This item has been shown 8740 times.
Our Most Popular EGT Probe!
Made in the USA
Rugged and Reliable, Engineered for the high demands of Racingapplications
Fast Response Time - 250 mS!
Used for: Engine Tuning Street Racers Track Drifting Dirt Racing Off Road
Why The Sensor Connection EGT probes are best in class:
• Our probe material is Inconel
(Inconel is extremely corrosion resistant, maintains hardness at high temperatures)
• Our lead wires are Teflon insulated
(cheaper probes often use Fiberglass insulation that can absorb moisture, wires prone to shorting & corrosion over time)
• We use top quality, high temperature, waterproof potting compound at the probe/wire transition
(cheaper probes often use an inferior potting compound which can allow moisture to enter into the transition causing shorts, these cheap potting compounds also prone to breaking down over time)
• All of our EGT probes are handmade in the USA
• Exposed Tip Sensing Junction, ungrounded (Fastest Response Time)
• Includes 316 SS adjustable compression fitting
• Made in the USA
• Type K Thermocouple
• -148°F to 2372°F range (-100°C to 1300°C)
• Special Limits of Error accuracy (+/- 0.4% of reading)
• Probe diameter 3/16 inch (0.187 inch) (4.75 mm)
• Inconel 600 sheathing for longevity at high temperatures
• Stainless steel over-braid with Teflon™ insulated conductors, 6 feet long
• Response time (250 milliseconds)
The Exhaust Gas Temperature Sensor is specifically designed for use in racing, tuning, and testing applications. Made in the USA from superior materials. The Exposed Tip sensing junction provides immediate response to dynamic temperature changes.
The Exhaust Gas Temperature Probe is capable of surviving extreme vibration and heat up to 2300 degrees F (1300 degrees C). The EGT probe will fit most internal combustion engine exhaust systems from approximately .750 inch diameter up to about 4 inch diameter with nominal installation modifications. The EGT probe is 0.187" diameter (4.75 mm) with a 90-degree bend to accommodate tight mounting locations. An adjustable (316 Stainless Steel) 1/8" NPT compression fitting adapter is included. The EGT probe cable lead length is 6 feet (2 meters).
The probe cable is over-braided in stainless steel for heavy-duty abrasion resistance. The signal wires are Teflon insulated. Designed to deliver high performance, high temperature measurements, reliably and consistently.
These high temperature sensors are the choice for professional racing teams, R&D test labs, and enthusiasts. The EGT probes can be used for many different applications, including… but not limited to… Karts, Drag Racing, Off Road, Snowmobiles, and Marine Racing.
Other uses are:
Heater flu gas
Process control systems
Die casting Machines
In stock and available for immediate shipment.
Please confirm with your instrument manufacturer that the instrument is compatible with a Type K thermocouple sensor.
Our probes are made from the highest quality materials and designed for withstanding extreme environments.
We Ship World Wide!
Europe, Asia, Australia, South America
Where ever you are will ship to you.
Attention International customers:
- USPS Priority Mail International Flat Rate Boxesare not trackable. Please choose either Express Mail International or UPS if you want to be able to track your package. The Sensor Connection can not be held responsible for USPS Priority Mail International Flat Rate Boxes that do not reach their destination.