This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- About Us
Maremont Pro Direct Fit Catalytic Converter
Stainless Steel - Direct Fit Catalytic Converter 29570
Feature and Benefits
- Our Pro series converters offer coverage for all pre-OBDII vehicles.
- Conventional substrate utilizing a proprietary wash coat combined
with a heavy precious metal loading provides efficient emission
control for older cars and trucks.
- Constructed with heavy duty stainless steel bodies, aluminized heat shields, and aluminized expandable end tube.
- 2-way, 3-way, and 3-way with air applications available
- Available in both universal, consolidated and direct fit applications
- Only PayPal is Accepted
- Immediate Payment is required after the Winning offer
- Free Shipping within the 48 Contiguous States ONLY
- International Shipping is available and quoted on individual basis
- No Free shipping to Alaska, Hawaii or the US Protectorates
- No P.O. Box Delivery
- No APO/FPO Delivery
- Most items ship same or next day
- Tracking will be posted to record
Terms & Conditions
- All returns must be preapproved.
- Returns subject to 20% restocking fee (invoiced separately).
- Returned items must be in new condition and in original packaging.
- Items that have been installed are not eligible for return.
If you have any concerns orquestions please call 1-800-470-1443
5921 Middlebelt Road
Garden City, MI 48135
We are an authorized Maremont retailer!
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2010 Ferrari California : 11.910 @ 116.910
NA, Engine: V8: 453HP,
2010 Ferrari California : 12.310 @ 117.030
NA, Engine: V8: 453 HP, Tires: Pirelli P Zero
2007 Honda FIT Sport Turbo: 15.503 @ 93.370
Marcus Chin, Turbos: T1R turbo Tires: Yokohama S-drive
2007 Honda FIT sport: 15.844 @ 84.350
juan perez, Tires: dunlop
2008 Honda FIT Sport: 15.897 @ 86.186
SOHCFIT, Engine: L15A1, Tires: 205/50/15
2011 Honda FIT Sport: 16.500 @ 83.000
et, Engine: SOHC 16-valve inline-4, Tires: Dunlop SP Sport 7000 A/S 185/55R-16 23H
2008 Honda FIT Sport: 16.730 @ 80.820
pavel, Engine: 1.5L, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 205/45/17
2007 Honda FIT Base: 16.900 @ 78.254
2007 Honda FIT Sport: 17.810 @ 78.010