This item has been shown 4 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
in TITLE & DESCRIPTIONS
DODGE RAM 1500/2500/3500 DURANGO/DAKOTA V8 STAINLESS EXHAUST RACE HEADER+GASKET
PayPal with Any
Getting more air into your engine and more exhaust out is the key to a performance motor. That's where exhaust headers is significant as the first revenue of an exhaust system. Exhaust performance headers manipulate the air flow with the performance-robbing exhaust manifold that came with your car. Headers provide each cylinder with its own mini exhaust pipe, which means exhaust headers prevent interference among cylinders; thus, the backpressure that occurs in common exhaust manifolds. When cylinders don't have to fight with each other to expel their exhaust, they can put more power through the wheels, pushing the vehicle. Combining with a high performance cold air intake, and a cat-back exhaust system, a header system removes all restrictions of your engine, then, it is able to perform at its full potential.
Made of high quality T-304 stainless steel material
TIG welded CNC machine flange
Metal gasket included
2-Piece 4-1 Racing design(8-2-1)
Increase high flow air, instantly gain 10 to 15 horsepower or torque
1 x Set of exhaust header
All necessary hardware, bolts, and gaskets
Free Shipping - USA Domestic: (Within the US 48 Contiguous states)
Fixed Shipping Charges
FedEx, UPS, USPS
USA Lower 48 states, AK, HI, PR, GU, VI, SAIPAN and Canada
(We do NOT ship to APO/ FPO addresses)
8.75% for California buyers
Check-Out Now! Click the Pay Now button at the top of this listing to immediately proceed with our checkout and payment process. Please note that the Pay Now button is ONLY available after winning an sale or completing a Buy It Now purchase. Check-Out Later If you do not choose to Check-Out now, you will be notified by via e-mail that you are the winning buyer. There is no need to contact us to arrange payment. We will automatically send you an e-mail within 24 hours of an sale closing. Our message will contain a link to our simple and secure checkout system, where you will be able to quickly and conveniently pay for your purchase. You may also continue purchasing additional items from our sales or store. You have 5 days from the end of the first purchase to add additional items to your order. Make sure all of your sales have ended prior to checking out. All of your purchases will be consolidated into one checkout!
SHIPPING & HANDLING
- Orders are usually shipped out within1 business days (mostly within 24hrs) via FedEx, UPS or USPS services. FedEx & UPS requires a physical address, no PO Box address will be shipped. We will notify you when shipped via email to your registered email address. It usually take from 2-5 days to recieve your shipment after it is shipped. Actual transit time varies. Mail transit time stated above is best estimated but not guaranteed.
- Shipping and handling (S&H) is not negotiable.
- Please use the CHECKOUT LINK right above of the sale to checkout.
- We accept PayPal only.
- We reserve the right to file Non-Paying buyer if payment is not received 10 days after the sale ended.
- Exchanges are offered for items that are defective when received, although this is highly unlikely. Please contact us before taking any action.
- All return items MUST be in brand new condition which means the item is never installed and kept in the original packaging, otherwise you will be subjected to a 20% restocking fee.
- Defective items or problems with your order must be reported within 3 days after receiving. After 3 days, exchanges will not be given. Sorry, no refunds. Buyer is responsible for Return Shipping Cost.
- Please contact our customer service representative for any return and request for an RMA Number. Once the RMA# is issued, the buyer will have 30 days to return the item, if any items that is return after 30 days, the item(s) are subject for rejection. If the items are returned without an RMA#, we reserve the rights to reject the item or charge the buyer a 20% restocking fee.
- IMPORTANT: Please keep all packaging, documentation, packing list, etc. that came with your order. These will be used to verify claims if there are any problem with your order. We can't help you if you can't help us verify your claim, if thrown away, we're not responsible for any claims made.
Emails are normally answered within 24 hours, please understand 's allotted response time for email is 1 to 3 business days.If you do not receive a response from us PLEASE TEST YOUR EMAIL. Many times it's due to a full mailbox or error in your e-mail. This is very common for AOL & HOTMAIL users.Please CONTACT before leaving negative or neutral response. If you choose not to contact, then the response will be considered the final resolution and no further contact or email response will be provided.
ZPEEDSTARZ MOTORING operates from Monday through Friday, 10 am to 6 pm (PST).
ATTENTION: We do not answer any emails over the weekend.
All emails will be replied in the order it was received the following business day.
Thank you for choosing ZpeedStarz Motoring and happy offerding.
© Copyright 2008 ZPEEDSTARZ Motoring. All Rights Reserved. All Trademark & Logo, Property of their Respective Owners.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1998 Dodge Dakota R/T twin turbo: 9.890 @ 157.890
Will Danley, Engine: 440, Turbos: 75mm Tires: mickey thomason
1988 Dodge Dakota Pickup: 10.396 @ 128.240
Dahrl Clark, Engine: 340 Mopar, Tires: ET Drag slicks
2003 Dodge Dakota R/T: 10.500 @ 131.050
Kevin Johnson, Engine: 408, Supercharger: Garret GT4276 Turbo Tires: MT ET Drag 28
1999 Dodge Dakota R/T RC Turbo: 10.571 @ 127.980
Duner, Engine: 5.9, Supercharger: na Turbos: T76 Tires: Hoosier 29x12.5x15 slicks
1987 Dodge Dakota short bed: 10.610 @ 127.300
Mallory Kenney, Engine: 446, Tires: 13x31x15
1992 Dodge Dakota R/T: 10.620 @ 125.640
Byron Kroll, Engine: 360 MAGMUM STD. BORE, Tires: 15X3.5, 15X10- 26
2000 Dodge Dakota R/T: 11.179 @ 120.910
Ed Morris, Engine: 363 Magnum, Turbos: Turbonetics TO4E 60-1 Tires: Hoosier QTP rear - MT ET fronts
1993 Dodge Dakota : 11.230 @ 121.600
ROBERT, Engine: 3.9, Supercharger: NONE Turbos: NONE Tires: 325/50-15 BFGS AND NEXXEN SKINNIES
2002 Dodge Dakota R/T: 11.310 @ 120.390
Dave Downing, Engine: 360, Supercharger: Paxton Novi-2000 Tires: 28x13.50 Hoosier QTP 28x4.5 Moroso DS-2
2000 Dodge Dakota : 11.490 @ 114.010
Corey, Engine: 4.7 liter v8, Supercharger: whipple Tires: 17 inch yokohoma
2003 Dodge Dakota R/T: 11.490 @ 116.000
chris oshenic, Engine: magnum 6.7L 408 N/A,
1999 Dodge Dakota RT VORTECH Supercharger: 11.515 @ 115.400
doug hicks, Engine: 5.9, Supercharger: VORTECH Tires: 26x11.5x15 Hoosier Quick time
1988 Dodge Dakota : 11.715 @ 113.720
Shawn Horan, Engine: 451 stroker (4.375 bore X 3.75 stroke), Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: M/T E.T. drag radials
1997 Dodge Dakota SLT: 11.750 @ 118.690
Rich, Engine: 5.9, Tires: MT ET Street 275/60R15
1999 Dodge Dakota RT vortrch v-2: 11.887 @ 113.560
doug hicks, Engine: 5.9, Supercharger: vortrch v-2 Tires: 30x12.5x15 et street
1993 Dodge Dakota LE: 12.092 @ 110.750
Michael Oellrich, Engine: Magnum 360 stroked to 426, Supercharger: No Turbos: No Tires: F 225-60-15 BFG Rad T/A - R 275-60-15 M/T Drag Rad
1989 Dodge Dakota : 12.170 @ 111.000
Mike Kollatz, Engine: 360, Tires: 275/50 Mickey Thompson
2000 Dodge Dakota R/T: 12.223 @ 109.670
Chris Connor, Engine: 360, Tires: MT ET Street 28 X 11.5 X 15
1974 Dodge Dakota : 12.573 @ 109.119
Bill Sellers, Engine: 340, Tires: drag radials
1999 Dodge Dakota RT VORTECH V-2 Supercharger: 12.587 @ 106.330
DOUG HICKS, Engine: 360, Supercharger: VORTECH V-2 Tires: MT 26X11.50-15