This item has been shown 269 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- About Us
Maremont XL OBD II Converters
Stainless Steel - Direct Fit Catalytic Converter 652022
- The XL (Xtra Load) series converters were developed to help fight the P0420 diagnostic code issue common
to OB DII vehicles.
- Recommended for early generation OB DII vehicles not certified to EPA NLEV or California
emissions, our XL technology combines higher precious metal loading, proprietary washcoat technology
and up to 50% more substrate area than a conventional converter to restore catalyst system performance.
- Our Direct Fit converters for OB DII vehicles utilize our XL technology and contain up to 25% more catalyst
than conventional converters to help keep the light off.
Offered at Huge Savings!
Manufactured in USA
Don't Hesitate to Call for more Info
You can also Email for more info
(only takes ten seconds)
- Only PayPal is Accepted
- Immediate Payment is required after the Winning offer
- Free Shipping within the 48 Contiguous States ONLY
- International Shipping is available and quoted on individual basis
- No Free shipping to Alaska, Hawaii or the US Protectorates
- No P.O. Box Delivery
- No APO/FPO Delivery
- Most items ship same or next day
- Tracking will be posted to record
- All returns must be preapproved.
- Returns subject to 20% restocking fee (invoiced separately).
- Returned items must be in new condition and in original packaging.
- Items that have been installed are not eligible for return.
Terms & Conditions
If you have any concerns orquestions please call 1-800-470-1443
5921 Middlebelt Road
Garden City, MI 48135
We are an authorized Maremont retailer!
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2010 Ferrari California : 11.910 @ 116.910
NA, Engine: V8: 453HP,
2010 Ferrari California : 12.310 @ 117.030
NA, Engine: V8: 453 HP, Tires: Pirelli P Zero
2007 Honda FIT Sport Turbo: 15.503 @ 93.370
Marcus Chin, Turbos: T1R turbo Tires: Yokohama S-drive
2007 Honda FIT sport: 15.844 @ 84.350
juan perez, Tires: dunlop
2008 Honda FIT Sport: 15.897 @ 86.186
SOHCFIT, Engine: L15A1, Tires: 205/50/15
2011 Honda FIT Sport: 16.500 @ 83.000
et, Engine: SOHC 16-valve inline-4, Tires: Dunlop SP Sport 7000 A/S 185/55R-16 23H
2008 Honda FIT Sport: 16.730 @ 80.820
pavel, Engine: 1.5L, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 205/45/17
2007 Honda FIT Base: 16.900 @ 78.254
2007 Honda FIT Sport: 17.810 @ 78.010