This item has been shown 1083 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
SEARCH OUR store
- Order by Noon EST and this part ships today!
- Always Free Shipping with your AM-AutoParts orders.
- Lowest price on brand new, in-the-box auto parts.
Cast Iron Exhaust Manifold w/Gasket Kit for Cherokee Dakota Truck Wrangler 2.5L
NEW JEEP CHEROKEE / WRANGLER / COMANCHE / DODGE DAKOTA PICK UP TRUCK EXHAUST MANIFOLD !
Removeable heat shield
Fits 2.5L (4cyl)
- 1983-84 American Motors Eagle Cast Iron Exhaust Manifold for L4 2.5L
- 1996-02 Dodge Dakota Cast Iron Exhaust Manifold for L4 2.5L
- 1984-00 Jeep Cherokee Cast Iron Exhaust Manifold for L4 2.5L
- 1983-86 Jeep CJ7 Cast Iron Exhaust Manifold for L4 2.5L
- 1983-85 Jeep CJ8 Scrambler Cast Iron Exhaust Manifold for L4 2.5L
- 1986-92 Jeep Comanche (MJ) Cast Iron Exhaust Manifold for L4 2.5L
- 1984-87 Jeep Wagoneer Cast Iron Exhaust Manifold for L4 2.5L
- 1997-02 Jeep Wrangler Cast Iron Exhaust Manifold for L4 2.5L
- 1987-95 Jeep Wrangler Cast Iron Exhaust Manifold for L4 2.5L
If you have a question about a part you should contact us before buying. We're staffed from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday and usually reply within hours. All items are continually re-listed. If we are unable to answer your question before the current listing ends, another sale will be available.
AM Autoparts is proud to offer you the best price and fastest service for all your aftermarket parts needs. In order to keep our prices low, we have the following purchasing policies:
Shipping and Billing:
- We only accept payment from, and ship to, Confirmed PayPal addresses.
- We ship to the continental 48 states; we do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, The Virgin Islands, or Puerto Rico.
- We are unable to accept payments from, or ship to, international addresses including Canada.
- We ship 98% of packages the same day if ordered before 12:00 PM EST.
- AM Autoparts is happy to warranty our parts for 60 days after purchase. Parts must be in new, salable condition. AM Autoparts reserves the right to assess a 15% restocking fee.
- We only warranty cost of parts. Any installation or other fees are non-refundable.
- If a part arrives damaged, or is defective, it is our responsibility to take care of it but it must be reported to us immediately.
Payment: Immediate Payment via PayPal. Please purchase and pay for the item through the sale, and do not manually send us a PayPal payment.
We're here for you!
We are proud to offer quality service and we want your transaction to go perfectly. Take advantage of our customer service representatives who are here to help you; contact us on . Thank you for your interest and we hope to do business with you!
Business hours: 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1998 Dodge Dakota R/T twin turbo: 9.890 @ 157.890
Will Danley, Engine: 440, Turbos: 75mm Tires: mickey thomason
2001 Jeep Wrangler : 10.250 @ 132.300
Jeff, Engine: Chevy RamJet 502, Supercharger: Vortech Tires: 35
1994 Jeep Wrangler Yj: 10.360 @ 125.800
Clint Olson, Engine: Small block chevy, Tires: M/T ET street
1988 Dodge Dakota Pickup: 10.396 @ 128.240
Dahrl Clark, Engine: 340 Mopar, Tires: ET Drag slicks
2003 Dodge Dakota R/T: 10.500 @ 131.050
Kevin Johnson, Engine: 408, Supercharger: Garret GT4276 Turbo Tires: MT ET Drag 28
1999 Dodge Dakota R/T RC Turbo: 10.571 @ 127.980
Duner, Engine: 5.9, Supercharger: na Turbos: T76 Tires: Hoosier 29x12.5x15 slicks
1987 Dodge Dakota short bed: 10.610 @ 127.300
Mallory Kenney, Engine: 446, Tires: 13x31x15
1992 Dodge Dakota R/T: 10.620 @ 125.640
Byron Kroll, Engine: 360 MAGMUM STD. BORE, Tires: 15X3.5, 15X10- 26
2000 Dodge Dakota R/T: 11.179 @ 120.910
Ed Morris, Engine: 363 Magnum, Turbos: Turbonetics TO4E 60-1 Tires: Hoosier QTP rear - MT ET fronts
1993 Jeep Wrangler School Project: 11.190 @ 114.000
School Project, Engine: 454, Tires: 32 x 14 Drag Slicks
1993 Dodge Dakota : 11.230 @ 121.600
ROBERT, Engine: 3.9, Supercharger: NONE Turbos: NONE Tires: 325/50-15 BFGS AND NEXXEN SKINNIES
2002 Dodge Dakota R/T: 11.310 @ 120.390
Dave Downing, Engine: 360, Supercharger: Paxton Novi-2000 Tires: 28x13.50 Hoosier QTP 28x4.5 Moroso DS-2
2000 Dodge Dakota : 11.490 @ 114.010
Corey, Engine: 4.7 liter v8, Supercharger: whipple Tires: 17 inch yokohoma
2003 Dodge Dakota R/T: 11.490 @ 116.000
chris oshenic, Engine: magnum 6.7L 408 N/A,
1999 Dodge Dakota RT VORTECH Supercharger: 11.515 @ 115.400
doug hicks, Engine: 5.9, Supercharger: VORTECH Tires: 26x11.5x15 Hoosier Quick time
1992 Jeep Wrangler YJ: 11.710 @ 109.200
Mark Shelby, Engine: AMC 401, Tires: Goodyear 14 x 32
1988 Dodge Dakota : 11.715 @ 113.720
Shawn Horan, Engine: 451 stroker (4.375 bore X 3.75 stroke), Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: M/T E.T. drag radials
1997 Dodge Dakota SLT: 11.750 @ 118.690
Rich, Engine: 5.9, Tires: MT ET Street 275/60R15
1999 Dodge Dakota RT vortrch v-2: 11.887 @ 113.560
doug hicks, Engine: 5.9, Supercharger: vortrch v-2 Tires: 30x12.5x15 et street
1994 Jeep Wrangler : 11.900 @ 107.000
Clint Olson, Engine: 383,