This item has been shown 6800 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Order by 5PM EST and this Part Ships TODAY!
- Always Free Shipping with your AM-AutoParts orders.
- Lowest price on brand new, in-the-box auto parts.
Direct Fit Catalytic Converter for Audi A4 Volkswagen Passat 1.8L Turbo
- Direct Fit Converter
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 8E0 131 089; 4B0 254 200, 8E0131089; 4B0254200
- Two Oxygen sensor bushings:
- One on OUTLET Tube
- One on INLET Tube
- High quality 409 grade stainless steel
- Includes all Pipes and flanges for direct installation (additional clamps may be required)
- Certified for the following agencies:
- US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Ministry of Environment, Ontario & British Columbia - Canada
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Fits only the following Acura & Honda engines as listed in vehicle descriptions:
Correct for vehicles with California & Federal Emissions
- 2000 Audi A4 Catalytic Converter for QUATTRO L4 1.8L Turbo (engine ID ATW)
- 1997-00 Audi A4 Catalytic Converter for QUATTRO L4 1.8L Turbo (engine ID AEB)
- 2001 Audi A4 Catalytic Converter for QUATTRO L4 1.8L Turbo (engine ID AWM)
- 2005 Audi A4 Catalytic Converter for QUATTRO L4 1.8L Turbo (engine ID AMB)
- 2002-03 Audi A4 Catalytic Converter for QUATTRO L4 1.8L Turbo (engine ID AMB)
- 1997-00 Audi A4 Catalytic Converter for L4 1.8L Turbo (engine ID AEB)
- 2001 Audi A4 Catalytic Converter for L4 1.8L Turbo (engine ID AWM)
- 2002-05 Audi A4 Catalytic Converter for L4 1.8L Turbo (engine ID AMB)
- 2001-05 VW Passat Catalytic Converter for L4 1.8L Turbo (engine ID AWM)
- 2000-01 VW Passat Catalytic Converter for L4 1.8L Turbo (engine ID ATW or AUG)
- 1998-99 VW Passat Catalytic Converter for L4 1.8L Turbo (engine ID AEB)
Due to state emissions regulations, we cannot ship this item to the state of California as it is not C.A.R.B ( California Air Research Board) approved for use in this state.
Due to New York state emissions regulations, this item cannot be installed on a California emissions equipped vehicle in the state of New York.
All emissions information for a vehicle can be found on a tag under the hood. If the tag is missing, you can contact a dealership with your VIN to determine which emissions system your vehicle is equipped with.
5 Year Warranty
This item is backed by a 5 Year Warranty. In the event this item should fail during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Please note: Any modifications to an item of any kind before contacting us will void any and all warranty coverage for this item. Please contact us before modifying the part so that we have the opportunity to correct the situation.
If you have a question about a part you should contact us before buying. AM Autoparts is proud to offer you the best price and fastest service for all your aftermarket parts needs. In order to keep our prices low, we have the following purchasing policies:
Shipping and Billing:
- We only accept payment from, and ship to, Confirmed PayPal addresses.
- We ship 99.9% of packages the same day if ordered before 5PM EST.
- We only warranty cost of parts. Any installation or other fees are non-refundable.
- If a part arrives damaged, or is defective, it is our responsibility to take care of it but it must be reported to us immediately.
Immediate Payment via PayPal. Please purchase and pay for the item through the sale, and do not manually send us a PayPal payment.
We're here for you!
We are proud to offer quality service and we want your transaction to go perfectly. Take advantage of our customer service representatives who are here to help you; contact us on . Thank you for your interest and we hope to do business with you!
Business Hours ( All Times are EST )
Sunday - 8:00AM - 4:30PM
Monday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Tuesday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Wednesday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Thursday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Friday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Saturday - 8:00AM - 4:30PM
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2000 Audi A4 B5 1.8t GT35R Turbo: 10.553 @ 132.350
Mike Hood, Engine: 2032cc, Turbos: GT35R Tires: BFG 225/45/17
2000 Audi A4 B5 1.8t HTA3586 Turbo: 10.732 @ 135.970
Mike Hood, Engine: 2032cc, Turbos: Forced Performace HTA3586 Tires: Hoosier 245/45/17 drag radials
1997 Audi A4 1.8T GT35R: 10.821 @ 130.110
Chris Tapp, Engine: 4 cyl 20V 2.0liter, Turbos: GT35R Tires: toyo ra1
1998 Audi A4 TQM: 11.704 @ 131.480
Lucas Lozo, Engine: 2.0L, Turbos: GT35R
2000 Audi A4 1.8T TQM: 12.115 @ 119.770
Sean Tate, Engine: 1.8T, Turbos: GT35R Tires: All Season Good year
1998 Audi A4 A4: 12.189 @ 120.100
Joey L, Engine: 1.8l, Turbos: HTA3076r .82a/r Tires: Kumho ecsta mx
2001 Audi A4 B5 AWD: 12.195 @ 117.700
Joe Park, Engine: 1.8 liter, Turbos: GT3071R Tires: Pirelli Nero 225-40-18 M+S
2003 Audi A4 2 liter GT3076r: 12.210 @ 112.000
David Umpleby, Engine: 1.8 bored/stroked to 2 liter, Turbos: Gt3076r .63 Tires: street tires
1998 Audi A4 2.8: 12.329 @ 117.210
FAW, Engine: 2.7TT, Tires: Michelin Pilot Sport
2003 Audi A4 2.0 GT3076r: 12.342 @ 115.540
David Umpleby, Engine: 1.8t bored and stroked to 2 liter, Turbos: GT3076 .63 a/r Tires: Falken FK452
2004 Audi A4 : 12.382 @ 111.520
Sam McMillan, Engine: Stock 1.8T with drop in rods, Turbos: ATP 2971r Eliminator
1998 Volkswagen Passat gls: 12.426 @ 111.480
sergey, Engine: 1.8t, Turbos: gt 3070r Tires: street
1999 Audi A4 1.8t quattro: 12.439 @ 109.970
Alexandre Croteau, Turbos: gt28rs
2002 Volkswagen Passat gls: 12.445 @ 113.909
marc hubert, Engine: stock 1.8t, Turbos: bullseye s258 .55a/r Tires: 24.5x8x15 slicks on steelies
2000 Audi A4 1.8tqm: 12.475 @ 106.800
DANA JOHNSON, Engine: BONE STOCK INTERNALS ATW, Turbos: COMP TURBO 50 TRIM Tires: STREET TIRES
2003 Audi A4 1.8L Quattro: 12.594 @ 112.390
Daniel Harvey, Engine: 1.8L 4cyl, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: GT3076R Tires: Nitto Neo Gen
2003 Audi A4 1.8T: 12.613 @ 109.894
J-F, Engine: 2.0, Turbos: GT32 Tires: Shitty
2001 Audi A4 1.8T: 12.697 @ 109.890
Brandon Hiller, Engine: stock AWM, Turbos: GT2871r elim Tires: 235/40/18
2003 Audi A4 1.8t quattro: 12.751 @ 108.630
David Umpleby, Engine: 1.8 liter 4 cylinder, Turbos: ATP GTRS Tires: Falken GRB FK451
2002 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro 5spd: 12.775 @ 111.080
Tom Patton, Engine: 1.8T, Turbos: GT28RS Tires: Dunlop SSR