This item has been shown -1 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
DC SPORTS ROUND PERFORMANCE STAINLESS STEEL SLANT TIP UNIVERSAL EXHAUST MUFFLER
- DC Sports Stainless Steel Muffler W/ Slant Cut Tip
- Muffler fits 2-1/2" inlet x 3-1/2" outlet x 17-1/4" long
- 100% stainless steel mirror polish finish
- Increase horsepower
- Reduce back pressure
- Item can be used on most models
- Compatibility chart is for reference only, please refer measurement on picture for fitment detail
- Quantity: 1 PC
- 100% Brand New
Domestic (48 Continental States)
Canada (Custom duties, taxes & brokerage fees not included)
Alaska / Hwawii / Puerto Rico / Guam / Virgina Island
PO Box / APO / FPO
International (Custom duties, taxes & brokerage fees not included)
*Please select the "Shipping and Payments" tab in the listing for shipping costs.
- Payments must be received within 7 days from the date of purchase or an non-paying buyer alert will be filed
- California sales tax is imposed on all California buyers
- Item will be shipped only after all payments is paid in full and cleared
- We can only ship to PayPal confirmed shipping address
- Please inspect all merchandiseupon receipt.Do not sign for package delivered with obvious damage.
- Buyer must contact us to obtain a return approval (RMA is required for all returns) within 5 days after item is received. Once a RMA number is issued, products must be returned within 14 days of delivery.
- The RMA number must be prominently displayed on or near the shipping label of the box.
- No returns will be accepted, for any reason, without a valid RMA number on the shipping label of the box.
- No returns will be accepted, for any reason, for products returned after the Return Policy period.
- Product(s) must be returned in brand new condition and in the original manufacturer's packaging.
- No returns will be accepted, for any reason, if any item included that is not in its original condition, is installed, is modified/altered, is used, or is missing parts.
- Product(s) returned will be subject to a 15% restocking fee and no refund on the original shipping cost, if any. (Unless the merchandise is damaged or defective).
- For product(s) returned claiming as defective will be tested by our RMA Department. The 15% restocking fee policy will be appliedif there are no problems detected during testing.
- The buyer is responsible for reship shipping costs if the package isreturned due to insufficient address and/or unable to deliver; otherwise, willbe subject to a 15% restocking fee. Please confirm your shipping address before purchase.
- The buyer is responsible for return shipping costs. And also the outbound shipping costs, if returned for exchange.
- We’ll refund your method of payment or replace your item within a week after we received the original item.
- Delivery time is 5-10 business days for orders shipped throughout the States depending on your location. Business days do not include weekends (Saturday and Sunday) or Holidays. Orders shipped to an APO/FPO/International address do take longer to be delivered.
- A shipping notification (with tracking number) will be emailed to you upon shipment.
- For international customers: Custom duties, taxes & brokerage fees are not included in the item price or the shipping charges. These fees may be charged upon delivery and is the buyers responsibility. Please contact your local customs office for more information prior to offerding/buying.
- For defective/damage products: Please send us an email with pictures demonstrating your claim within 5 days after item is received.
- Our hours are 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. PST from Monday thru Friday. All orders placed after 2:00 p.m. PST or during the weekends/Holidays will not be processed until the following business day.
- Professional installation is recommended. Buyer assumes all risk on installation and usage.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1981 Daihatsu Charade G10: 11.580 @ 119.000
Glen Greig, Engine: Subaru EJ20, Turbos: 2 x TD04
1983 Daihatsu Charade Turbo: 11.821 @ 112.800
Bobby MacPherswon, Engine: 13B Rotary, Turbos: Turbonectics T04E Tires: MH slicks 23.5x7.3x14
1990 Daihatsu Charade GTti: 12.454 @ 109.950
Georg Payrits, Engine: stock, Turbos: T3 50 trim Tires: M&H 23/8/13
1990 Daihatsu Charade G112: 12.719 @ 107.950
Philipp Kruppi, Engine: 1,3 16V Turbo, Turbos: from Subaru
2005 KTM 525 EXC: 12.810 @ 104.960
Sanga, Engine: 510cc stock motor, Supercharger: NO Turbos: NO Tires: Road tires
1988 Daihatsu Charade GTti: 13.241 @ 107.000
Georg Payrits, Turbos: VJ14
2009 BMW 750i : 13.710 @ 103.020
NA, Engine: V8 Twin Turbo 400HP, Tires: Goodyear Excellence RunOnFlat
2006 BMW 750i : 13.910 @ 103.120
2007 Pontiac G6 GTP: 14.350 @ 96.960
Nathan Meyers, Engine: 3.6L VVT, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: Stock GY Eagle LS-2
1990 Daihatsu Charade G100: 14.375 @ 95.000
Mervin Rasiah, Engine: twincam 3 cylinder, Turbos: IHI RHB5 hybrid
1988 Daihatsu Charade GTti: 14.565 @ 94.950
Nathan Munns, Engine: 993cc DOHC 12 valve turbo, Turbos: IHI RHB51 Vm11
2006 Pontiac G6 GTP: 14.670 @ 95.650
2004 Infiniti FX45 : 14.788 @ 94.310
2004 Infiniti FX45 : 14.800 @ 95.100
2006 Pontiac G6 GTP (6 speed): 14.938 @ 93.000
Kyle Monahan, Engine: 3.9L V6,
2004 Infiniti FX45 : 15.000 @ 93.000
2005 Infiniti FX45 : 15.020 @ 90.750
Dr.2K, Engine: 4.5 V8, Tires: Yokohama Advan ST
2003 Infiniti FX45 AWD: 15.045 @ 93.750
2004 Infiniti FX45 : 15.140 @ 92.080
2007 Pontiac G6 GTP Convertible: 15.710 @ 89.020
NA, Engine: V6 Iron Block Aluminum Heads,