This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Crimestopper Remote Start Kit for Ford F250 F350 99-06
Click Thumbnails to Enlarge
This kit is compatible with the following vehicles:
- Ford F-250/350 Pickups 1999-2006
Need a remote start for a different vehicle?Enter your vehicle year, make & model in the search bar below to pull up a list of remote starters compatible with your vehicle. (e.g. 2004 Honda Civic)
This package is a complete remote starter w/ keyless entry kit for your Ford F250 F350 99-06. The kit features the Crimestopper RS3 Remote Start w/ Keyless Entry , the and complete instructions for both. We also include a vehicle-specific wiring chart that shows the color and location of all the wires in the car you'll need to connect to. *Just include the year of your car with your checkout info and we'll send the chart for that specific year.
How detailed are the instructions?
Very. The remote start and interface module both come with installation manuals, but we've prepared a special step-by-step installation sheet that walks you through the entire installation.
What other parts will I need?
None. The kit comes with all the components you will need. The only things you'll need to provide basic supplies like electrical tape.
How long will it take?
A pro installer can do this in a couple of hours. Your results may vary!
Crimestopper RS3 Features:
- Remote Keyless Entry (Controls Power Door Locks)*
- Up to 3000' operating range!
- Extended Range On-Glass Antenna System
- 5 On-Board Relays for Easy Installation
- Selectable Engine Speed Sensing, Tach or "Smart" Tachless Operation
- Programmable Run Time of 12 to 48 Minutes
- 2-Vehicle Operation with extended range antenna (requires a remote a Crimestopper RS3 remote start system installed in each vehicle)
- Built in timer - can start vehicle every 4 hours on cold nights
- Anti-Grind/Starter Disable. Prevents Accidental Key Grinding and Provides the Security of an Immobilizer Controlled through the Remote Keyless Entry*
- Factory Alarm Disarm. Disable Factory Alarm before Remote Starting and when Unlocking with Keyless Entry
- Factory Alarm Re-Arm. Re-Arms Factory Alarm after Aborted or Timed Out Remote Start
- Gas or Diesel Engine Operation
- Idle-Down Mode Takes Over Operation when Key is Removed for Convenience or Turbo Cool Down
- Infinity Run Mode. Provides Endless Run Time through Idle Down
- Hood Open Safety Circuit. The Unit will not Remote Start if Hood is Open or Ajar
- Three Remote Start Attempts
- Transferable Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Includes two 433MHZ Anti Code-Grabbing remote transmitters with sliding protective covers
Important Info: If you have bought this item from us and need technical assistance, please call us at (520) 572-2220 (Monday-Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm Arizona Time).
MyPushcart - The Remote Start Experts!
We've been selling remote starts since they were first introduced into the market back in the late 80's. That was a lot of remote starts ago!
We have the resources, knowledge and experience to make sure your remote start purchase and installation go a smoothly as possible.
With most vehicles now equipped with factory antitheft systems, it's important to make sure you have everything you need before you start your installation - otherwise the it simply won't work. We stock bypass modules, door lock adapters, relay modules and data adapters by the thousands. We have all the parts you need. We also provide you with detailed wiring information for your car and USA-based tech support for all the products we sell.
A word about our remote start packages....
We checked other seller's remote start packages and were shocked and disappointed by what we found. In almost every case, the "Remote Start for Chrysler" was the same as the "Remote Start for Ford", which was the same as the "Remote Start for Chevy". As if putting "Chrysler" in the title of the ad makes it remote start for Chrysler. Did they include the bypass that is required for the installation? No. Did they include any relays, door lock adapters or any other parts that are required for the installation? No, not those either.
When we sell a "Complete Remote Start Kit" for any vehicle, you can be assured it's complete and it's for that vehicle. If the car needs a bypass, it's included with the kit. Needs a relay or door lock adapter? It will be included too.
Another word...about the brands we carry...
We sell only name brand, first quality remote starts. They are not the cheapest remote starts you'll find on , but if cheap was all were looking for, you probably wouldn't have read this far. Because we support every sale and every customer, we need to sell products that work! We need to sell products from reputable manufacturers that offer real tech support and have things like replacement remote fobs readily available. Between our two main brands (Crimestopper and Omega Research) we have a combined 40 years of business partnership.
Buy with confidence!
Once this product has been installed or has had installation attempted it is INELIGIBLE FOR RETURN/REFUND.
If you experience difficulty installing this item, call (520) 572-2220 for tech support. Should the item prove to be defective, we will replace it but it cannot be returned for a refund.
For returns, defective products exchanges or refunds, buyer must contact seller within 7 days of receipt of the product. A Return Authorization Number is required. Shipping costs to return items to us for exchange or refund are the sole responsibility of the buyer. For defective exchanges (within 7 days of delivery), we pay to ship the replaced item to buyers within the US. On international orders, the buyer pays for shipping both ways. For warranty service/exchange (more than 7 days after delivery)or for international exchanges, the buyer pays for shipping both ways.
For all returns, there is 15% restocking fee. Return must be new and in the original packaging including everything that shipped. Partial return may lead to partial refund. 15% restocking fee does not apply to defective product exchanges. Shipping and Handling fees are not refundable.
Automotive electronics such as alarms, remote starts, keyless entries and compressors which have been installed (or attempted to do so) may not be returned for refunds. We will exchange any unit which is found to be defective. Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs
- We will attempt to ship your item within 1 business day after payment has been received.
- For all items with free shipping, we may use any of the following carriers at our option: Fedex, Fedex Smartpost, USPS Parcel Post, USPS Priority Mail, USPS First Class Mail. For international shipments we use USPS or Fedex International. We do NOT use Fedex Ground for shipments to Canada.
- Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc. on items being shipped from a foreign country. These fees are the sole responsibility of the buyer.
- This item is not eligible for pickup.
- Items shipped outside the Continental US may be subject to additional shipping charges. Please email for a shipping quote prior to purchase
- Items shipped internationally are shipped USPS International Priority Mail or Fedex International Economy AT OUR DISCRETION. Fedex International Economy does not charge brokerage fees – international buyers will pay the same duties/taxes as USPS shipments. We do not use Fedex Ground for international shipments.
- If an international item does not meet size restrictions, it will be shipped Air Parcel Post.
- Your tracking number will be emailed to you once we've processed the shipment. Sometimes these notifications are identified as Spam by email programs. If you have not received your tracking number within one business day of your purchase, please check your Spam or Junk E-mail folder.
Remote Starters & Alarms – The remote starters & alarms we offer all carry a limited lifetime warranty through the manufacturer. Physical damage or damage due to improper installation will void the manufacturers warranty. Within the first year you can contact us for warranty issues. The product must be returned to us at the customers expense in order for us to perform warranty service. After the first year, warranty issues must be handled directly through the manufacturer. The manufacturer will require a receipt from the original purchase. Product specific warranty information will be included with the product packaging.
Linear Actuators – Linear actuator carry a No DOA warranty. Each actuator is QC tested before it leaves our facility. If you receive a defective actuator, you must contact us within 14 days of receipt. Actuators that are damaged due to improper installation, overloading or running over the duty cycle will not be covered under warranty.
All Other Items – All other items carry a 1 year limited warranty either through MyPushcart or the products manufacturer. The product is warranted to the end user, when properly installed and under normal conditions of use, to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of one year from the provided date of purchase, to the original purchaser of the product. This warranty does not cover abuse, operation in a manner inconsistent with the products design, or damage resulting from exposure to the elements. If the defect is considered under warranty, MyPushcart will, at its option, repair or replace the product free of charge to the original purchaser. MyPushcart is not liable for any installation charges, loss or damage of any kind incurred in the replacement, repair of any warranted product.
Product Comparision Table