This item has been shown 554 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
in Title & Description
PayPal with Any
DSM 1G/2G TD05 ELBOW STAINLESS EXHAUST 16G/20G 4G63 TURBO DUMP/DOWN PIPE+O2 BUNG
- 100% brand new, Never been tried or installed
- Made of High Quality T-304 Stainless Steel with Computerized Mandrel-Bends
- Maximizing Smoothest Exhaust Airflow; thus, Increase 10-16 Horse Power and Torque
- Inlet Size: Standard TD05 Inlet Flange
- Outlet Diameter: 2.50"
- Piping Diameter: 2.00" and 2.50"
- O2 Sensor Bung Insertion; Metal Gasket(s) Included
- No instructions included. Professional installation is highly recommended
- 89 / 90 / 91 / 92 / 93 / 94 / 95 / 96 / 97 / 98 / 99 Mitsubishi Eclipse 1G / 2G GSX / GST Turbo Engine
- 90 / 91 / 92 / 93 / 94 / 95 / 96 / 97 / 98Eagle Talon1G / 2GTSI Turbo Engine
- 90 / 91 / 92 / 93 / 94 Plymouth Laser RSTurbo Engine
- 91 / 92 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Turbo Engine.
$0.00 - USA Domestic: (Within the US 48 states)
$39.99 - AK, HI, PR and PO Box
$39.99 - GU, VI, SAIPAN and Canada
$89.99 - International
Fixed Shipping Charges
FedEx, UPS, USPS
I will ship to:
USA Lower 48 states, Canada (We do NOT ship to APO/ FPO addresses)
8.75% for CA state buyers
Check-Out Now! Click the Pay Now button at the top of this listing to immediately proceed with our checkout and payment process. Please note that the Pay Now button is ONLY available after winning an sale or completing a Buy It Now purchase.
Check-Out Later If you do not choose to Check-Out now, you will be notified by via e-mail that you are the winning buyer. There is no need to contact us to arrange payment. We will automatically send you an e-mail within 24 hours of an sale closing. Our message will contain a link to our simple and secure checkout system, where you will be able to quickly and conveniently pay for your purchase. You may also continue purchasing additional items from our sales or store.
You have 5 days from the end of the first purchase to add additional items to your order. Make sure all of your sales have ended prior to checking out. All of your purchases will be consolidated into one checkout!
Shipping and Handling Charge
- What are the shipping method? All shipments are made via FedEx, UPS and United States Postal Service either by regular airmail (3-5 days) or Priority Mail (2-3 days) depending on the types of products purchased. Majority of our orders will be ship within 2 business days (mostly within 24hrs) (All mail transit time stated above is best estimated but not guaranteed.)
All shipments requires physical addresses, no PO Box address will be shipped.
- Shipping and handling (S&H) is not negotiable.
- Please use the CHECKOUT LINK right above of the sale to checkout.
- We accept PayPal only.
- We reserve the right to file Non-Paying buyer if payment is not received 10 days after the sale ended.
**We stand behind the products we sell. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, we'll be happy to process an exchange or refund the product less S&H within 30 Days of your purchase.
All return items will require a RMA number, which is given by our Customer Service Department only. Please allow 10-14 days for returns and exchange to be process.
- Please inspect all your order(s) upon receipt.
- All return items MUST be in brand new condition which means the item is never installed and kept in the original packaging, otherwise you will be subjected to a 20% restocking fee.
- We will not reship replacement(s) before we get a claim approval for the lost or stolen item(s) or the returned item from customers. In most cases, all shipping and handling fees are non-refundable, unless it has been approved by our Customer Service Department.
- Any item(s) that the buyer states as defective will be tested by our Returns Department, if there is no problems or errors found during testing, there will be a mandatory 20% restocking fee for the price of the item.
- Once the RMA# is issued, the buyer will have 30 days to return the item, if any items that is return after 30 days, the item(s) are subject for rejection. If the items are returned without an RMA#, we reserve the rights to reject the item or charge the buyer a 20% restocking fee.
- All items are brand new unless otherwise stated.
- PROFESSIONAL installation is highly recommended. Buyer assumes all risk on usage.
Have any questions or contact us about something you already purchased? We love to hear from you. For items already purchased, kindly include your item number for faster response time.
DPT Motorsport operates from Monday through Friday, 10 am to 6 pm (PST).
ATTENTION: We do not answer any emails over the weekend.
All emails will be replied in the order it was received the following business day.
Thank you for choosing DPT Motorsport and happy offerding.
© Copyright 2008 DPT Motorsport. All Rights Reserved. All Trademark & Logo, Property of their Respective Owners.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2001 Ford Focus Zetec Turbo: 9.830 @ 149.000
Daniel Micallef, Engine: zetec, Turbos: !!!!! Tires: M&H
2001 Ford Focus ZX3: 10.850 @ 142.120
Fernando Rivera, Engine: 2.0 Zetec, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: Garrett GT3082R Tires: MT 24.5 x 8 x 15
2003 Ford Focus ZX3: 11.460 @ 123.140
Jared Floyd, Engine: ZETEC 2.0L, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: Top Speed's Turbo Kit GT3076 Tires: MT ET Drag Slicks
2014 BMW 550i XI: 11.735 @ 118.290
2000 Ford Focus ZX3: 11.880 @ 123.000
Tom / 1turbofocus, Engine: 2.0 Zetec, Turbos: 1) Innovative Custom Tires: BFG G-Force Drag Radils
2013 BMW 550i BMS stage 2: 11.911 @ 118.060
Sergey SPR, Tires: Hankook V12
2013 BMW 550i XI BMS stage2: 11.943 @ 117.940
2002 Ford Focus ZX3: 11.981 @ 114.970
Jim Braun, Engine: 2.0L zetec, Supercharger: none Turbos: Garrett 3582r Tires: 24.5x8x15
2014 BMW 550i XI: 12.058 @ 115.850
Anes Radoncic, Tires: All Season ( NON RUNFLATS)
2004 Ford Focus SVT: 12.134 @ 114.239
Troy, Engine: 2.0L Cosworth Bored/ Stroked 2.5L, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A
2013 BMW 550i XI: 12.177 @ 115.390
2013 BMW 550i xi: 12.191 @ 114.740
2014 BMW 550i XI BMS STAGE 1 TUNE: 12.192 @ 113.480
Anes Radoncic, Engine: BMS STAGE 1 TUNE,
2013 BMW 550i xi BMS stage1 : 12.247 @ 114.760
2013 BMW 550i Xdrive: 12.363 @ 112.660
2013 BMW 550i 550 xi Dinan Stage 2: 12.380 @ 112.380
Elise C/mike s, Engine: 4.4 twin turbo, Tires: Stock Goodyear LSAs
2011 BMW 550i xDrive Dinan Stage 1 Tune: 12.485 @ 110.830
Mo Rafizadeh, Engine: Dinan Stage 1,
2001 Ford Focus ZX3: 12.488 @ 112.130
Hector / C-F-M.com, Engine: Stock shortblock, Tires: M/T ET Drags
2003 Ford Focus ZX3: 12.712 @ 113.467
Jared Floyd, Engine: Top Speed's Turbo Kit GT30, Tires: BFG Drag Radials 225/50/15
2013 BMW 550i Xdrive: 12.798 @ 107.940