This item has been shown 1080 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
PREMIUM APP BRAND
- Exhaust Systems
- Dual Exhaust Systems
- Catalytic Converters
- Chassis Parts
- Brake Rotors + Drums
- Brake Pads
- CV Shafts
- Engine Mounts
- Wheel Hub Bearings
- Ignition Wires
- O2 Sensors
- Wheel Covers - Hub Caps
- Cabin Filters/Fuel Pumps
- Shocks and Struts
- Other Interior Accessories
- Thule / Exterior Accessories
- Fuel Injectors
- Portable Appliances
- Car Covers
- Floor Mats
- Universal Flex Pipe Tubes
- Timing Kits
- Water Pumps
- Deeza Premium Chassis
- Ignition / Sensors
- Advics Premium Brakes
- ATV Parts
- Fan Clutches
- Heater Cores
- Complete Spring Struts
Crown Victoria Town Grand Marquis Muffler DUAL Exhaust System With Resonators
SKU number: 15486
This is a brand newA/P - Walker BRAND OEM style replacementexhaust system for a
- 1998-2002 FORD CROWN VICTORIA 4.6L , With Dual Exhaust Including Police Package
- 1998-2002 MERCURY GRAND MARQUIS.4.6L, Dual System, Including Police Package
- 1998-2002 LINCOLN TOWN CAR 4.6L , 4.6L With Standard Wheel Base, will not fit extended models
(You canalsouse this toConvert Your Single Exhaust to DUAL EXHAUST)
Cat Back System Includes
- 1x 94002H pipe
- 1x 700314muffler
- 1x 700315muffler
- 1x 64769-1 1st sectiontail pipe with resonator
- 1x 64769-2 2nd section tail pipe with resonator
- 1x 64768-1 1st sectiontail pipe with resonator
- 1x 64768-2 2nd section tail pipe with resonator
- 4x 31336 gaskets
- 2xmc200hd clamps
- 2x55260 connectors
NOTE: tail pipe shipped in 2 parts
5 YEAR WARRANTY
Shipping and Delivery|top
- We will attempt to ship your item within 2-3 BUSINESS DAYS after payment has been received.
- Exhaust system orders may take an additional day for processing due to the complexity of the parts.
- We do not ship to any destinations that are not specified in our listings. We ship to the continental
48 states; we do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, The Virgin Islands, or Puerto Rico.
- Please note on some items delivery time may be longer than expected because of back orders,
if you are in a rush please consult us first to make sure it is in stock
- Winning buyer must make arrangement for payment within three days, if payment is not made
within 7 days unpaid item reminder will be filed.
- Acceptable forms of payment are Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and PAYPAL is preferred.
- The following terms apply if you are returning something that was not shipped to
you in error or showed up defective
- A 20% restock fee applies to all returns.
- NO returns will be accepted after 30 days.
- If an exception is made and a return is accepted after 30 Days there will be a 40% restocking fee.
- Merchandise MUST be in new condition.
- All freight must be pre-paid by the customer.
- Shipping in non-refundable - Items with free shipping will becharged theactual shipping cost
- Part must be new, uninstalled, in original box.
- The warranty for your item should be stated in the product description.
- For any warranty claims, please send Message - providing proof of purchase and
a brief explanation of defect.
- We will then send warranty procedure and details.
- Warranty items will be replaced with the same or equivalent items. Refunds will not be given
in a warranty circumstance.
in titles & description
About this product
- Shipping and Delivery
- Return Policy
Visit my store
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1991 Toyota Cynos : 12.252 @ 112.500
Raymore Smith, Engine: 5E, Turbos: TD05
2000 Mercedes-Benz CLK320 : 14.880 @ 94.850
2004 Mercedes-Benz CLK320 Cabriolet: 15.300 @ 91.900
1997 Saturn SL1 : 15.910 @ 88.330
Scott W. Thomas, Engine: 1.9 SOHC, Tires: Yokohama
1999 Saturn SL1 : 16.476 @ 82.730
justin, Engine: stock 1.9 sohc,
1995 Saturn SL1 : 16.584 @ 83.000
Ben, Engine: Rebuilt, Bored 0.020, Tires: 205/55R15 Goodyear Eagle GTII
1999 Saturn SL1 : 16.813 @ 83.860
dm919, Engine: 1.9L SOHC, Tires: BFG Comp T/A 195-60/14
2002 Saturn SL1 : 16.945 @ 80.390
Tony, Engine: 1.9 sohc, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 185/65/15
2001 Saturn SL1 Automatic: 17.961 @ 75.770
randy johnson, Engine: 1.9 SOHC, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: stock
1996 Plymouth Grand Voyager : 18.366 @ 75.000
Steven Pankretic, Engine: V6 3.0L,
2001 Saturn SL1 : 18.412 @ 75.010