This item has been shown 1126 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
search also descriptions
DUAL 4" MUFFLER TIP SS TURBO/CAT BACK CATBACK EXHAUST 86-91 MAZDA RX-7 FC3S 13B
ITEM SKU: CBE-FC3S-D
Stainless Catback Muffler Exhaust System
Upgrading vehicles exhaust system is a great way to build horsepower, free up trapped torque, and improve upon restrictive factory systems. The larger pipes, low-restriction mufflers, and tuned resonators of a well-designed performance exhaust system can make a world of difference on your vehicle. The net result is lower auto exhaust backpressure, more horsepower, more torque, and a much better sound.
Specifics and Benefits:
Made of High Quality T-304 Stainless Steel with Computerized Mandrel-Bends for Strength and Durability
i.e. Maximizing Smoothest High Exhaust Air Flow Rate
High Performance Racing Spec. Design
Dyno Proven to Instantly Increases 10 -15 Horsepower/ Low End Torque
TIG Welded CNC Machine Flange for Resistance against Pressure and Corrosion
Aggressive Deep Sound while Ensures Smooth Exhaust Gas Flow
Increase Engine Output and Efficiency
Dual Muffler Exhaust Tips: 4.00"
O2 Sensor Insertion, Gaskets and Hardware Included
100% Brand New
Professional Installation is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
1 X Catback Exhaust System
Hardwares such as Bolt-Tight Clamp, Bolt(s) and Gasket(s) Included if Any is Shown in the Picture Above
86-91 Mazda RX-7 FC S4/ S5
(FC3S R2 13B-DEI/ 13B-VDEI Models ONLY)
* Professional Installation Highly Recommended! No instructions included! *
DOMESTIC LOWER 48 US STATES:
AK / HI / PR / PO BOX:
REST OF THE WORLD:
- VERY IMPORTANT: Double check shipping address. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
- Please use Shipping & Payments tab on top of page for shipping details for your location.
- Shipping to PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses will be charged the same as shipping to Canada. GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- US Territories such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Customer assumes shipping charges incurred in shipping to undeliverable address.
- International buyers are responsible for all customs duties, taxes, and other applicable fees incurred by the country's customs/border regulations. Please contact customs for more information.
- We ship 98% of all orders the same or next business day after payment received/cleared. Please understand that once orders are shipped, we cannot control the transit times thereafter. Most orders will ship via USPS First Class/Priority Mail or FedEx/UPS or the best suitable carrier for the specific size of the product.
- We are not responsible for any changes to address after item has been shipped.
- 14 Days money back, please notify us within 14 days after you've received your purchased item.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Terms & Conditions:
- For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.
- All items do not come with installation instruction unless otherwise specified.
- If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
- Please use the "Ask A Question" form above to contact us. Please note that we only work from 9am-6pm PST M-F but are OFF on the weekends so messages sent after business hours especially on Friday, will be answered the following Monday.
© 2011 SPEED DADDY
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1993 Mazda RX-7 : 7.344 @ 179.640
Steve Rossen, Engine: 13B Bridge Port with SCR Apex Seals, Turbos: 2 x Garrett 35/82R Tires: M/T 21.25/12.2-15W
1995 Mazda RX-7 : 7.790 @ 170.700
Dee Karagiannis, Engine: 13b, Turbos: Borq Warner
1995 Mazda RX-7 : 8.590 @ 156.350
Ray Lochhead, Engine: SR Motorsports Built, Turbos: KKK large single Stage 5 Tires: Hoosiers
1993 Mazda RX-7 : 8.640 @ 155.000
RAUL AGRESSE, Engine: 93 13B, Turbos: T-66
1987 Mazda RX-7 turbo II: 8.840 @ 153.800
rafael(TIMEMACHINES RACING), Engine: 13b mazda rotary,
1978 Mazda RX-7 Series 1: 8.962 @ 149.630
Paul Carey, Engine: 20B, Supercharger: 8/71 Littlefield Tires: 33x15x15, 15x4.5
1993 Mazda RX-7 : 8.990 @ 150.540
R Hoffman, Engine: 13B, Turbos: Custom Single Tires: Slick
1987 Mazda RX-7 Turbo II: 9.200 @ 150.000
Chris Anderson(crispeed), Engine: 13BRE, Turbos: T-72 Tires: Mickey Thompson 10x26x15
1993 Mazda RX-7 : 9.279 @ 154.120
Ari Yallon, Engine: 13B-REW, Turbos: Greddy T88 Tires: 26x11.5x15 ET street
1985 Mazda RX-7 GSLSE: 9.300 @ 143.000
Ray Lochhead, Turbos: Large Single Tires: Full Slicks
1993 Mazda RX-7 : 9.305 @ 152.540
ari yallon, Engine: 13B-REW, Turbos: Greddy T88 Tires: 26x11.5x15 ET street
1993 Mazda RX-7 Outlaw RWD: 9.500 @ 168.000
Rick Stiles, Engine: 20B 3 Rotor Cosmo, Turbos: Single Turbo
1984 Mazda RX-7 : 9.530 @ 143.000
Samuel Lee, Turbos: Large Single Tires: Full Slicks
1993 Mazda RX-7 : 9.626 @ 144.740
Ari Yallon, Engine: 13B turbo, Turbos: Greddy Tires: M/T
1993 Mazda RX-7 : 9.808 @ 142.510
Ray Wilson, Engine: 1.3L 2Rotor, Turbos: T51 Tires: 26/10.5/16 ET Streets
1983 Mazda RX-7 gs12: 9.850 @ 135.000
jesus, Engine: 12@, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: turbo Tires: 26x8.5mt
1983 Mazda RX-7 : 9.900 @ 137.000
Steve, Engine: chevy 350, Tires: 15*29*15.5 micket thompson
1985 Mazda RX-7 : 9.910 @ 137.000
David Atkins, Engine: Custom built Rotary, Supercharger: Camden Tires: micky thompson drag slicks
1994 Mazda RX-7 : 9.980 @ 143.000
Sam Powers, Engine: 13B, Turbos: GReddy Tires: BFgoodrich slicks
1993 Mazda RX-7 : 10.014 @ 141.500
Ari Yallon, Engine: 13B-REW, Turbos: Greddy single Tires: ET Street (DOT)