This item has been shown 32449 times.
- Contact Us
- Ending Soon
- Shop More
Just to let some people who do not realize that AC Delco is GM, the new GM bottles say AC Delco on them. GM redesigned the GM Supercharger oil bottle so it looks different than what is pictured. If you look at the part number on the old bottle that is pictured, that same part number is on the new bottle and if you went to your local GM dealer and asked for supercharger oil they will bring up the same exact bottle you are receiving from us. Many people were freaking out on us because they received bottles that say AC Delco on them and I figure I need to let people know that AC Delco is GM. Same stuff, different bottle design.This is a complete kit with everything you need to do the job!
1) ZZP Coupler
2) Two 4 oz bottles of original GM Supercharger oil
3) .5oz RTV to reseal snout back to supercharger
4) Syringe with tube to remove oil from snout prior to removing snout so stinky old oil doesn't run all over your engine bay!
Over 100 of these kits sold by us on ! We have the best price and the fastest shipping! Nobody else can compare!
Original ZZPerformance Supercharger Coupler:
We were the first company to make this replacement coupler in a different material. We have been making these in this material since 2003. CNC machined to the exact dimensions as the OEM original one, but in a different material that does not wear as quickly as the original Eaton one.
You may see some people copy our design or make one similiar to it in a different look, but the reality is ours is better. Made In The USA in house in our location in Michigan. More than 50,000 of these couplers sold with zero failures. We did years of research and testing to come out with the perfect material. Others just find a cheap material which is too hard or too soft. Ours is proven and tested and have been on cars since 2003.
We at ZZPerformance specialize in Eaton Superchargers. We carry all the impossible parts to find and buy in large volume to keep the price low for you!
If your car has a rattle and it's coming from the supercharger, most likely this little $16.50 part will repair your problem. Have you tried bringing it to the dealer? They usually give you a $2500 estimate and tell you that you need an entire brand new supercharger installed because they cannot order this part. They have to buy the entire supercharger. All you need is this part and 2 bottles of GM supercharger oil which we also sell on another sale.
This pretty much works for any Eaton supercharger.05-07 Chevy Cobalt SS04-07 Saturn Ion Redline2003 Ford Mustang CobraAll supercharger Nissan Xterra and FrontiersAll Supercharged Holden Commodores (Australian)97-07 Pontiac Grand Prix
91-05 Buick Park Ave
04-05 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
04-05 Chevrolet Impala
97-04 Buick Regal
92-03 Pontiac Bonneville
95-99 Buick Riveria
96-99 Oldsmobile LSSBuy It Now for only $49.99
$6 for Priority Mail shipping or $10 for UPS ground shipping within the U.S.
Australian customers add $30 for USPS Priority Small flat rate box and Canadian buyers add $20 for USPS Priority Small Flat ratebox.
Please verify if this part is what you need. This is not guaranteed to repair your car. This repairs the rattle noise 95% of the time. The other 5% would be bad snout bearings or bad blower rotors. Due to the amount of fees we have to pay to and Pay Pal to sell an item we will do not accept returns or give refunds.Look for ZZPerformance on all social platforms!
Our listings are generally "Buy It Now", meaning payment will be due at the time of purchase. We accept PayPal, PayPal Credit, as well as Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express!Return Policy
Returns are accepted on all items EXCEPT for electronics! Please contact us within 30 days of receiving your item for a 100% return. There will be a restocking fee of 15%.Shipping
We can only ship to the address provided upon checkout! Most domestic (US.) orders will ship within 1-5 business days of order placement. International orders may take 7-10 business days.Contact Us
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns via our contact page. Just click the "contact button" at the top of the page. If you are not signed into your account you will be prompted to do so. Thank you.About Us
Today ZZP is located in Wyoming, MI. Occupying over 30,000 sq ft, we are the World's Largest Supplier of aftermarket performance parts for 3800,Sonic/cruze,Ecotec, and soon to be ATS platforms providing industry leading customer service and support. Our staff of professionals has intimate knowledge in all the vehicle platforms we represent and are dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. ZZPerformance provides you with highly specific technical information, not found anywhere else.