This item has been shown 2281 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Brand New DUAL Catback Muffler Exhaust
BMW 2007 2008 2009 and up 335i (E92) Coupe Model ONLY
Part Number (SKU#):TP-CBS-BM92
- Item Condition: Brand New
- Gain more horse power, faster response, and optimize torque
- 100% stainless steel SUS-304
- 2.5" Piping and 4" Tip Dual Mufflers
- With its deep throaty tone, it echoes its racing lineage
- Gaskets and Bolts Included
- Retail Price: $599.99
Please double check the compatibility chart listed above to confirm the vehicle fitment before buying the item. If you are not sure about the fitment regarding the part listed, please feel free to contact us to confirm the fitment before making the purchase.
Please feel free to contact us if you have question regarding the item or our policy.
Check out our store for more products
- We accept the following payment methods: Paypal, VISA, MasterCard, Amercian Express and Discover (PayPal e-check will be held up to 7-10 business days before shipping)
- PayPal Payment: Please follow checkout to complete the payment.
- Credit Card Payment: Please follow checkout to complete the payment. The shipping address and the billing address has to be the same. If the shipping address is different from the billing address, the seller reserves the right to refund the payment and the buyer has to pay the item with paypal payment instead.
- Sales tax is applied to all orders shipped to California. Sales tax is calculated on the extended price (unit price x quantity) total, including shipping and handling charges.
Items that are in stock in our warehouse usually ship within 1-2 business day. Orders must be placed, payment verified, and security cleared. Merchandise is shipped complete, properly packaged via the service you select.
Signature Confirmation may be added for most of the items. Buyer is responsible to keep track on your package. If no one is available for receiving the item, you may request the seller not to add the signature confirmation or contact UPS to arrange another delivery time if we have shipped the package. If there is no one available to receive the package after three attempts, the package will be returned back to the sender.
Custom Charge and Brokerage Fee
All item is being shipped out from United States. Shipping & Handling cost listed in the description does NOT include the custom charge and brokerage fee associated with the shipment. Buyer is responsible for the custom charge and brokerage fee associated with the shipment, for which would be determined by the custom when the shipment is delivered to the buyer.
- All sales are considered final upon shipment. Return requests are subject to autogrimmig authorization.
- In the case of our error, please email or call our Customer Service department within 7 days of receiving the item to generate a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for exchange. We will cover the actual shipping fees for exchange if we shipped incorrect quantity or incorrect item.
- Except in the case of our error, the customer is responsible for all shipping charges incurred with the return or exchange. This includes the original freight cost to the customer. Buyer can return the item within 30 days since the purchase. Buyer is responsible for all return shipping cost. Shipping and handling will not be refunded. We will not honor used or installed item.
All items autogrimmig selling on are designated as RACING, OFF-ROAD, OR SHOW USE ONLY and are not intended to be used on the highway or any pollution controlled vehicles UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED BY MANUFACTURER. This does not mean they cannot function on such vehicles, but merely that they may not uphold to the regulations and restrictions of a highway vehicle and therefore must be designated as OFF-ROAD USE ONLY. For OBD-II vehicles, the use of any manifolds or test pipes may remove a Catalytic Converter, in doing so this will trigger a Check Engine Light due to Catalytic Converter failure; this sometimes can cause the vehicle to enter into a "Null Mode" which can alter the vehicles performance in a negative fashion. glazious_direct is NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PENALTIES OR FINES ASSOCIATED WITH THE USE OF ANY OF THE PRODUCTS THAT WE SELL. Please check and confirm with all local laws before purchase to ensure that you understand fully the consequences and risks associated with the use of the products sold by autogrimmig. autogrimmig is not responsible for any labor costs with installing or removal of any products regardless of the situation that has occurred and will not be held liable for such costs. If a manufacturer states that their product is approved for highway use then the manufacturer of said product will be responsible for their own claims and are in no way associated with autogrimmig.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1994 Fiat Coupe t16: 9.405 @ 161.860
Lanno Angelo, Engine: B&L engineering, Supercharger: no Turbos: Garrett gt 4202r Tires: hoosier 275/45/17 d.o.t.
1990 Audi Coupe Quattro: 9.780 @ 145.980
Aaron C, Engine: 20v 2.0L Integrated Engineering stroker 4cyl, Turbos: Borg Warner S400sx 67mm Billet divided T4 1.25 A/R Tires: 4 X M&H Racemaster 8.5/24.5-15 Drag Slicks
1990 Audi Coupe Quattro: 9.907 @ 141.440
Aaron, Engine: Integrated Engineering 2.0LStroker, Turbos: Bullseye S366XL T4 divided 1.10 A/R @ 32psi Tires: 4 X M&H Racemaster 8.5/24.5-15 Drag Slicks
1995 Fiat Coupe 2.0 t16 4x4: 10.277 @ 137.270
Magrelli Marco, Engine: fiat 1995cc, Turbos: garrett gt3582r Tires: bfgoodrich t/a drag radial 205/50R15
1995 Fiat Coupe 2.0 t16 4x4 drag: 10.544 @ 133.980
Marco Magrelli, Engine: 1995 fiat, Turbos: gt3582r Tires: toyo r888 195/50/16
1990 Audi Coupe 20vt QUATTRO: 10.706 @ 135.660
janis Krauklis, Engine: 7A, Turbos: gt35r Tires: M/T drag radials
1995 Fiat Coupe 2.0 16v turbo 4x4: 10.747 @ 130.850
magrelli marco, Turbos: t3/60-1 Tires: 195/50r16
1995 Fiat Coupe 2.0 16v turbo 4x4: 10.747 @ 130.850
Magrelli Marco (wind), Turbos: full race garrett T3/60-1 Tires: 195/50zr16 toyo r888
1990 Audi Coupe quattro 20vt: 10.809 @ 129.050
janis, Engine: 7a, Turbos: GT35r Tires: MT 225/50/15 drag radials
2007 BMW 335i Vishnu/FFTEC Single Turbo (Procede): 10.822 @ 131.990
Shiv Pathak, Engine: stock, Turbos: Vishnu/FFTEC Single Turbo Tires: Hoosier slicks
1995 Audi Coupe S2: 10.970 @ 128.000
Audrius, Engine: 2.2t 20v, Turbos: Holset hx40 Tires: yokohama 048m
2007 BMW 335i Vishnu/FFTEC Single Turbo (Procede): 11.007 @ 130.697
Shiv Pathak, Engine: stock, Turbos: Vishnu/FFTEC Single Turbo Tires: Hoosier Slicks
2007 BMW 335i JB4/BMS-N54 WORLD RECORD-NO NOS: 11.108 @ 127.210
LostMarine, Turbos: RB Tires: MT ET Streets
2008 BMW 335i JB4 Steptronic Sedan: 11.111 @ 129.470
Hotrod182, Engine: 3.0 Inline Six, Supercharger: na Turbos: Factory TT Tires: Nitto. NT555R
2007 BMW 335i Auto: 11.125 @ 125.370
Ali Abbas, Engine: N54, Turbos: RB turbo's Tires: MT 245/40/18
2008 BMW 335i JB4 Steptronic Sedan: 11.128 @ 129.430
Hotrod 182, Engine: 3.0L Inline six, Turbos: Stock TT Tires: Nitto NT555R
2007 BMW 335i BMS JB4: 11.177 @ 127.270
LostMarine, Engine: N54, Turbos: RB Tires: MT ET
2007 BMW 335i Coupe 6MT, Td03-17t Compressor, FBO, LSD: 11.212 @ 130.510
Nick Holman, Engine: N54 TT, Turbos: TD03-10t Hybrid to 17t Tires: Pilot Super Sport 285/40/18 R, 255/40/18 F
2008 BMW 335i JB4 Steptronic Sedan: 11.264 @ 127.790
Hotrod 182, Engine: 3.0L inline six, Supercharger: na Turbos: Factory Tires: Nitto NT01R
2008 BMW 335i JB3 2.0 Coupe: 11.339 @ 132.778
Hotrod 182, Engine: 3.0 Inline six, Supercharger: na Turbos: factory Tires: Hoosiers/Generals