This item has been shown 0 times.
Item Description | Vehicle Application | Shipping & Handling | Payment Details | Return Policy | About Us About this itemThis is a brand new genuine Exedy standard OE replacement clutch kit. This clutch kit contains all the necessary components to do your clutch replacement and is the perfect setup for any stock or lightly modified vehicle. Exedy Globalparts Corporation was founded in 1923 and its clutch manufacturing business and prominent brand name Daikin Clutch are known throughout the world for supplying quality powertrain products. Exedy supplies to all 11 vehicle manufacturers in Japan as well as many other vehicle manufacturers including SUBARU. Exedy is the largest clutch manufacturer in Japan and their name stands for the highest in quality and performance.
- Our genuine EXEDY clutch kit includes:
- Exedy Pull-Type Pressure Plate
- Exedy Clutch Disc (228mm, 24 spline)
- Release Bearing
- Pilot Bearing
- Alignment Tool
- Installation Guide
- Ultra heavy-duty and weighs only 12 lbs
- Flywheel comes with the clutch pilot bearing installed
- Meets or exceeds SFI 1.1 specification
- Made from 4140 forged chromoly steel (2X stronger than billet steel)
- F1 Racing Chromoly Flywheels incorporate special design features to enhance airflow for improved clutch cooling and performance
- F1 Racing Chromoly Flywheels work with every clutch including Exedy, ACT, Fidanza, Clutchmasters, and other OEM clutch kits
- CAD designed, CNC machined and computer balanced
Buy from the right seller! Gripforce is the largest Exedy distributor on ! We guarantee the lowest price on all genuine Exedy products on .Our picture above shows the ACTUAL item
Back to TopVehicle Application2005 - 2005 Saab 9-2X Aero (2.0L Turbo AWD)
2004 - 2005 Subaru Baja (2.5L Turbo)
2004 - 2005 Subaru Forester XT (2.5L Turbo)
2002 - 2005 Subaru Impreza WRX (2.0L Turbo AWD)
1991 - 1994 Subaru Legacy (2.2L SOHC Turbo EJ22)
Back to TopShipping & HandlingNOTE: Payments received after 4:30 p.m. PST Monday - Friday will be shipped the following business day. Payments received on Weekends and Holidays will be processed and shipped on the following business day.SHIPPING SERVICES:U.S.
All other International
FREE SHIPPING to Lower 48 States - Via UPS GroundVia UPS Standard. Please select Canada and enter your postal code in the shipping calculator located in the Shipping and payment tab above to obtain your shipping rate.Via UPS. Please select your country in the shipping calculator located in the Shipping and payment tab above to obtain your shipping rate.Back to Top Payment Details
International Buyers: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. In some instances, please expect delays due to customs.If you are having difficulty processing your payment, please call us toll-free at 1-888-988-GRIP (4747) during normal business hours of Mon-Fri 9AM-6PM PST, or contact us through message (Ask a question).
Back to TopNo Hassle Return/ Exchange Policy
Step 1: Call us at 1-888-988-GRIP (4747), 9am-6pm PST (Mon-Fri), so we can issue an RMA #.
Step 2: Please let us know how we can help you:
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping cost.
- Exchange your purchase for up to 30 days from date of purchase, must be in brand new, resalable condition. (No restocking fee)
- All returns will be subject to 15% restocking fee.
- Return your purchase for up to 30 days from date of purchase for a refund, including original shipping cost minus 15% restocking fee. Must be in brand new, resalable condition.
- Item will be inspected within 3 business days, refund will be given using the same service buyer used to pay.
- Items that have been installed, used or altered are non-returnable.
- If an item arrives damaged, please contact us at 1-888-988-GRIP (4747) for immediate assistance.
Back to TopAbout Us
1350 W. Lambert Rd. #B
Brea, CA 92821Business Hours: 9AM - 6PM Monday - Friday (Pacific Standard Time)
Phone: (562) 905 - 3233
Fax: (562) 905 - 3238
Email: Please contact us through message by clicking on "Ask a question"
Back to Top