This item has been shown 61 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
SEARCH OUR store
- Order by Noon EST and this part ships today!
- Always Free Shipping with your AM-AutoParts orders.
- Lowest price on brand new, in-the-box auto parts.
DORMAN 911-203 Chrysler Dodge Mini Van Exhaust Recirculation EGR Valve NEW
DORMAN EGR VALVE: 911-203
- Brand New Dorman EGR Valve
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 4861662AA, 4861662AB, 4861662AC, 4861662AD, 4861662AE, 4861663
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
NOTE: If you need to match the 8th digit of your VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) to the 8th digit we may have listed in our short description, you can either find your VIN number in the lower driver side corner of the windshield or on your vehicle registration.
- 2005-06 Chrysler Pacifica EGR Valve for V6 3.8L (Dorman)
- 2005-07 Chrysler Town & Country EGR Valve (Dorman)
- 2005-07 Dodge Caravan EGR Valve for V6 3.3L (Dorman)
- 2005-07 Dodge Grand Caravan EGR Valve (Dorman)
If you have a question about a part you should contact us before buying. We're staffed from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday and usually reply within hours. All items are continually re-listed. If we are unable to answer your question before the current listing ends, another sale will be available.
AM Autoparts is proud to offer you the best price and fastest service for all your aftermarket parts needs. In order to keep our prices low, we have the following purchasing policies:
Shipping and Billing:
- We only accept payment from, and ship to, Confirmed PayPal addresses.
- We ship to the continental 48 states; we do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, The Virgin Islands, or Puerto Rico.
- We are unable to accept payments from, or ship to, international addresses including Canada.
- We ship 98% of packages the same day if ordered before 12:00 PM EST.
- AM Autoparts is happy to warranty our parts for 60 days after purchase. Parts must be in new, salable condition. AM Autoparts reserves the right to assess a 15% restocking fee.
- We only warranty cost of parts. Any installation or other fees are non-refundable.
- If a part arrives damaged, or is defective, it is our responsibility to take care of it but it must be reported to us immediately.
Payment: Immediate Payment via PayPal. Please purchase and pay for the item through the sale, and do not manually send us a PayPal payment.
We're here for you!
We are proud to offer quality service and we want your transaction to go perfectly. Take advantage of our customer service representatives who are here to help you; contact us on . Thank you for your interest and we hope to do business with you!
Business hours: 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1988 Porsche 911 Carrera Turbo: 10.760 @ 135.440
JR, Engine: Porsche 3.2, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: Single Tires: Michelins
1986 Porsche 911 Carrera: 11.460 @ 118.000
M.R., Engine: 3.3, Supercharger: no Turbos: twin t3/t4 Tires: bf goodrich
2005 Porsche 911 997 Carrera S VF-E Supercharged: 11.680 @ 116.170
D. Sleat, Engine: 3.8L F6, Supercharger: Vortech V2 T-Trim Tires: Michelin Pilot Super Sport
1976 Austin-Rover Mini Clubman Estate: 11.760 @ 115.550
Mike Smith, Engine: 2x Vauxhall 2litre 16v XE, Tires: 175/50x13 Yokohama A539
2007 Porsche 911 GT3: 12.010 @ 118.020
2012 Porsche 911 991 Carrera S: 12.012 @ 116.790
991, Engine: Flat 6: 400HP,
2009 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S: 12.030 @ 115.070
kouzman, Tires: Michelin Super Sport
2005 Porsche 911 Carrera S Coupe: 12.310 @ 114.810
1999 Porsche 911 996 C2: 12.360 @ 116.450
PJ Alexandre, Engine: 3.6L swap, Tires: Hoosier R6
2000 Porsche 911 : 12.388 @ 114.050
2008 Porsche 911 GT3 RS: 12.410 @ 116.020
NA, Engine: flat-6, Tires: Michelin Pilot Sport Cup
2009 Porsche 911 Carrera: 12.510 @ 113.030
NA, Engine: Flat 6 345HP,
2009 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S: 12.510 @ 113.020
NA, Engine: Flat-6, 385HP,
2005 Porsche 911 Carrera S: 12.610 @ 112.210
1990 Porsche 911 964 cabriolet: 12.669 @ 112.670
2005 Porsche 911 Carrera: 12.810 @ 109.100
1987 Ford Van E350: 12.819 @ 105.375
BRUCE MARR, Engine: 460, Tires: B.F. SPORT TRUCK
2003 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S: 12.910 @ 108.710
2002 Porsche 911 Carrera: 13.123 @ 106.280
2007 Porsche 911 S 997: 13.146 @ 107.420