This item has been shown 3720 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
DC SPORTS PERFORMANCE STAINLESS STEEL SLANT TIP EXHAUST MUFFLER FOR TOYOTA VW
- DC Sports Stainless Steel Muffler W/ Slant Cut Tip
- Muffler fits 2-1/2" inlet x 3-1/2" outlet x 17-1/4" long
- 100% stainless steel mirror polish finish
- Increase horsepower
- Reduce back pressure
- Item can be used on most models
- Compatibility chart is for reference only, please refer measurement on picture for fitment detail
- Quantity: 1 PC
- 100% Brand New
Domestic (48 Continental States)
Canada (Custom duties, taxes & brokerage fees not included)
Alaska / Hwawii / Puerto Rico / Guam / Virgina Island
PO Box / APO / FPO
International (Custom duties, taxes & brokerage fees not included)
*Please select the "Shipping and Payments" tab in the listing for shipping costs.
- Payments must be received within 7 days from the date of purchase or an non-paying buyer alert will be filed
- California sales tax is imposed on all California buyers
- Item will be shipped only after all payments is paid in full and cleared
- We can only ship to PayPal confirmed shipping address
- Please inspect all merchandiseupon receipt.Do not sign for package delivered with obvious damage.
- Buyer must contact us to obtain a return approval (RMA is required for all returns) within14 days after item is received. Once a RMA number is issued, products must be returned within30 days of delivery.
- The RMA number must be prominently displayed on or near the shipping label of the box.
- No returns will be accepted, for any reason, without a valid RMA number on the shipping label of the box.
- No returns will be accepted, for any reason, for products returned after the Return Policy period.
- Product(s) must be returned in brand new condition and in the original manufacturer's packaging.
- No returns will be accepted, for any reason, if any item included that is not in its original condition, is installed, is modified/altered, is used, or is missing parts.
- Product(s) returned will be subject to a 15% restocking fee and no refund on the original shipping cost, if any. (Unless the merchandise is damaged or defective).
- For product(s) returned claiming as defective will be tested by our RMA Department. The 15% restocking fee policy will be appliedif there are no problems detected during testing.
- The buyer is responsible for reship shipping costs if the package isreturned due to insufficient address and/or unable to deliver; otherwise, willbe subject to a 15% restocking fee. Please confirm your shipping address before purchase.
- The buyer is responsible for return shipping costs. And also the outbound shipping costs, if returned for exchange.
- Well refund your method of payment or replace your item within a week after we received the original item.
- Delivery time is 5-10 business days for orders shipped throughout the States depending on your location. Business days do not include weekends (Saturday and Sunday) or Holidays. Orders shipped to an APO/FPO/International address do take longer to be delivered.
- A shipping notification (with tracking number) will be emailed to you upon shipment.
- For international customers: Custom duties, taxes & brokerage fees are not included in the item price or the shipping charges. These fees may be charged upon delivery and is the buyers responsibility. Please contact your local customs office for more information prior to offerding/buying.
- For defective/damage products: Please send us an email with pictures demonstrating your claim within14 days after item is received.
- Our hours are 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. PST from Monday thru Friday. All orders placed after 2:00 p.m. PST or during the weekends/Holidays will not be processed until the following business day.
- Professional installation is recommended. Buyer assumes all risk on installation and usage.
Powered by SixBit's eCommerce Solution
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1978 Chevrolet G Van Shorty: 9.915 @ 133.840
Dave Jarvis, Engine: 418 CI Small block Chevy!!!!, Tires: Slicks!
1972 Chevrolet G Van : 9.997 @ 134.770
Joe Cheek, Engine: yes, Supercharger: yes Turbos: no
1978 Chevrolet G Van Street Van: 11.001 @ 122.630
paul, Engine: 468, Supercharger: yes Tires: BF Goodrich
1979 Chevrolet G Van : 11.015 @ 114.920
1968 Chevrolet G Van 90: 11.193 @ 118.150
Tom Rock, Engine: 383 iron small block, Tires: hoosier 27 x 10.5
1979 Chevrolet G Van : 11.390 @ 119.000
John Karson, Engine: 468, Supercharger: BDS 671 Tires: Mickey Thomson
1970 Chevrolet G Van 90: 11.390 @ 116.980
Tom Evans, Engine: 427sbc, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 29x14.50x15prodrags
2010 Porsche Boxster S: 12.610 @ 110.210
NA, Engine: Flat 6, 310 HP, Tires: Bridgestone Potenza RE050A
2011 Porsche Boxster Spyder: 12.810 @ 109.210
NA, Engine: 3.4 Flat 6: 320HP, Tires: Bridgestone Potenza RE050A
2009 Porsche Boxster S: 12.907 @ 107.030
1998 Porsche Boxster : 13.000 @ 109.000
Antony Oseitutu, Engine: boxer 6 horizontal 2.5,
2005 Porsche Boxster S: 13.610 @ 103.110
1979 Chevrolet G Van 10 series: 13.670 @ 98.800
Tony Iggy, Engine: 383 Stroked, Supercharger: B&M High Eneregy low profile Blower Tires: low profile GoodRich
2007 Porsche Boxster : 14.110 @ 99.620
NA, Tires: Michelin Pilot Sport PS2
2003 Porsche Boxster S: 14.190 @ 97.590
2000 Porsche Boxster S: 14.300 @ 98.800
NA, Engine: 3.2L Flat Six, Tires: 225/40ZR18/265/35ZR18
1997 Porsche Boxster : 14.500 @ 94.600
2006 Pontiac Pursuit G5: 14.892 @ 98.850
2010 Volvo XC60 T6: 15.210 @ 93.910
NA, Engine: Inline 6, 281HP, Tires: Pirelli Scorpion Zero M+S
1983 Chevrolet G Van G20 Conversio: 15.927 @ 88.657
Chris, Engine: 1983 van 4 bolt main 305 bored .040, Supercharger: N/A(But is getting a whipple for TBI) Turbos: N/A Tires: P-275/60/R17 Front and P295/50/R17 Rear(Almost ide