This item has been shown 14 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
search also descriptions
DSM 16G TURBO/INTERCOOLER SS J-PIPE EXHAUST 89-99 MIT ECLIPSE/TALON/LASER 4G63T
ITEM SKU: JP-DSM
Lightweight Stainless Steel DSM J-Pipe
The most restrictive part of any exhaust system is the catalytic converter. The stock catalytic converter is meant to filter the flow of exhaust gases to reduce the amount of harmful gases into the atmosphere. Because of this, lots of potential performance is restrained. Down Pipes eliminate the stock catalytic converter and reduce exhaust backpressure. By maximizing exhaust flow, this downpipe allows the turbo to spool up and build boost quicker. The result brings out the vehicles performance potential by giving it a free high flowing exhaust system.
Made of High Quality T-304 Stainless Steel with Computerized Mandrel-Bends
i.e. Maximizing Smoothest Exhaust Airflow
High Performance JDM Racing Design
TIG Welded CNC Machine Flange for Strength and Durability
Inlet/ Outlet Sizes: 1.50/ 2.00
Piping Diameter: 2.00"
Increase Engine and Turbocharger Output and Efficiency
Direct Bolt-On Installation
Metal Gasket(s) Included
100% Brand New
Professional Installer is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
Specifics and Benefits:
1 X Set of J-Pipe Kit
Necessary Hardware, such as Gasket(s), for a Complete Installation, if Any is Shown in the Picture Above
89-99 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX/GST
90-98 Eagle Talon TSI
90-94 Plymouth Laser RS
91-92 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4
(ALL Models with 4G63T Turbocharged Engine ONLY)
Please Check Compatibility
* Professional Installation Highly Recommended! No instructions included! *
DOMESTIC LOWER 48 US STATES:
AK / HI / PR / PO BOX:
REST OF THE WORLD:
- VERY IMPORTANT: Double check shipping address. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
- Please use Shipping & Payments tab on top of page for shipping details for your location.
- Shipping to PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses will be charged the same as shipping to Canada. GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- US Territories such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Customer assumes shipping charges incurred in shipping to undeliverable address.
- International buyers are responsible for all customs duties, taxes, and other applicable fees incurred by the country's customs/border regulations. Please contact customs for more information.
- We ship 98% of all orders the same or next business day after payment received/cleared. Please understand that once orders are shipped, we cannot control the transit times thereafter. Most orders will ship via USPS First Class/Priority Mail or FedEx/UPS or the best suitable carrier for the specific size of the product.
- We are not responsible for any changes to address after item has been shipped.
- 14 Days money back, please notify us within 14 days after you've received your purchased item.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Terms & Conditions:
- For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.
- All items do not come with installation instruction unless otherwise specified.
- If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
- Please use the "Ask A Question" form above to contact us. Please note that we only work from 9am-6pm PST M-F but are OFF on the weekends so messages sent after business hours especially on Friday, will be answered the following Monday.
© 2011 SPEED DADDY
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2005 Aston Martin DB9 : 12.900 @ 112.000
1993 Volvo 940 : 13.065 @ 104.150
Derrick Wooten, Engine: 2.3 turbo, Turbos: 15g
1992 Volvo 940 Turbo: 13.200 @ 101.980
John Nobinger, Engine: 2.3L 4 cylinder, Supercharger: None Turbos: Mitsubishi 15g Tires: 225/50/R16 Hankook
2005 Aston Martin DB9 : 13.210 @ 110.250
1995 Volvo 940 Turbo: 14.008 @ 100.300
Eric Simpson, Engine: 2.3L 8V, Turbos: Single TD04H:-15G upgrade Tires: 205/55-16
1995 Volvo 940 Turbo: 14.120 @ 98.730
Sean Williams, Engine: Volvo Redblock (2.3L SOHC 8V L4), 200k miles, Turbos: TD04HL-15G Tires: 205/55/15 Warrior El Cheapos
1992 Volvo 940 Turbo: 15.600 @ 88.730
Matt Lipa, Engine: Stock 2.3L I-4, Turbos: Stock Mitsubishi 15-g
2007 Mazda CX-7 : 15.910 @ 84.810
2007 Mazda CX-7 AWD Sport: 16.110 @ 87.010
NA, Engine: Inline 4 Turbo, Tires: P235/60-18
2002 Lexus ES300 : 16.210 @ 86.010
2008 Mazda CX-7 AWD GT: 16.230 @ 85.110