This item has been shown 4134 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
DC SPORTS STAINLESS STEEL SLANT TIP EXHAUST MUFFLER FOR LEXUS MAZDA MITSUBISHI
- DC Sports Stainless Steel Muffler W/ Slant Cut Tip
- Muffler fits 2-1/2" inlet x 3-1/2" outlet x 17-1/4" long
- 100% stainless steel mirror polish finish
- Increase horsepower
- Reduce back pressure
- Item can be used on most models
- Compatibility chart is for reference only, please refer measurement on picture for fitment detail
- Quantity: 1 PC
- 100% Brand New
Domestic (48 Continental States)
Canada (Custom duties, taxes & brokerage fees not included)
Alaska / Hwawii / Puerto Rico / Guam / Virgina Island
PO Box / APO / FPO
International (Custom duties, taxes & brokerage fees not included)
*Please select the "Shipping and Payments" tab in the listing for shipping costs.
- Payments must be received within 7 days from the date of purchase or an non-paying buyer alert will be filed
- California sales tax is imposed on all California buyers
- Item will be shipped only after all payments is paid in full and cleared
- We can only ship to PayPal confirmed shipping address
- Please inspect all merchandiseupon receipt.Do not sign for package delivered with obvious damage.
- Buyer must contact us to obtain a return approval (RMA is required for all returns) within14 days after item is received. Once a RMA number is issued, products must be returned within30 days of delivery.
- The RMA number must be prominently displayed on or near the shipping label of the box.
- No returns will be accepted, for any reason, without a valid RMA number on the shipping label of the box.
- No returns will be accepted, for any reason, for products returned after the Return Policy period.
- Product(s) must be returned in brand new condition and in the original manufacturer's packaging.
- No returns will be accepted, for any reason, if any item included that is not in its original condition, is installed, is modified/altered, is used, or is missing parts.
- Product(s) returned will be subject to a 15% restocking fee and no refund on the original shipping cost, if any. (Unless the merchandise is damaged or defective).
- For product(s) returned claiming as defective will be tested by our RMA Department. The 15% restocking fee policy will be appliedif there are no problems detected during testing.
- The buyer is responsible for reship shipping costs if the package isreturned due to insufficient address and/or unable to deliver; otherwise, willbe subject to a 15% restocking fee. Please confirm your shipping address before purchase.
- The buyer is responsible for return shipping costs. And also the outbound shipping costs, if returned for exchange.
- Well refund your method of payment or replace your item within a week after we received the original item.
- Delivery time is 5-10 business days for orders shipped throughout the States depending on your location. Business days do not include weekends (Saturday and Sunday) or Holidays. Orders shipped to an APO/FPO/International address do take longer to be delivered.
- A shipping notification (with tracking number) will be emailed to you upon shipment.
- For international customers: Custom duties, taxes & brokerage fees are not included in the item price or the shipping charges. These fees may be charged upon delivery and is the buyers responsibility. Please contact your local customs office for more information prior to offerding/buying.
- For defective/damage products: Please send us an email with pictures demonstrating your claim within14 days after item is received.
- Our hours are 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. PST from Monday thru Friday. All orders placed after 2:00 p.m. PST or during the weekends/Holidays will not be processed until the following business day.
- Professional installation is recommended. Buyer assumes all risk on installation and usage.
Powered by SixBit's eCommerce Solution
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1987 Toyota Pickup : 11.260 @ 120.180
Brandon Stevens, Engine: 357ci sb chevy, Tires: m/t 29x15.5 and skinnys up front
1993 Toyota Pickup : 11.340 @ 123.000
Dave G, Engine: Toyota 22r, Turbos: Turbonetics 60-1 Tires: MT ET streets 28x11.50x15
1988 Toyota Pickup Hilux: 12.075 @ 110.750
Robert Conquer, Engine: 22R, Tires: Mickey Thompson E.T. Drag 26 x 8 x 14
2000 Plymouth Prowler Paxton Supercharger: 12.846 @ 104.310
Mike Krehel, Supercharger: Paxton
1992 Toyota Pickup : 12.920 @ 104.000
Eddie Jimmez, Engine: 22RE, Turbos: Mitsubishi 25G (TD07/TD05) Tires: 225/50/15 drag radials
2000 Plymouth Prowler Hennessey GTX: 13.100 @ 105.300
NA, Engine: Hennessey Moddified 3.6L V6, Tires: Goodyear Eagle GS-D 225/45VR17/295/40ZR20
1999 Plymouth Prowler : 14.380 @ 94.870
Mr. J, Engine: stock 3.5L 253-horse V6, Tires: 295/40VR-20 (rear)
2005 Ford Econoline E 350 XL Ext. Custom Crew Van: 14.452 @ 96.100
Tim A., Engine: 6.0L Powerstroke Diesel, Turbos: Stock VGT Tires: 255/50R20 Hankook Ventus AS Front/ 275/55R20 Conti
1997 Plymouth Prowler : 14.575 @ 91.010
Brian Richardson, Engine: 3.5 L V6, Tires: Dunlop 9090
1999 Plymouth Prowler : 14.620 @ 93.200
1997 Plymouth Prowler : 14.673 @ 90.570
Brian Richardson, Tires: Goodyear RunFlats
1997 Plymouth Prowler : 14.705 @ 90.590
Brian Richardson, Engine: 215HP Cast Iron 3.5L V6, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: street
1991 Ford Econoline E150: 15.120 @ 98.700
pete, Engine: 400 v8,
1999 Plymouth Prowler : 15.425 @ 88.640
1990 Ford Econoline 1 ton diesel 4x4: 19.000 @ 70.000
Jimmy, Engine: 7.3 idi, Turbos: Banks Tires: 35
1985 Ford Econoline : 20.068 @ 68.000
Justin, Engine: 351 winzor, Tires: Big O Mesa A/T