This item has been shown 0 times.
This is a brand new Diamond Eye Performance Aluminized Exhaust System. We are an Authorized Dealer of Diamond Eye Performance and carry the full line of products.
Please contact our sales department for any additional information on all of our products at 623.580.8887
Fits the following applications:
'07-'09 Nissan Titan 5.6L V8
Part #: K3520AType: Cat-Back
Material: 3.5" Aluminized Steel Diamond Eye Performance
Diamond Eye Performance exhaust systems are built for overall performance benefits. Offering lower EGT's, increased horsepower and fuel economy, weight reduction, topped off with a terrific sound quality. Diamond Eye Performance uses CNC mandrel-bending machines and support equipment to create the highest quality non-restrictive, free-flowing systems on the market. Diamond Eye offers exhaust systems from a 3.5" mandrel bent to an extreme 5" capable in all kinds of fitments. Diamond Eye's Aluminized Steel
Diamond Eye Performance is a top quality, "Made in America" exhaust system, built to fit the first time, expertly welded, and has distinguished sound. This Diamond Eye exhaust features an economical 16-gauge aluminized steel 3.5" mandrel bent piping. Designed to reduce installation time and include hangers, clamps, and hardware for the convenience of the customer. This system includes a muffler, tips are sold separately and can be found in our store. Diamond Eye Features
Rich, mellow exhaust note
Installs with common hand tools
Can improve fuel economy by 1-2 mpg
Boosts torque and horsepower
Made in America
- Payment Options: Paypal and any major credit cards using Paypal.
- Sales Tax: Itemsshipped in Arizona will be charged 8.1% sales tax.
- Payments must be received within 10 days from the date of purchase. All non-paying buyers will receive negative response. Please contact us if payment cannot be made so we can work out the situation.
- UPS Ground shipping is free to all 48 states, excluding Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. Additional shipping charges apply to Canadian and all other international shipments. Please contact us before purchase for a shipping quote to your location.
- Most items will ship within 24 hours from the time payment is received. Shipments are not made on Saturdays or Sundays.
- Express shipping available at the buyer's expense, please contact us for prices to your location.
- Any back-ordered or out of stock items will be shipped immediately after the item becomes available.
- Shipping is available to a PO box address at an extra charge for USPS priority mail
- AZ Off-Road & Performance, Inc.will do everything possible to ensure the customer's satisfaction.
- If there is any error in the part received, please contact us immediately.
- Returns will be accepted if the item is unused, uninstalled,in the original packaging and inbrand new condition. Items that are defective may also be returned. We are not responsible for installmistakes. Items must be returned within 30 days from the purchase date.
- All returns must be approved and issued a RA # for return. The RA # must be on the outside of each package with the RA # in a visible area. Any package without the RA # will be refused.
- Buyer is responsible for shipping charges on returned items and to insure the package.
- Returns may be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Once items have been received & inspected per our guidelines, a credit will be issued to the customer .
- Cancellations: Any cancellation must be approved prior to shipping. Any item that has already shipped must be returned according to the guidelines stated above.