This item has been shown 30 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
search also descriptions
DUAL 3.5" MUFFLER TIP CAT BACK CATBACK EXHAUST+HEADER 04-11 MAZDA RX-8/RX8 SE3P
ITEM SKU: CBE-MRX8+HDS
High Performance Stainless Steel Header Exhaust
Getting more air into your engine and more exhaust out is the key to a performance motor. That's where exhaust headers is significant as the first revenue of an exhaust system. Exhaust performance headers manipulate the air flow with the performance-robbing exhaust manifold that came with your car. Headers provide each cylinder with its own mini exhaust pipe, which means exhaust headers prevent interference among cylinders; thus, the backpressure that occurs in common exhaust manifolds. When cylinders don't have to fight with each other to expel their exhaust, they can put more power through the wheels, pushing the vehicle. Combining with a high performance cold air intake, and a cat-back exhaust system, a header system removes all restrictions of your engine, then, it is able to perform at its full potential
Specifics and Benefits:
Made of High Quality T304 Stainless Steel Material
Inlet/ Outlet: 2.00"/ 2.75"
O2 Sensor Bung Insertion and Metal Gasket Included
TIG Welded CNC Machine Flange
Increase High Flow Air, Instantly Gain 10 -15 Hp. / Tq.
Racing Performance Stainless Catback Muffler Exhaust System
Upgrading vehicle’s exhaust system is a great way to build horsepower, free up trapped torque, and improve upon restrictive factory systems. The larger pipes, low-restriction mufflers, and tuned resonators of a well-designed performance exhaust system can make a world of difference on your vehicle. The net result is lower auto exhaust backpressure, more horsepower, more torque, and a much better sound.
Specifics and Benefits:
Made of High Quality T-304 Stainless Steel with Computerized Mandrel-Bends for Strength and Durability
i.e. Maximizing Smoothest High Exhaust Air Flow Rate
High Performance JDM Racing Design
Dyno Proven to Instantly Increases 10 -20 Horsepower/ Low End Torque
TIG Welded CNC Machine Flange for Resistance against Pressure and Corrosion
Aggressive Deep Sound while Ensures Smooth Exhaust Gas Flow
Increase Engine Output and Efficiency
Inlet Diameter: 2.25" Inner Diameter
Dual Muffler Exhaust Tips: 3.50"
Gaskets and Hardware Included
100% Brand New
Professional Installation is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
1 X Manifold Header Exhaust
1 X Cat Back Exhaust Kit
Gasket(s) and Bolt(s) as shown in the Picture above (ALL if Any is Necessary for Installation) as Shown Above
03-10 Mazda RX-8
(Renesis 13B-MSP 1.3L Models Only)
For Year and Model, Please Check Compatibility
* Professional Installation Highly Recommended! No instructions included! *
DOMESTIC LOWER 48 US STATES:
AK / HI / PR / PO BOX:
REST OF THE WORLD:
- VERY IMPORTANT: Double check shipping address. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
- Please use Shipping & Payments tab on top of page for shipping details for your location.
- Shipping to PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses will be charged the same as shipping to Canada. GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- US Territories such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Customer assumes shipping charges incurred in shipping to undeliverable address.
- International buyers are responsible for all customs duties, taxes, and other applicable fees incurred by the country's customs/border regulations. Please contact customs for more information.
- We ship 98% of all orders the same or next business day after payment received/cleared. Please understand that once orders are shipped, we cannot control the transit times thereafter. Most orders will ship via USPS First Class/Priority Mail or FedEx/UPS or the best suitable carrier for the specific size of the product.
- We are not responsible for any changes to address after item has been shipped.
- 14 Days money back, please notify us within 14 days after you've received your purchased item.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in re-sellable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Terms & Conditions:
- For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.
- All items do not come with installation instruction unless otherwise specified.
- If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
- Please use the "Ask A Question" form above to contact us. Please note that we only work from 9am-6pm PST M-F but are OFF on the weekends so messages sent after business hours especially on Friday, will be answered the following Monday.
© 2011 SPEED DADDY
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2001 Chevrolet CK2500 Truck Duramax diesel: 10.850 @ 123.350
NO LIMIT DIESEL PERFORMANCE, Engine: 6.6 duramax diesel, Supercharger: n Turbos: ats a5k Tires: BFG ALL TERRAINS
2005 Chevrolet CK2500 Truck 2500HD Extended Cab LT: 10.899 @ 135.940
Dustin Mintern, Engine: 6.6L Duramax, Turbos: S480 - 80mm compressor, Race Cover, 87mm turbine in .90 T4 housing Tires: 30 x 14 M&H cheater slicks
2001 Chevrolet CK2500 Truck LS: 11.611 @ 115.230
smokindieseldan, Engine: duramax, Turbos: aurora 3000 Tires: stock 245
2008 Victory Vision : 11.670 @ 112.630
Lloyd, Engine: Victory,
2005 Mercedes-Benz C55 AMG Dyno-Comp supercharged: 11.721 @ 119.170
Mike, Supercharger: yes Tires: ET streets
2005 Mercedes-Benz C55 AMG Dyno-Comp Supercharged: 11.744 @ 119.710
Mike, Supercharger: AMG Lysholm Tires: ET streets
2005 Mercedes-Benz C55 AMG Dyno-Comp Supercharged: 11.753 @ 116.760
Mike, Supercharger: AMG Lysholm Tires: MT's
2007 Chevrolet CK2500 Truck 2500 HD LBZ: 11.800 @ 115.849
Russ Wullenwaber, Engine: 6.6L LBZ Diesel, Supercharger: no Turbos: MPI Twins Tires: MT MTZ's 33x12.6-17
2005 Mercedes-Benz C55 AMG Dyno-Comp Supercharged: 11.988 @ 113.840
Mike, Engine: 5.4L V8, Supercharger: AMG Lysholm Tires: Hoosier
2005 Mercedes-Benz C55 AMG Kleemann 55K S7: 11.997 @ 117.790
Josh Hill, Engine: 5.5, Supercharger: Kleemann V8 Kompressor Tires: Michelin PS2's
2006 Mercedes-Benz C55 AMG : 12.105 @ 115.560
Dustin, Tires: Hoosier DOT Drag Radials
2005 Mercedes-Benz C55 AMG Kleemann S7: 12.109 @ 117.120
Michael Carter, Engine: AMG 5.4L, Supercharger: Kleemann Twin-Screw Lyso Tires: Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 265/30/19
2005 Mercedes-Benz C55 AMG Dyno-Comp Supercharged: 12.170 @ 117.800
Mike, Engine: 5.5, Supercharger: AMG Lysholm Supercharger Tires: Hoosiers
2005 Mercedes-Benz C55 AMG KLEEMAN 55S8: 12.210 @ 117.020
NA, Supercharger: Lysholm
2005 Mercedes-Benz C55 AMG RENNtech: 12.229 @ 112.980
CParker, Tires: BFD Drag Radials
2005 Mercedes-Benz C55 AMG NOS: 12.290 @ 114.710
Mike Kuriger, Engine: stock, Tires: MT drag radials
2005 Mercedes-Benz C55 AMG Kleemann S7: 12.297 @ 112.830
Michael Carter, Engine: 5.5L AMG V8, Supercharger: Kleemann Twin-Screw Lyso Turbos: N/A Tires: Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 265/30/19
2006 Mercedes-Benz C55 AMG : 12.345 @ 113.500
Dustin, Engine: 5.5 V8,
2005 Chevrolet CK2500 Truck Duramax diesel: 12.398 @ 108.320
Sonny, Engine: 6.6L diesel, Turbos: stock turbo Tires: 265-75-16 A/T's
2005 Mercedes-Benz C55 AMG Kleemann S7: 12.420 @ 115.990
Michael Carter, Engine: 5.5L, Supercharger: Twin-Screw Kleemann Lyso Tires: Michelin Pilot Sport SP2 Street