This item has been shown 144 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Сomplete consists of 1DODGE CHALLENGER SRT8 Windshield decals
Each decal is approx. 5 x 30 inches
We are located in Europe, so delivery takes about 15 working days.If you want tracking number,please add $3USD for registered mail.For U.S. buyers we used USPS
- What mail classes and services can be sent as Registered Mail?
Registered Mail is available only for First-Class Mail®, First-Class Package Service, or Priority Mail® (excluding Critical Mail) service items that are mailable
- What is the estimateddeliverytime for Registered Mail?
Due to the higher level of security placedonthis class, it is possible that the Registered Mail process could slow the speed at which a mailpiece travels.
- What are the characteristics of Registered Mail?
- The most secure United States Postal Service® mail (protected by safes, cages, sealed containers, locks and keys).
- Requires a signature will providedeliverystatus or attempteddeliverystatus when the item reaches its destination, it will not provide tracking of the item as it is enroute to its destination.
- Customers can obtain a record of delivery by purchasingReturn Receipt Service.
- Registered Mail can be sent to military locations. However,deliveryinformation is not available for items destined to an APO / FPO.
- A system of receipts is provided to monitor movement of mail from the point of acceptance todelivery. Access to these receipts is not readily accessible and can only be done by initiating a claim form (not a phone service).
- ID numbers typically begin with two letters ("R" followed by another letter) followed by nine numbers and the letters "US", for example: RA 000 000 000 US, the ID number can be located in the upper left-hand corner of the receipt.
We recommend registered mail for India,Brazil, Russia buyers.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1973 Dodge Challenger 383 ATI D3M ProCharger: 8.541 @ 158.740
sdconcepts, Engine: 383cid, Supercharger: ATI D3M ProCharger
2008 Dodge Challenger Direct Connection: 9.247 @ 148.830
Brian Falzon, Engine: 440 Gen 3 aluminum Hemi, Turbos: 88mm Turbonetics Tires: Hoosier 9x30
1970 Dodge Challenger SE: 9.610 @ 137.890
MoparChas, Engine: 495 CID, Tires: Hoosier
1973 Dodge Challenger : 9.620 @ 139.000
patrick et Roxanne, Engine: 440, Tires: 33-14.5
1971 Dodge Challenger : 9.720 @ 138.320
Mario C., Engine: 508 p.c (n/a), Supercharger: nd Turbos: nd Tires: 30.0 in
1971 Dodge Challenger : 9.950 @ 136.000
Melvin McDonald, Engine: 499, Tires: M/T 265/75 Drag radial
1971 Dodge Challenger : 10.400 @ 126.500
don rauch, Engine: 410 stroked, Tires: hoosiers
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T: 10.861 @ 124.960
Jon Dalton, Engine: 5.7 (345 CID) naturally aspirated, Tires: 28x10.5-15 M/T slicks
1970 Dodge Challenger : 10.904 @ 121.000
Bob Utes, Engine: 440 .040 @10.2:1, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: BFGs f ront - MT drag radials rear
2009 Dodge Challenger RT 6 Speed: 10.990 @ 126.890
Speedy, Engine: Arrington forged 6.0L, Supercharger: Magnuson
1970 Dodge Challenger : 11.214 @ 118.940
Bob Utes, Engine: 440+.040 @ 10:1, Tires: BFGs front - M/T radial rear
1970 Dodge Challenger RT: 11.287 @ 120.371
Barry Conner, Engine: 346 inch small block, Tires: Good Year
2009 Dodge Challenger RT: 11.430 @ 116.000
Phil Williams, Engine: 5.7 Hemi stock block, Supercharger: magnacharger
2009 Dodge Challenger rt: 11.621 @ 115.810
Phil Williams, Engine: 5.7, Supercharger: magnacharger
2009 Dodge Challenger R/T: 11.687 @ 116.850
John Blateri, Engine: 5.7 L, Tires: Nitto NT05R 275/40/17
1970 Dodge Challenger RT: 11.780 @ 115.940
Dan Newbold, Engine: 346 inch small block, Tires: Good Year
1970 Dodge Challenger RT: 11.790 @ 115.620
Dan Newbold, Engine: 346 in Mopar small block, Tires: Hoover frt & rear
2009 Dodge Challenger RT: 11.795 @ 121.890
Speedy, Engine: Arrington 6.0L Stroker, Supercharger: Magnuson Tires: M&H 275/50-17
1970 Dodge Challenger R/T: 11.857 @ 113.680
Jack Parris, Engine: 426 Hemi, Tires: M/T ET Streets
2010 Dodge Challenger SE: 11.925 @ 114.270
Joe Bowman, Engine: 3.5 V6, Supercharger: Powerdyne