This item has been shown 536 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
in Title & Description
PayPal with Any
DSM 1G/2G TD05 ELBOW STAINLESS EXHAUST 16G/20G 4G63 TURBO DUMP/DOWN PIPE+O2 BUNG
- 100% brand new, Never been tried or installed
- Made of High Quality T-304 Stainless Steel with Computerized Mandrel-Bends
- Maximizing Smoothest Exhaust Airflow; thus, Increase 10-16 Horse Power and Torque
- Inlet Size: Standard TD05 Inlet Flange
- Outlet Diameter: 2.50"
- Piping Diameter: 2.00" and 2.50"
- O2 Sensor Bung Insertion; Metal Gasket(s) Included
- No instructions included. Professional installation is highly recommended
- 89 / 90 / 91 / 92 / 93 / 94 / 95 / 96 / 97 / 98 / 99 Mitsubishi Eclipse 1G / 2G GSX / GST Turbo Engine
- 90 / 91 / 92 / 93 / 94 / 95 / 96 / 97 / 98Eagle Talon1G / 2GTSI Turbo Engine
- 90 / 91 / 92 / 93 / 94 Plymouth Laser RSTurbo Engine
- 91 / 92 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Turbo Engine.
$0.00 - USA Domestic: (Within the US 48 states)
$39.99 - AK, HI, PR and PO Box
$39.99 - GU, VI, SAIPAN and Canada
$89.99 - International
Fixed Shipping Charges
FedEx, UPS, USPS
I will ship to:
USA Lower 48 states, Canada (We do NOT ship to APO/ FPO addresses)
8.75% for CA state buyers
Check-Out Now! Click the Pay Now button at the top of this listing to immediately proceed with our checkout and payment process. Please note that the Pay Now button is ONLY available after winning an sale or completing a Buy It Now purchase.
Check-Out Later If you do not choose to Check-Out now, you will be notified by via e-mail that you are the winning buyer. There is no need to contact us to arrange payment. We will automatically send you an e-mail within 24 hours of an sale closing. Our message will contain a link to our simple and secure checkout system, where you will be able to quickly and conveniently pay for your purchase. You may also continue purchasing additional items from our sales or store.
You have 5 days from the end of the first purchase to add additional items to your order. Make sure all of your sales have ended prior to checking out. All of your purchases will be consolidated into one checkout!
Shipping and Handling Charge
- What are the shipping method? All shipments are made via FedEx, UPS and United States Postal Service either by regular airmail (3-5 days) or Priority Mail (2-3 days) depending on the types of products purchased. Majority of our orders will be ship within 2 business days (mostly within 24hrs) (All mail transit time stated above is best estimated but not guaranteed.)
All shipments requires physical addresses, no PO Box address will be shipped.
- Shipping and handling (S&H) is not negotiable.
- Please use the CHECKOUT LINK right above of the sale to checkout.
- We accept PayPal only.
- We reserve the right to file Non-Paying buyer if payment is not received 10 days after the sale ended.
**We stand behind the products we sell. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, we'll be happy to process an exchange or refund the product less S&H within 30 Days of your purchase.
All return items will require a RMA number, which is given by our Customer Service Department only. Please allow 10-14 days for returns and exchange to be process.
- Please inspect all your order(s) upon receipt.
- All return items MUST be in brand new condition which means the item is never installed and kept in the original packaging, otherwise you will be subjected to a 20% restocking fee.
- We will not reship replacement(s) before we get a claim approval for the lost or stolen item(s) or the returned item from customers. In most cases, all shipping and handling fees are non-refundable, unless it has been approved by our Customer Service Department.
- Any item(s) that the buyer states as defective will be tested by our Returns Department, if there is no problems or errors found during testing, there will be a mandatory 20% restocking fee for the price of the item.
- Once the RMA# is issued, the buyer will have 30 days to return the item, if any items that is return after 30 days, the item(s) are subject for rejection. If the items are returned without an RMA#, we reserve the rights to reject the item or charge the buyer a 20% restocking fee.
- All items are brand new unless otherwise stated.
- PROFESSIONAL installation is highly recommended. Buyer assumes all risk on usage.
Have any questions or contact us about something you already purchased? We love to hear from you. For items already purchased, kindly include your item number for faster response time.
DPT Motorsport operates from Monday through Friday, 10 am to 6 pm (PST).
ATTENTION: We do not answer any emails over the weekend.
All emails will be replied in the order it was received the following business day.
Thank you for choosing DPT Motorsport and happy offerding.
© Copyright 2008 DPT Motorsport. All Rights Reserved. All Trademark & Logo, Property of their Respective Owners.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1969 Plymouth Satellite sport satellite: 10.383 @ 131.600
Mike Clanton, Engine: 446, Supercharger: TBS 8-71 Tires: M/T 28/10.5
1969 Plymouth Satellite : 10.460 @ 129.350
mike clanton, Engine: chrysler 440 .030, Supercharger: 8-71,5% over
1967 Plymouth Satellite sport: 10.460 @ 129.350
mike clanton, Engine: 446 cu in, Supercharger: 8-71 Tires: M/T 28x10.5
1968 Plymouth Satellite Sport 440: 10.531 @ 128.200
Mark Newman, Engine: 440, Tires: 31x13
1968 Plymouth Satellite Sport: 10.930 @ 125.000
Joey, Engine: 448, Tires: mickey thompson
1968 Plymouth Satellite : 11.099 @ 119.070
Tex, Engine: 440ci +0.055, Tires: Hoosier 275/60R15
1968 Plymouth Satellite : 11.861 @ 109.860
, Engine: 440, Tires: M/T ET Drag 31x13.0-15
1967 Plymouth Satellite 2 dr.: 11.930 @ 111.340
Thomas B., Engine: 408 LA, Tires: 29x10x15 goodyear slicks
2011 Harley-Davidson Touring FLTRX: 12.542 @ 105.990
Greg Bourdon, Engine: 103,
2010 Porsche Boxster S: 12.610 @ 110.210
NA, Engine: Flat 6, 310 HP, Tires: Bridgestone Potenza RE050A
2008 Harley-Davidson Touring FLHRSE4: 12.687 @ 100.990
Ed Cooper, Engine: 110, Tires: Dunlop 402
2004 Harley-Davidson Touring flhtcse: 12.793 @ 100.810
john s mcneil, Engine: 103, Tires: stock
2011 Porsche Boxster Spyder: 12.810 @ 109.210
NA, Engine: 3.4 Flat 6: 320HP, Tires: Bridgestone Potenza RE050A
1998 Porsche Boxster : 13.000 @ 109.000
Antony Oseitutu, Engine: boxer 6 horizontal 2.5,
1965 Plymouth Satellite : 13.050 @ 105.760
chuck sayre, Engine: 440, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: goodrich t/a
1998 Harley-Davidson Touring FLHT: 13.060 @ 103.580
Al Barrios, Engine: 1340 EVO, Tires: 140/16
1968 Plymouth Satellite : 13.178 @ 108.981
Duke, Engine: 440 .040, Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Street
1967 Plymouth Satellite 2dr ht: 13.283 @ 104.640
Rob, Engine: 440, Tires: 275/60-15 drag radial
2005 Porsche Boxster S: 13.610 @ 103.110
2007 Porsche Boxster : 14.110 @ 99.620
NA, Tires: Michelin Pilot Sport PS2