This item has been shown 1655 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Order by 5PM EST and this Part Ships TODAY!
- Always Free Shipping with your AM-AutoParts orders.
- Lowest price on brand new, in-the-box auto parts.
EGR Exhaust Gas Valve for Saturn SC1 SC2 SL1 SL2 SW1 SW2
- Brand New EGR Valve
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 21009422
- Direct Fit
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Has Vertical 5 Pin Socket
- 1995-99 Saturn SC Coupe EGR Valve for L4 1.9L (8th Vin Digit 8)
- 1994-99 Saturn SC Coupe EGR Valve for L4 1.9L (8th Vin Digit 7)
- 1994-99 Saturn SL Sedan EGR Valve for L4 1.9L (8th Vin Digit 7)
- 1995-99 Saturn SL Sedan EGR Valve for L4 1.9L (8th Vin Digit 8)
- 1995-99 Saturn SW Wagon EGR Valve for L4 1.9L (8th Vin Digit 8)
- 1994-99 Saturn SW Wagon EGR Valve for L4 1.9L (8th Vin Digit 7)
10 Year Warranty
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a 10 Year Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will replace the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser.
If you have a question about a part you should contact us before buying. AM Autoparts is proud to offer you the best price and fastest service for all your aftermarket parts needs. In order to keep our prices low, we have the following purchasing policies:
Shipping and Billing:
- We only accept payment from, and ship to, Confirmed PayPal addresses.
- We ship 99.9% of packages the same day if ordered before 5PM EST.
- We only warranty cost of parts. Any installation or other fees are non-refundable.
- If a part arrives damaged, or is defective, it is our responsibility to take care of it but it must be reported to us immediately.
Immediate Payment via PayPal. Please purchase and pay for the item through the sale, and do not manually send us a PayPal payment.
We're here for you!
We are proud to offer quality service and we want your transaction to go perfectly. Take advantage of our customer service representatives who are here to help you; contact us on . Thank you for your interest and we hope to do business with you!
Business Hours ( All Times are EST )
Sunday - 8:00AM - 4:30PM
Monday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Tuesday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Wednesday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Thursday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Friday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Saturday - 8:00AM - 4:30PM
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1996 Saturn SC2 : 9.221 @ 144.400
MICHAEL COLLINS, Engine: sm.blk. chevy 441 ci., Tires: goodyear 32x14
1992 Saturn SC2 Turbo: 11.030 @ 129.200
Unknown, Engine: 1.9, Turbos: Yes
1991 Saturn SL2 Sedan: 11.809 @ 116.488
Jeff Silva, Engine: 1.9L DOHC (LL0), Turbos: T3/T04e Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Drag
1994 Saturn SC1 : 12.520 @ 107.782
Sean mcGuigan, Engine: 1.9 DOHC, Tires: 26x8.5x15 MT slicks
1994 Saturn SL2 : 13.100 @ 106.470
Carlos Ramos, Engine: LLO 1.9 DOHC, Turbos: Garret T3TO4B Tires: bf goodridge drag t/a's
1995 Saturn SC2 : 13.400 @ 107.000
Sef, Engine: 1.9 (LLO) DOHC Fully Built,
1994 Saturn SL2 Nitrous: 13.650 @ 102.100
Bill Eppes, Engine: 1.9 DOHC, Supercharger: None Turbos: None Tires: 205/50/15 BFG Drag Radial
1993 Saturn SC1 : 13.694 @ 101.290
Jim Hoffmann, Engine: 2002 DOHC short block/96 head, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 195/50R15 M/T ET Street
1992 Saturn SL2 : 13.898 @ 95.660
jason yarbrough, Engine: 1.9 DOHC, Tires: 195/55/15
1995 Saturn SC2 Supercharged: 13.940 @ 100.000
Eric, Engine: 1.9L, Supercharger: yes Turbos: - Tires: Falken 615's 205/50/15
1992 Saturn SL2 : 13.958 @ 95.340
jason yarbrough, Engine: 1.9 DOHC, Tires: m/t slicks on that pass
1995 Saturn SC2 : 14.003 @ 98.950
Michael, Engine: 16v DOHC 4cyl, Tires: 205/40/17
1995 Saturn SL2 : 14.100 @ 99.550
Brian, Engine: 1.9L, Tires: 215/40/17ZR Nitto 450s
1998 Saturn SC2 : 14.138 @ 99.940
Paul McCann, Engine: 1.9 DOHC, Turbos: Turbonetics T-3 Tires: Factory equip. Firestone
1999 Saturn SL2 Turbo: 14.145 @ 101.470
Jackal, Engine: DOHC, Turbos: T3/T04E .50 Trim Tires: Michelin
1997 Saturn SC2 : 14.277 @ 99.430
Doug DeGeorge, Engine: 1.9L, Tires: Nitto 450 205/45/16
1994 Saturn SC2 : 14.279 @ 98.510
Jeff Peck, Engine: 1.9L, Tires: Nitto 555R extreme drag
1995 Saturn SC2 SUPERCHARGED: 14.324 @ 95.530
Adam Chant, Engine: 1.9L stock rebuild, Supercharger: Powerdyne BD-600 Tires: Nitto 555 ET Front - Fiercrap back
1998 Saturn SC2 : 14.463 @ 98.000
Chris Henderson, Engine: 1.9 Inline 4, dohc, 16 valve, Turbos: GReddy Tires: Nitto NT-555
1997 Saturn SC2 : 14.518 @ 100.240
Doug DeGeorge, Engine: 1.9 L, Tires: Nitto 450 205/45/16