This item has been shown 1124 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
DC SPORTS ROUND PERFORMANCE STAINLESS STEEL SLANT TIP UNIVERSAL EXHAUST MUFFLER
- DC Sports Stainless Steel Muffler W/ Slant Cut Tip
- Muffler fits 2-1/2" inlet x 3-1/2" outlet x 17-1/4" long
- 100% stainless steel mirror polish finish
- Increase horsepower
- Reduce back pressure
- Item can be used on most models
- Compatibility chart is for reference only, please refer measurement on picture for fitment detail
- Quantity: 1 PC
- 100% Brand New
Domestic (48 Continental States)
Canada (Custom duties, taxes & brokerage fees not included)
Alaska / Hwawii / Puerto Rico / Guam / Virgina Island
PO Box / APO / FPO
International (Custom duties, taxes & brokerage fees not included)
*Please select the "Shipping and Payments" tab in the listing for shipping costs.
- Payments must be received within 7 days from the date of purchase or an non-paying buyer alert will be filed
- California sales tax is imposed on all California buyers
- Item will be shipped only after all payments is paid in full and cleared
- We can only ship to PayPal confirmed shipping address
- Please inspect all merchandiseupon receipt.Do not sign for package delivered with obvious damage.
- Buyer must contact us to obtain a return approval (RMA is required for all returns) within14 days after item is received. Once a RMA number is issued, products must be returned within30 days of delivery.
- The RMA number must be prominently displayed on or near the shipping label of the box.
- No returns will be accepted, for any reason, without a valid RMA number on the shipping label of the box.
- No returns will be accepted, for any reason, for products returned after the Return Policy period.
- Product(s) must be returned in brand new condition and in the original manufacturer's packaging.
- No returns will be accepted, for any reason, if any item included that is not in its original condition, is installed, is modified/altered, is used, or is missing parts.
- Product(s) returned will be subject to a 15% restocking fee and no refund on the original shipping cost, if any. (Unless the merchandise is damaged or defective).
- For product(s) returned claiming as defective will be tested by our RMA Department. The 15% restocking fee policy will be appliedif there are no problems detected during testing.
- The buyer is responsible for reship shipping costs if the package isreturned due to insufficient address and/or unable to deliver; otherwise, willbe subject to a 15% restocking fee. Please confirm your shipping address before purchase.
- The buyer is responsible for return shipping costs. And also the outbound shipping costs, if returned for exchange.
- Well refund your method of payment or replace your item within a week after we received the original item.
- Delivery time is 5-10 business days for orders shipped throughout the States depending on your location. Business days do not include weekends (Saturday and Sunday) or Holidays. Orders shipped to an APO/FPO/International address do take longer to be delivered.
- A shipping notification (with tracking number) will be emailed to you upon shipment.
- For international customers: Custom duties, taxes & brokerage fees are not included in the item price or the shipping charges. These fees may be charged upon delivery and is the buyers responsibility. Please contact your local customs office for more information prior to offerding/buying.
- For defective/damage products: Please send us an email with pictures demonstrating your claim within14 days after item is received.
- Our hours are 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. PST from Monday thru Friday. All orders placed after 2:00 p.m. PST or during the weekends/Holidays will not be processed until the following business day.
- Professional installation is recommended. Buyer assumes all risk on installation and usage.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1986 Chevrolet Chevette : 8.990 @ 149.450
Carl Randall, Engine: 406SBC, Tires: Mickeys 10.5 X 15
1976 Chevrolet Chevette : 9.860 @ 136.500
Mark Sullens, Engine: 355 Chevy, Tires: 14x32 Mickey Thompson, Hoosier fronts
2005 Buell Firebolt xb12r: 9.944 @ 132.910
Brad Croneberger, Engine: 74 ci,
2005 Buell Firebolt XB12S: 10.222 @ 130.200
Stefan Graff, Engine: M-Tek, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: MT MCR2
1970 Chevrolet Chevette : 10.295 @ 130.460
Chris Druyor, Engine: 540cid Chevrolet, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: Mickey Thompson ET street 28x12.5
2001 Buell Firebolt XB: 10.400 @ 128.560
2008 Buell Firebolt XB12R: 11.948 @ 113.207
Mike Sumaya III,
1983 Chevrolet Chevette Scooter: 11.990 @ 114.000
carl miller, Engine: 4.1 buick v6, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: bf goodrich drag radials
2007 Buell Firebolt xb12r: 12.096 @ 112.950
2005 Morgan Aero 8 : 13.012 @ 108.810
1999 Mercedes-Benz S320 S320 Nitrous: 14.670 @ 95.130
Nate Rector, Engine: 3.2 L dohc, Tires: dunlop
1999 Mercedes-Benz S320 : 15.167 @ 90.770
Nathan Rector, Engine: 3.2,
1999 Mercedes-Benz S320 : 16.160 @ 82.150
2005 Ford Freestyle : 16.800 @ 85.100
1999 Mercedes-Benz S320 s: 16.867 @ 83.240
1999 Mercedes-Benz S320 small wheel base: 17.527 @ 79.620