance Heat Wrap with stainless steel ties.Specification:
100% brand new, made of a silicate based fiber with special coatings to be able to resist high exhaust temperatures. The heat wrap can handle up to 2000 F, extremely durable.
Fits almost all application: Header, Turbo Manifold, Exhaust, Downpipe, Motorcycle pipings, etc.
Package includes: 1x heat wrap, 10x stainless steel zip ties as shown on the picture! (The header is not included)Instruction isNot Included, Professional Installation is highly recommended.
- We accept PayPal , and all Major Credit cards (Please contact us if you want to pay by credit cards)
- All payments must be received within10 days of purchase or a Non-Paying buyer dispute will be filed.
- Sales tax is applied to California buyers/California addressesonly.
Usually most item are shipped within 1-3business dayupon payment verification.
We ship anywhere in continental USA (all products),Puerto Rico, Hawaii, Canada and some other countries.
Domestic Shipping rates apply to all 48 continuous states. AK, HI, PR , and APO FPO shipping rates are same as Canada.
All international orders may be subject to their customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax which we do not pay.
All buyers must pay for their own customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax. These fees vary due to price of item and government rate, please contact your government website or shipping company to calculate these fees.
How To Find Out Shipping Fee:
Exchange & Return:
- Items can be returned/exchanged only if found defective or wrong product shipped
- All returns must be completed within14 days from the date of authorized for exchange, Money Back is guaranteed.
- All presumed defective or wrong items must obtain an authorization before returning.
- Any returned package without authorization will be refused.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs and insurance. Please note that shipping and handling fees are not refundable.
For all the questions, please feel free to use the ask a seller a question link aboveto contact us.
- We feel that communication is very important to us. We strive to provide the best 5 star buying experience for all of our buyers. Is there's anything we could help, then we will help toensure that all purchases go as smoothly as possible. All positive responses are greatly appreciated.
- Please contact us prior to leaving any Neutral or Negative responses. We will try our best to resolve all problems.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1998 Mercedes-Benz C36 AMG : 11.545 @ 120.120
MB Autowerks, Engine: 5.5 V8,
2015 BMW Alpina B6 GRAN COUPE: 12.110 @ 116.100
CAD, Engine: twin-turbocharged and intercooled DOHC 32-valve V-8, aluminum block and heads, direct fuel injection,
2013 BMW Alpina B7: 12.260 @ 116.110
RTTV, Engine: 4.4L V8 Twin Turbo: 540HP,
2007 BMW Alpina B7: 12.810 @ 114.020
NA, Engine: Supercharged and intercooled V8,
2005 Dodge Durango Limited 5.7L Hemi Supercharged: 13.371 @ 101.520
diesel, Engine: 5.7L Hemi, Supercharger: Vortech
1995 Mercedes-Benz C36 AMG : 13.500 @ 120.000
Nick Farmer, Engine: 3.6L Inline,
2005 Dodge Durango Limited Nitrous: 13.760 @ 100.580
EricB, Engine: 5.7L Hemi,
2003 Pontiac Vibe GT: 14.400 @ 103.000
vibegtweeeeee, Engine: 2zzge, Tires: crappy 20 psi
2005 Dodge Durango Limited: 14.780 @ 91.300
EricB, Engine: 5.7L Hemi, Tires: Stock
2003 Pontiac Vibe : 14.809 @ 94.740
Jeff, Engine: 1zzfe, Turbos: Turbonetics T3 super 60 turbo Tires: Kuhmo Ecsta Supra 712s
2012 Dodge Durango R/T: 15.296 @ 90.120
Jeff Sherwin, Engine: 5.7L,
2003 Pontiac Vibe GT: 15.319 @ 92.870
Mike Trotter, Engine: 1.8L VVTL-i,
2004 Dodge Durango Limited: 15.400 @ 88.000
2006 Dodge Durango Limited Hemi: 15.407 @ 88.440
Jason Conaway, Engine: 5.7L Hemi, Tires: stock
2001 Dodge Durango SLT+: 15.610 @ 85.080
Ray, Engine: 4.7,
1999 Dodge Durango : 15.660 @ 86.170
John Oliver, Engine: 318,
2004 Dodge Durango 4WD Limited Hemi: 15.800 @ 86.000
NA, Engine: V8 Hemi,
2003 Dodge Durango SXT: 15.900 @ 87.530
Robert Fischer, Engine: 4.7 V8,
2000 Dodge Durango R/T RWD: 15.944 @ 84.150
Brandon Harper, Engine: 5.9L V8,
2003 Pontiac Vibe GT: 16.100 @ 87.810
Mr. J, Engine: stock 1.8L 180-horse inline-4, Tires: 205/55HR-16