This item has been shown 2947 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
DC SPORTS PERFORMANCE STAINLESS STEEL SLANT TIP EXHAUST MUFFLER FOR TOYOTA VW
- DC Sports Stainless Steel Muffler W/ Slant Cut Tip
- Muffler fits 2-1/2" inlet x 3-1/2" outlet x 17-1/4" long
- 100% stainless steel mirror polish finish
- Increase horsepower
- Reduce back pressure
- Item can be used on most models
- Compatibility chart is for reference only, please refer measurement on picture for fitment detail
- Quantity: 1 PC
- 100% Brand New
Domestic (48 Continental States)
Canada (Custom duties, taxes & brokerage fees not included)
Alaska / Hwawii / Puerto Rico / Guam / Virgina Island
PO Box / APO / FPO
International (Custom duties, taxes & brokerage fees not included)
*Please select the "Shipping and Payments" tab in the listing for shipping costs.
- Payments must be received within 7 days from the date of purchase or an non-paying buyer alert will be filed
- California sales tax is imposed on all California buyers
- Item will be shipped only after all payments is paid in full and cleared
- We can only ship to PayPal confirmed shipping address
- Please inspect all merchandiseupon receipt.Do not sign for package delivered with obvious damage.
- Buyer must contact us to obtain a return approval (RMA is required for all returns) within14 days after item is received. Once a RMA number is issued, products must be returned within30 days of delivery.
- The RMA number must be prominently displayed on or near the shipping label of the box.
- No returns will be accepted, for any reason, without a valid RMA number on the shipping label of the box.
- No returns will be accepted, for any reason, for products returned after the Return Policy period.
- Product(s) must be returned in brand new condition and in the original manufacturer's packaging.
- No returns will be accepted, for any reason, if any item included that is not in its original condition, is installed, is modified/altered, is used, or is missing parts.
- Product(s) returned will be subject to a 15% restocking fee and no refund on the original shipping cost, if any. (Unless the merchandise is damaged or defective).
- For product(s) returned claiming as defective will be tested by our RMA Department. The 15% restocking fee policy will be appliedif there are no problems detected during testing.
- The buyer is responsible for reship shipping costs if the package isreturned due to insufficient address and/or unable to deliver; otherwise, willbe subject to a 15% restocking fee. Please confirm your shipping address before purchase.
- The buyer is responsible for return shipping costs. And also the outbound shipping costs, if returned for exchange.
- Well refund your method of payment or replace your item within a week after we received the original item.
- Delivery time is 5-10 business days for orders shipped throughout the States depending on your location. Business days do not include weekends (Saturday and Sunday) or Holidays. Orders shipped to an APO/FPO/International address do take longer to be delivered.
- A shipping notification (with tracking number) will be emailed to you upon shipment.
- For international customers: Custom duties, taxes & brokerage fees are not included in the item price or the shipping charges. These fees may be charged upon delivery and is the buyers responsibility. Please contact your local customs office for more information prior to offerding/buying.
- For defective/damage products: Please send us an email with pictures demonstrating your claim within14 days after item is received.
- Our hours are 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. PST from Monday thru Friday. All orders placed after 2:00 p.m. PST or during the weekends/Holidays will not be processed until the following business day.
- Professional installation is recommended. Buyer assumes all risk on installation and usage.
Powered by SixBit's eCommerce Solution
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1977 Vauxhall Chevette GS: 10.946 @ 127.260
Philip Royds, Engine: FJ20T, Turbos: GT35/40 Tires: Hoosier Quick Time 9
1981 Alfa Romeo GTV-6 3.2 V6 24V: 13.173 @ 103.490
fastcar, Engine: 3.2 V6 24V, Tires: Toyo R888 225/45 R16
1981 Alfa Romeo GTV-6 3.2 24V: 13.404 @ 104.530
fastcar, Engine: 3.2 V6 24V from 147GTA,
1981 Alfa Romeo GTV-6 3.2 V6: 13.577 @ 105.140
fastcar, Engine: 3.2 V6 24V GTA, Tires: Yokohama Advan A038
1981 Alfa Romeo GTV-6 3.2 24V: 13.789 @ 101.050
fastcar, Engine: 3.2 V6 24V,
1981 Alfa Romeo GTV-6 3.2 24V: 13.914 @ 99.110
fastcar, Engine: 3.2 V6 24V from 147GTA, Tires: Yokohama A520 205/45R16, 225/45R16
2005 GMC Canyon LS: 14.798 @ 89.710
Jason Powers, Engine: 3.5 I5,
1929 Hudson Super Essex : 14.961 @ 103.450
Jeff van Geel, Engine: 409 Chevrolet, Tires: Goodyear
2008 GMC Canyon Ext Cab: 15.320 @ 89.000
Brian B, Engine: 3.7L,
2003 GMC Envoy SLE: 15.400 @ 92.000
Dimitri, Engine: 4.2L 4200 Vortec Inline 6 (10:1) Compression, Supercharger: None Turbos: None Tires: 235/35/22R
2003 GMC Envoy SLT 4x4: 15.570 @ 88.000
JC, Engine: I6, Tires: Cooper Discover
2004 GMC Canyon SLE 3.5l Inline5: 15.670 @ 87.000
Jeff Connolly, Engine: 3.5l Inline 5,
2005 GMC Canyon ls: 15.800 @ 91.000
Jason Powers, Engine: 3.5 I5,
2006 GMC Canyon SLE2 Crew Cab: 16.013 @ 83.920
Robert Sabatini, Engine: 3.5 Litre I-5, Tires: BFG drag Radials
2004 GMC Canyon ls Base: 16.429 @ 85.360
Justin, Engine: 3.5L Inline-5, Tires: crappy, crappy tires
2004 GMC Canyon SLE: 16.700 @ 85.000
Jeff Connolly, Engine: 3.5l I5,
2004 GMC Canyon SLE: 17.520 @ 79.110