This item has been shown 2558 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
DC SPORTS STAINLESS STEEL SLANT TIP EXHAUST MUFFLER FOR LEXUS MAZDA MITSUBISHI
- DC Sports Stainless Steel Muffler W/ Slant Cut Tip
- Muffler fits 2-1/2" inlet x 3-1/2" outlet x 17-1/4" long
- 100% stainless steel mirror polish finish
- Increase horsepower
- Reduce back pressure
- Item can be used on most models
- Compatibility chart is for reference only, please refer measurement on picture for fitment detail
- Quantity: 1 PC
- 100% Brand New
Domestic (48 Continental States)
Canada (Custom duties, taxes & brokerage fees not included)
Alaska / Hwawii / Puerto Rico / Guam / Virgina Island
PO Box / APO / FPO
International (Custom duties, taxes & brokerage fees not included)
*Please select the "Shipping and Payments" tab in the listing for shipping costs.
- Payments must be received within 7 days from the date of purchase or an non-paying buyer alert will be filed
- California sales tax is imposed on all California buyers
- Item will be shipped only after all payments is paid in full and cleared
- We can only ship to PayPal confirmed shipping address
- Please inspect all merchandiseupon receipt.Do not sign for package delivered with obvious damage.
- Buyer must contact us to obtain a return approval (RMA is required for all returns) within14 days after item is received. Once a RMA number is issued, products must be returned within30 days of delivery.
- The RMA number must be prominently displayed on or near the shipping label of the box.
- No returns will be accepted, for any reason, without a valid RMA number on the shipping label of the box.
- No returns will be accepted, for any reason, for products returned after the Return Policy period.
- Product(s) must be returned in brand new condition and in the original manufacturer's packaging.
- No returns will be accepted, for any reason, if any item included that is not in its original condition, is installed, is modified/altered, is used, or is missing parts.
- Product(s) returned will be subject to a 15% restocking fee and no refund on the original shipping cost, if any. (Unless the merchandise is damaged or defective).
- For product(s) returned claiming as defective will be tested by our RMA Department. The 15% restocking fee policy will be appliedif there are no problems detected during testing.
- The buyer is responsible for reship shipping costs if the package isreturned due to insufficient address and/or unable to deliver; otherwise, willbe subject to a 15% restocking fee. Please confirm your shipping address before purchase.
- The buyer is responsible for return shipping costs. And also the outbound shipping costs, if returned for exchange.
- Well refund your method of payment or replace your item within a week after we received the original item.
- Delivery time is 5-10 business days for orders shipped throughout the States depending on your location. Business days do not include weekends (Saturday and Sunday) or Holidays. Orders shipped to an APO/FPO/International address do take longer to be delivered.
- A shipping notification (with tracking number) will be emailed to you upon shipment.
- For international customers: Custom duties, taxes & brokerage fees are not included in the item price or the shipping charges. These fees may be charged upon delivery and is the buyers responsibility. Please contact your local customs office for more information prior to offerding/buying.
- For defective/damage products: Please send us an email with pictures demonstrating your claim within14 days after item is received.
- Our hours are 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. PST from Monday thru Friday. All orders placed after 2:00 p.m. PST or during the weekends/Holidays will not be processed until the following business day.
- Professional installation is recommended. Buyer assumes all risk on installation and usage.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1987 Suzuki Samurai : 9.460 @ 138.000
Yiyito Deliz, Engine: 1,324cc, Supercharger: none Turbos: T3/T4 Custom turbo Tires: front M/T 24x5 rear M/T 26x10 slicks
1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR4: 11.425 @ 125.250
Tim McGlone, Engine: 2.0l, Turbos: PTE5031E Tires: stock
1991 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4: 11.596 @ 119.930
Victor L Mendez Jr, Engine: 4G63, Turbos: T3/T4 Tires: Yokohama Advan A032R
1992 Mitsubishi Galant vr-4: 12.125 @ 115.230
shawn lewis, Engine: eagle rods cometic gasket ross pistons headwork no, Turbos: big 16 g Tires: 195 all season ha ha
1991 Mitsubishi Galant VR4: 12.180 @ 113.090
Jason Wilcox, Engine: 4G63, Turbos: 20G
1991 Mitsubishi Galant VR4: 12.584 @ 109.420
Colin Wadsworth, Engine: 4g63 4 cyl., Turbos: stock 14b mitsu Tires: pirelli
1997 Mitsubishi Galant Legnum VR-4: 12.600 @ 111.000
val, Engine: 2500 cc V6 TT, Turbos: 2xTD05H-16G Tires: 235/45R17 Potenza S03
1993 Mitsubishi Galant VR4 Twin turbo: 12.640 @ 107.400
Mark Atkinson, Engine: 6A12TT, Turbos: Stock TD025 X2 Tires: Continental 215/45/17
1989 Mitsubishi Galant VR4: 12.750 @ 105.000
Melvin Siew, Engine: 4G63-T, Supercharger: - Turbos: GREDDY TD06-25G Tires: Yokohama
1999 Mitsubishi Galant Legnum VR4: 12.789 @ 106.570
David Akers, Engine: 2.5l Twin Turbo V6, Supercharger: None Turbos: Standard Tires: 225/45 17
1989 Mitsubishi Galant vr4q: 12.813 @ 108.170
Matthew Kidman, Engine: 4g63, Turbos: evo 3 Tires: bridgstone g3
1997 Mitsubishi Galant VR2: 13.563 @ 107.550
Mark, Engine: 6a13TT (2.5L V6 Twin Turbo), Turbos: TD03 Tires: 215/40-18 Toyo Proxes R1R
1991 Mitsubishi Galant VR4: 13.570 @ 100.770
JASON WILCOX, Engine: 4G63, Turbos: T3/T4 Tires: 205/60/15
1991 Mitsubishi Galant VR4: 13.591 @ 104.820
Corey S, Engine: Stock 7.8:1 2.0 Liter, Turbos: Small 16g Tires: Kumho 195/60/15
1997 Mitsubishi Galant VR4: 13.800 @ 99.700
Ben Huston, Engine: 2.5 lt v6, Turbos: 2 Tires: 225/18/40
2002 Acura 3.2TL Type S: 13.869 @ 102.560
1996 Mitsubishi Galant S: 14.000 @ 103.700
CRaig Ristuben, Engine: 4g63, Turbos: 14B Tires: 215/40/17 Yokohama A520's
1991 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4: 14.040 @ 94.174
David Conty, Engine: 2.0L DOHC, Turbos: 14B Tires: Crappy
1997 Mitsubishi Galant VR4: 14.100 @ 92.000
Andrew Simpson, Engine: 2.5 V6 Quad Cam, Turbos: Twin TD025's Tires: 205/55/16's Nankang NS2
2003 Acura 3.2TL Type-S: 14.200 @ 97.000
David Kelley, Engine: 3.2 L SOHC VTEC. J32A2, Supercharger: None Turbos: None Tires: BF-Goodrich G-Force drag radials