This item has been shown 20 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
DCSportsHeaders (Exhaust Manifold)
Vehicle(s):2003-2006 ToyotaMatrixXR 2WD-NOTE: Excludes Header (4-2-1 /1 piece)
Part Number: THC4405
DC Sports 4-2-1 one-piece header systems delivers incredible low- to mid-range power gains, while improving ground clearance and reducing weight by eliminating the middle flanges. Our 4-2-1 one-piece headers are much lighter than stock systems and are on average two-pounds lighter than our two-piece systems. We dyno test them against the competition, and spend the extra time in R&D to ensure the best fitment for your vehicle.
DC Sports header systems are precision bent on our CNC mandrel benders using data acquired from our non-contact digitizing scanner. Our flanges are CNC machined, we machine-grind the flange mating surface to ensure a leak-free seal and use a robotic welder to attach the flange to the header pipes. Our state-of-the-art manufacturing process ensures superior quality and a perfect fit with every header system we make.
DC Sports 4-2-1 one-piece headers are available in 304-stainless steel, and in mild steel with a proprietary temperature- and corrosion-resistant ceramic coating. Once our mild-steel systems are completed in manufacturing, they are subjected to a thermal degrease and a preliminary sandblast to prepare the header's surface for coating adhesion. Every ceramic-coated system is hand-painted to ensure an even application of coating. After verifying the proper thickness of the coating, the header is cured for proper bonding of the ceramic coating and then fine-blasted for a high-luster finish.
- Dyno tuned and tested against the competition for maximum performance
- One-piece design reduces weight by eliminating middle flanges
- Unique merge collector design improves ground clearance
- 50-state legal or pending legality
- CAD-rendered, drag-inspired 4-2-1 design emphasizes low and mid-range power for street/strip applications
- Available in 100% 304 brushed or polished stainless steel (including flanges), or mild steel with ceramic coating
- CNC mandrel bends with robotically-welded fittings deliver perfect fit
- Equal length primary piping ensures optimum tuning of systems for more power across rpm range
- Comprehensive installation instructions, all necessary hardware and decals included.
UPS Ground:Calculated (Lower 48 / AK/HI/PR : Calculated Shipping Rates
- We will only ship to Confirmed PayPal Address and Verified International Accounts
- All orders are processed immediately upon clearance of payment.
- Please allow 1-2 days for order processing and 1-7 days for shipping transit
- International buyers are responsible for all customs and duty fees.
- All damages must notify us within 3 business days and claimed with Shipping Courier Company(UPS or USPS) immediately.
- All CA residents are subjected to an additional 9.250% sales tax
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2004 Toyota Matrix XRS: 12.920 @ 108.970
bottlefed, Engine: 2zzge,
2003 Toyota Matrix XRS: 14.304 @ 97.190
2ndMATRIXisXRS, Engine: 2zzge,
1994 Honda XR XR650L: 14.570 @ 87.900
2003 Toyota Matrix XRT: 14.600 @ 94.000
Nick, Engine: 1.8L, Turbos: T28R Tires: Dunlop SP Super Sport Race
2003 Toyota Matrix XRS: 14.705 @ 97.650
daneo3, Engine: 2zzge, Tires: Kuhmo 712 Supras @ 25psi
2003 Toyota Matrix XRS: 14.900 @ 96.000
Joey Bigner, Engine: 2ZZ-GE, Tires: Talon 968
2003 Toyota Matrix XR: 15.083 @ 90.140
ragecyr, Engine: 1zzfe, Tires: Yokohama
2003 Toyota Matrix XRS: 15.141 @ 95.400
Mike, Engine: 1.8L VVTL-i, Tires: Goodyear RSA 205/55/16
2003 Toyota Matrix Xrs: 15.160 @ 92.940
Matrix_X_R_S, Engine: 1.8, Tires: Stock
2004 Toyota Matrix XRS: 15.200 @ 92.000
Eduardo PR, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: Street Regulars
2005 Toyota Matrix XRS: 15.280 @ 91.530
S.F., Engine: stock, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: Falken fk452 225/40/18
2003 Toyota Matrix XRS: 15.291 @ 91.230
Robert Tracey, Engine: 2zz-ge, Tires: Kumho MX
2004 Toyota Matrix XRS: 15.428 @ 91.920
Andrew Bell, Engine: 2zzge,
2004 Toyota Matrix XRS: 15.479 @ 91.650
thebarber, Tires: bfg scorcher t/a
2004 Toyota Matrix XRS: 15.512 @ 91.780
Andrew Bell, Engine: 2zzge, Supercharger: - Turbos: - Tires: stock potenzas
2004 Toyota Matrix XR supercharged: 15.655 @ 87.570
Daniel Mastrup, Engine: 1zzfe, Supercharger: TRD
2003 Toyota Matrix XRS: 15.700 @ 89.540
Sebas, Engine: 2zz-ge,
2003 Toyota Matrix XrS: 15.754 @ 92.960
Morris, Engine: 2zz-GE, Tires: Michelin Pilot exalto a/s
2005 Toyota Matrix XR: 17.180 @ 79.520
Jeff, Engine: 1ZZ-FE 1.8L,