This item has been shown 784 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
auto light house items (hoods, bumpers, fenders, etc...) may take 10-14 days for delivery.1. All of our parts are certified by the Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) and Department of Transportation (DOT).
2. "LH" or "LEFT" refers to the driver side.
3. "RH" or "RIGHT" refers to the passenger side.
4."W/MOULDING" means the part has moulding holes.
5. Please call us at 972-579-0321 with any questions!
6. If an item is damaged in shipping please contact us ASAP.We are required by Texas State Law to collect 8.25% Sales Tax.
We accept the following forms of payment:
1. We ship to confirmed PayPal addresses only.
2. We require a physical address and cannot ship to a PO Box.
3. Larger items have additional shipping costs.
4. Lights and mirrors have free shipping. Our goal is to make you a happy customer. If you are not giving us 5 star detailed seller ratings across the board we are not satisfied! Before leaving response, if there is something wrong with your purchase please let us know and we will do all in our power to fix the issue for you. Our customer service line is open Monday through Friday from 8AM to 5PM CST.If you perfer to contact us through the e-Bay messaging system we will also be more than willing to help you solve any problems. When we receive payment for your product we automatically issue positive response. Returning any sort of positive response to us would be much appreciated! We strive for 100% satisfaction! Store Categories ItemsAll Rights Reserved 2011 Autolighthouse ¦ Design
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1973 Datsun Stratus : 10.890 @ 129.000
Terry Baldwin, Engine: SBC 350, Supercharger: Nope Turbos: Never Happen
2000 Dodge Stratus SE Turbo & Nitrous: 12.657 @ 109.510
Jay Dillinger, Engine: Mopar 148 CID I4, Turbos: Borg Warner S200 Tires: BFG 255 DR's front/ Sumitomo HRTZ II 235 rear
2005 Dodge Stratus R/T (Mexican): 13.880 @ 101.140
Pedro, Engine: 2.4L Turbocharged, Turbos: SST Tires: STOCK
2001 Dodge Stratus R/T (Mexican): 15.390 @ 90.000
Adrian Bremer, Engine: 2.4L DOHC Turbocharged,
2002 Dodge Stratus R/T: 15.657 @ 88.230
Cloud in the Wind, Engine: 3.0L V6 24 Valve,
2002 Dodge Stratus RT: 15.690 @ 89.000
HYPER77, Engine: 3.0,
2006 Dodge Stratus SXT: 15.788 @ 91.020
Anthony, Engine: 2.7L V6 DOHC SMFI, Supercharger: stock Turbos: stock Tires: 20560R16 Bridgestone Potenza
2002 Dodge Stratus SE+: 15.876 @ 87.790
Dan, Engine: 2.7L DOHC,
2002 Dodge Stratus R/T: 16.120 @ 86.410
Patrick Rall, Engine: 3.0, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: 195x40x15 Kumho Supra Ectsa 712s
1995 Dodge Stratus ES: 16.209 @ 85.080
Kevin P, Engine: Mitsubishi 6G73 2.5L 24-valve V6, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: Dominator P195/65/R15 all-season 50k mile warranty
2004 Dodge Stratus r/t coupe: 16.400 @ 88.000
antonio, Engine: 3.0, Supercharger: soon ripp modd Tires: 20/35/245
2003 Dodge Stratus R/T: 16.507 @ 85.700
Beecher, Engine: 3.0L,
1999 Dodge Stratus : 17.090 @ 79.930
Michael Theophile, Engine: 2.4L I4, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: n/a
1999 Dodge Stratus : 17.320 @ 78.860
1997 Dodge Stratus : 17.646 @ 78.650
Matt Bennett, Engine: 2.0 SOHC,
1996 Dodge Stratus 2.4 I4: 17.678 @ 77.370
1995 Dodge Stratus ES: 18.075 @ 76.810
James Sanders, Engine: 2.0L SOHC, Tires: Bridgestone Insigna