This item has been shown 24065 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
SEARCH OUR store
- Order by Noon EST and this part ships today!
- Always Free Shipping with your AM-AutoParts orders.
- Lowest price on brand new, in-the-box auto parts.
Towing Black Power Heated Side View Mirrors Pair Set for 98-01 Dodge Ram Truck
These towing mirrors are an upgrade and will bolt in place of your stock smaller mirrors. The studs on these mirrors may be longer than your originals.
Driver's and Passenger's Sides
Power, Heated, Folding, With Correct Wiring
10x7 Glass Size
PLEASE NOTE: If your vehicle did not come with these mirrors originally and are being purchased as upgrades, reinforcement mounting brackets will have to be purchased from the dealer. This allows the mirrors to work properly. The bracket part numbers are: K55156128AC & K55156129AC
- 1998-01 Dodge Ram 1500 Truck Power Heated Towing Black Mirror Pair
- 1998-02 Dodge Ram 2500 Truck Power Heated Towing Black Mirror Pair
- 1998-02 Dodge Ram 3500 Truck Power Heated Towing Black Mirror Pair
If you have a question about a part you should contact us before buying. We're staffed from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday and usually reply within hours. All items are continually re-listed. If we are unable to answer your question before the current listing ends, another sale will be available.
AM Autoparts is proud to offer you the best price and fastest service for all your aftermarket parts needs. In order to keep our prices low, we have the following purchasing policies:
Shipping and Billing:
- We only accept payment from, and ship to, Confirmed PayPal addresses.
- We ship to the continental 48 states; we do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, The Virgin Islands, or Puerto Rico.
- We are unable to accept payments from, or ship to, international addresses including Canada.
- We ship 98% of packages the same day if ordered before 12:00 PM EST.
- AM Autoparts is happy to warranty our parts for 60 days after purchase. Parts must be in new, salable condition. AM Autoparts reserves the right to assess a 15% restocking fee.
- We only warranty cost of parts. Any installation or other fees are non-refundable.
- If a part arrives damaged, or is defective, it is our responsibility to take care of it but it must be reported to us immediately.
Payment: Immediate Payment via PayPal. Please purchase and pay for the item through the sale, and do not manually send us a PayPal payment.
We're here for you!
We are proud to offer quality service and we want your transaction to go perfectly. Take advantage of our customer service representatives who are here to help you; contact us on . Thank you for your interest and we hope to do business with you!
Business hours: 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1973 Plymouth Barracuda Cuda': 8.436 @ 165.000
cuda man, Engine: custom made 383 stoker, Supercharger: custom made 14 psi Tires: micky thompson
1967 Plymouth Barracuda coupe: 9.047 @ 150.650
craig cutler, Engine: 528 cubic inch Hemi, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 14.5x33
1964 Plymouth Barracuda : 9.790 @ 144.250
1971 Plymouth Barracuda : 10.057 @ 132.100
Blaine, Engine: 440+.060, Tires: M/T 14X32
1972 Plymouth Barracuda : 10.070 @ 129.000
NinaBill, Engine: 446 wedge, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: phoenix
1972 Plymouth Barracuda : 10.264 @ 130.390
Decon, Engine: 440, Tires: 14 X 32 goodyears
1969 Plymouth Barracuda formula s: 10.410 @ 130.580
Stephane Matteau, Engine: 440, Tires: 32 X 14
1967 Plymouth Barracuda : 10.480 @ 128.020
Billy Kirpens Jr, Engine: 340, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: Goodyear
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Fastback: 10.503 @ 125.930
Jim Ambroselli, Engine: 400 inch small block, Tires: M/T 29.5x10.5x15W
1970 Plymouth Barracuda : 10.540 @ 125.300
Eric Caminati, Engine: 440 30 over,
1968 Plymouth Barracuda 440: 10.560 @ 135.000
tony loffredo, Engine: 440, Tires: goodyear
1967 Plymouth Barracuda Fastback: 10.864 @ 123.070
Garth Tillman, Engine: 408 stroker, Tires: MT 28x11.5x15
1969 Plymouth Barracuda 2door: 11.120 @ 119.340
jerry loffredo, Engine: 440, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: goodyear
1967 Plymouth Barracuda : 11.129 @ 121.650
Dave, Engine: 365 ci, Tires: Hooser quick time pro 28x11.5
1970 Plymouth Barracuda : 11.250 @ 119.000
1970 Plymouth Barracuda cuda440-6: 11.400 @ 121.800
Rick, Engine: 440 six barrel, Tires: Goodyear slicks
1972 Plymouth Barracuda : 11.550 @ 117.000
Josh Reich, Engine: 440, Supercharger: nope Turbos: none Tires: BFGoodwrench
1965 Plymouth Barracuda LA - 426 Stroker: 11.840 @ 118.970
Brian, Engine: LA - 426 Stroker (Hughes), Tires: 245/40R17 and 255/45R17
1967 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S: 12.030 @ 108.000
, Engine: 340, Tires: Moroso/Mcreary
1966 Shelby American Series 1 SC REPOP COBRA: 12.110 @ 111.240
LARRY LITTLE, Engine: 383 S/B CHEV, Supercharger: N Turbos: N Tires: 275 15 BFG SLIPPERY DRAG RADIALS