This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
search also descriptions
DSM-T25 TURBO MANIFOLD EXHAUST 93-02 MIT MIRAGE 03-07 LANCER/EVO CT9A 4G93 1.8L
ITEM SKU: TM-4G93-DSMT25
High Performance Tubular Exhaust Turbo Manifold
The heart of any Turbo system is the Manifold and the Turbocharger. These form the basis where the rest of the turbo system is built around. Turbo manifolds have only one, but the most critical purpose in turbo systems, and that purpose is to expel exhaust gas into the turbine of a turbocharger as efficiently as possible.
There is no match for power and performance for tubular stainless steel manifolds. Tubular manifolds are made up of runners coming from each cylinder, meeting up at a collector. Tubular manifolds yield a higher efficiency rate, as each runner is generally the same circumference. This tubular manifold furthers the even exhaust flow using "equal length" runners. Equal length tubular manifolds are the most efficient design, which ensures equivalent air flow rate smoothly from each cylinder. This allows for a much smoother flow of exhaust gas to the turbo.
Tubular stainless steel manifolds are chosen over cast manifolds for big power applications. Tubular stainless manifolds feature better and more consistent flow of exhaust gases. Most of the tubular Stainless manifolds also feature the placement of the wastegate flange towards the middle of the collector to allow accurate readings and precise control.
High Performance Tubular Turbo Racing Design
Made of High Quality T-304 Polished Stainless Steel Alloy Material for Strength and Durability
Tubular Design with Equal Runners to Ensure Equivalent Exhaust Flow Rate from each Cylinder
Computerized Mandrel-Bended to Maximize Air Flow Smoothness
TIG Welded CNC Machined Flange for Resistance against Cracking and Wearing
Increase Engine Exhaust Output and Efficiency
40mm External Wastegate Piping Port Included
Mitsubishi DSM Standard TD05 Configuration Outlet
100% Brand New
Professional Installer is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
Specifics and Benefits:
1 X Stainless Steel Turbo Manifold
Hardware, such as Gasket(s), if Shown in the Picture Above
93-02 Mitsubishi Mirage LS/ES
03-07 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII/ IX (8/ 9)
(Non-US Manufactured Vehicles with a Mitsubishi 4G93 1.8L DOHC Stock Engines or Swapped ONLY)
Please be sure to Check Compatibility for Exact Years and Models
Modification might be Required for Some Vehicles
* Professional Installation Highly Recommended! No instructions included! *
DOMESTIC LOWER 48 US STATES:
AK / HI / PR / PO BOX:
REST OF THE WORLD:
- VERY IMPORTANT: Double check shipping address. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
- Please use Shipping & Payments tab on top of page for shipping details for your location.
- Shipping to PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses will be charged the same as shipping to Canada. GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- US Territories such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Customer assumes shipping charges incurred in shipping to undeliverable address.
- International buyers are responsible for all customs duties, taxes, and other applicable fees incurred by the country's customs/border regulations. Please contact customs for more information.
- We ship 98% of all orders the same or next business day after payment received/cleared. Please understand that once orders are shipped, we cannot control the transit times thereafter. Most orders will ship via USPS First Class/Priority Mail or FedEx/UPS or the best suitable carrier for the specific size of the product.
- We are not responsible for any changes to address after item has been shipped.
- 14 Days money back, please notify us within 14 days after you've received your purchased item.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Terms & Conditions:
- For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.
- All items do not come with installation instruction unless otherwise specified.
- If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
- Please use the "Ask A Question" form above to contact us. Please note that we only work from 9am-6pm PST M-F but are OFF on the weekends so messages sent after business hours especially on Friday, will be answered the following Monday.
© 2011 SPEED DADDY
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1994 Mitsubishi Mirage : 9.580 @ 150.000
Dave Reid, Engine: 4G63t, Turbos: Garrett
1995 Mitsubishi Mirage : 10.200 @ 139.000
chris laffarette, Engine: 4g63, Turbos: 20g Tires: dragster
1995 Mitsubishi Mirage : 11.245 @ 126.100
Christian Wade, Engine: 2.4L block, DOHC head, Turbos: Holset HY35W Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Drag 26/10-15
1991 Mitsubishi Mirage 4door LS: 11.940 @ 120.000
Brandon Finch, Engine: 4g63t, Turbos: big 16g Tires: Hoosier
1994 Mitsubishi Lancer GSR GT28RS: 12.144 @ 113.870
Edward, Engine: 4g93T 1.8, Supercharger: none Turbos: GT28RS Tires: 23/ 8.0-13
2009 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart: 12.830 @ 106.060
Eddie Menendez, Engine: 4b11t, Turbos: Evo X
1996 Mitsubishi Lancer GTi sedan: 12.855 @ 110.800
Ramadhany Wicaksono A Salvo, Engine: stock engine 1.8L DOHC, Supercharger: - Turbos: - Tires: MH slick
2012 Mitsubishi Lancer RALLIART: 13.074 @ 103.120
LUIS, Engine: 2.0 4B11, Turbos: 0EM Tires: 215/45/R18
2009 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart: 13.202 @ 101.990
2009 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart: 13.294 @ 100.840
4B11T, Turbos: Stock Tires: Stock
1996 Mitsubishi Mirage GT-M: 13.313 @ 111.875
Miranda Roelofsen ( Female), Engine: 2.0 4g63t evo 5, Supercharger: NO Turbos: Stock Tires: Toyo proxes R888
2009 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart: 13.382 @ 100.220
1994 Mitsubishi Lancer GSR Series II: 13.414 @ 99.930
Steven Duong, Engine: Stock, Turbos: Stock Tires: Yokohama
2009 Mitsubishi Lancer RalliArt: 13.523 @ 98.490
Gilbert Garcia, Tires: 225 Sumitomo HTZ III
2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart: 13.560 @ 102.670
punk's, Engine: 4g69, Supercharger: - Turbos: Garret T3 Tires: kumho ECSTA spt
2004 Mitsubishi Lancer ralliart: 13.647 @ 105.310
jamie, Engine: 2.4L MIVEC, Tires: Nexen 225/40/16
1992 Mitsubishi Mirage RS Turbo: 13.780 @ 102.270
Jerik Jarlego, Engine: 4g93t, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: TDO4H Tires: Advan AD07 195 55 15
1988 Mitsubishi Lancer CB GSR: 13.907 @ 99.000
Travis L, Engine: 4G61 1.6, Turbos: TD05H s16G Tires: kenda komet 195/60
2008 Mitsubishi Lancer gts: 14.099 @ 104.030
jonathan, Engine: 4b11, Turbos: ralliart turbo Tires: stock
2009 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart: 14.110 @ 97.220
NA, Tires: Bridgestone Potenza RE050A