This item has been shown 0 times.
SEARCH OUR store
- Order by Noon EST and this part ships today!
- Always Free Shipping with your AM-AutoParts orders.
- Lowest price on brand new, in-the-box auto parts.
Direct Fit Front Exhaust Pipe with Gaskets
- Fits between the manifold & catalytic converter
- Front connection type: 3 bolt flange, dual pipe
- Rear connection type: 3 bolt flange
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 6842565-1, 6842565
- Built to strict quality control standards
Brand NEW fitting for the following years and models:
- 1988-92 Volvo 740 Front Exhaust Pipe with Gaskets for L4 2.3L (8 Valve) (excluding Turbo Models)
- 1985-87 Volvo 740 Front Exhaust Pipe with Gaskets for L4 2.3L (excluding Turbo Models)
- 1985 Volvo 745 Front Exhaust Pipe with Gaskets for L4 2.3L (excluding Turbo Models)
- 1992-93 Volvo 940 Front Exhaust Pipe with Gaskets for L4 2.3L with Regina Engine Management System (excluding Turbo Models)
If you have a question about a part you should contact us before buying. We're staffed from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday and usually reply within hours. All items are continually re-listed. If we are unable to answer your question before the current listing ends, another sale will be available.
AM Autoparts is proud to offer you the best price and fastest service for all your aftermarket parts needs. In order to keep our prices low, we have the following purchasing policies:Shipping and Billing:
- We only accept payment from, and ship to, Confirmed PayPal addresses.
- We ship to the continental 48 states; we do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, The Virgin Islands, or Puerto Rico.
- We are unable to accept payments from, or ship to, international addresses including Canada.
- We ship 98% of packages the same day if ordered before 12:00 PM EST.
- AM Autoparts is happy to warranty our parts for 60 days after purchase. Parts must be in new, salable condition. AM Autoparts reserves the right to assess a 15% restocking fee.
- We only warranty cost of parts. Any installation or other fees are non-refundable.
- If a part arrives damaged, or is defective, it is our responsibility to take care of it but it must be reported to us immediately.