This item has been shown 157 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Fitment: Universal fit for many Cars SUVs Trucks, and so on. (Pls confirm size before purchase)
Condition: Brand New
Color: Black (Color is as picture shown )
Material: Black Painted Metal
Wing Size approximate: 10cm x 6cm=3.9" x 2.2"(L*W);
Horn Size approximate: 2cm x 1.4cm=0.8" x 0.4"(L*W);
Package Include: 2 horns(L&R) and 2 wings(L&R)
1.One sale is for one metal Bat emblem only.
2.These emblems is designed for Rear emblem add on.
3.It is easy Installation, simply peel and apply to the surface area.
4.It made of High quality Metal and come with Adhesive Tape.
5.It is easy to remove without any residual and will not be harmful or damage to car paint.
6.Unique style make your car stand out from others.
1.Clean up the target place before pasting.
2.Use a hot gun or hair dryer to warm up the adhesive tape, could increase the adhesiveness .
3.After pasting please keep your car unwashed for one week.
If You Want To Buy It Now, Pls Click Here~~~
- Orders are usually shipped within 1 business day after payment has been cleared. Orders made on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays will be processed on the next business day and will be shipped within 24 hours.
- Please allow 10-21 business days for international deliveries. Some shipments may take longer subject to your local customs authorities.
- Shipping charges include postage, handling, and packaging of shipments.
- We do not ship to P.O BOX, APO and FPO.
- Transit time is best estimated but NOT guaranteed as transit time varies.
- Shipping & handling fees are not negotiable.
All sales are final. Return and Exchange can only be issued on defective item or wrong item shipped. Only exchange is allowed for wrong item purchased, and customers are responsible for the return shipping cost and subsequent replacement shipping cost. Replacement item will be processed and shipped upon return and inspection of the original item.Damaged Item
- Damaged merchandise includes items that are damaged during shipping. If a shipment arrives at your door with obvious shipping damage, please refuse to accept the delivery. If you accept delivery and then find shipping damage, please save all packaging material and paperwork and contact us immediately. Digital photos will be required for all cases. Defective or Wrong Item Shipped
- If the item you wish to return is inoperable but has no apparent damage, it is considered defective. If you receive a defective or wrong item, please save all packaging material and paperwork, and contact us immediately with the item number, ID, and defect description within 7 days after the date of package arrived, and we will process your request immediately. Replacement item will be processed and shipped upon return and inspection of the original item. No Claims will be accepted after 7 days. Digital photos are required for all cases of defective item.
- Returned items must be in their original packaging and unused condition, or they will be rejected and sent back to you. Feel free to contact us with any questions.Technical Support
- We can only provide limited technical assistance at the moment due to not being a professional mechanic. We highly recommend professional installation for all of our products. We are not accepting any exchange or returns due to improper installation.
- If you believe the purchased item does not fit, please save all packaging material and paperwork and contact us with detailed information and digital photos to prove how the item does not fit. We will be responsible for all shipping costs, and a full refund will be issued upon verification.Warranty
- Parts only. Buyer's responsibility for all shipping costs. Warranty does not applied to improper installation, water / fire damage, modification, or any acts of nature.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1957 Ford Fairlane custom 100: 9.520 @ 140.000
steve pyburn, Engine: ford 351 w 427 cubes, Tires: goodyear/moroso
1966 Ford Fairlane GT: 10.225 @ 133.380
Anthony Verriotto, Engine: 533' 460 STROKED 80 OVER,
1966 Ford Fairlane XL 500: 10.734 @ 132.760
Bronson Robertson, Engine: 351 Windsor stroked and poked to 418, Tires: 11
1966 Ford Fairlane 500: 11.590 @ 113.500
Clay Wesley, Engine: 428,
1967 Ford Fairlane 500: 11.630 @ 116.180
Tony Rabito, Engine: 1970 460 502, Tires: M/T 28 x 10 S
1964 Ford Fairlane thunderbolt: 11.760 @ 118.320
al kitts, Engine: 427, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: firestone
1964 Ford Fairlane Sport Coupe: 11.800 @ 114.000
Charlie Rodgers, Engine: 68 Ford 302 .030 over, Tires: M/T Sportman Pros
2008 Dodge Caliber SRT-4 : 11.850 @ 119.820
Ron Miller, Engine: 2.4L, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: Realtune stage2 (upgraded stock turbo) Tires: M&H
2008 Dodge Caliber SRT-4 : 11.856 @ 118.900
Kevin Sewell, Engine: 2.4, Turbos: Realtune S2B Tires: M&H Slicks
2008 Dodge Caliber SRT-4 : 11.969 @ 116.620
Kevin Sewell, Engine: Stock 2.4L, Turbos: RT 2B turbo Tires: 26x8.5x15 M/T ET Drag
1969 Ford Fairlane Cobra 428 CJ with Ram Air: 12.550 @ 108.980
Bill Rushin, Engine: 428 +.030, Tires: 29.5 X 10.5 MT Slicks
1966 Ford Fairlane GTA: 12.609 @ 108.440
Drew, Engine: 390, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: bfg radials
1966 Ford Fairlane 500: 12.701 @ 108.390
D. Bender, Engine: 390, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: M/T 28/9/15
2008 Dodge Caliber SRT-4 : 12.780 @ 112.190
Neven, Engine: 2.4L, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: Stock Tires: 26x8.5x15 Mickey Thompson Slicks
1968 Ford Fairlane : 12.850 @ 106.000
Jason Walker, Engine: 306, Tires: MT Skinnies, MT 28X9 Slicks
2008 Dodge Caliber SRT-4 : 13.193 @ 113.760
Kevin Sewell, Engine: 2.4L 4cyl, Turbos: Stock TD04 with upgraded billet wheel Tires: 225/45/19 street tires
2009 Dodge Caliber SRT-4 : 13.203 @ 107.630
stephane gadreau, Tires: stock
2008 Dodge Caliber SRT-4 : 13.284 @ 106.680
Spitsnaugle, Engine: stock, Turbos: stock Tires: stock all season goodyear RSA
1963 Ford Fairlane 500: 13.288 @ 101.680
Colin, Engine: 302, Tires: 215x60 -15 Firestone
2008 Dodge Caliber SRT-4 Srt4: 13.294 @ 110.190