This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Corsa 14202 Pro-Series Side Exit Twin Exhaust System
GMC Yukon Denali 2007-2010, Cadillac Escalade 2007-2010, Chevrolet Tahoe 2007-2010
Sport Polished Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System by Corsa®, Single Side Exit with 4" Twin Pro-Series Side Swept Tips. The patented Reflective Sound Cancellation (RSC) technology provides a unique combination of Robust and Bold Performance Sound on acceleration, and No-Drone Comfort when touring. These mirror-shine polished stainless steel performance exhausts outlasts all competitors, sounding and looking good all the way.
DESCRIPTION & FEATURES
- Cat-Back System fits 6.2L Models
- Straight-through 3", nonrestrictive system design maximizes airflow, improving performance and fuel economy.
- Flow bench tested average of 58% gain in exhaust flow vs. stock
- CORSA's Patented RSC™ Technology allows us to acoustically style the sound of your truck to give you the true voice of performance without the annoying drone while cruising
- Single side exit includes twin 4" Pro-Series Side Swept Stainless Tips
- All components, even clamps and hangers, of the system are constructed of premium grade, 304 Stainless Steel to ensure the look and sound of your CORSA system that won't change over the life of your vehicle
- Proudly designed, engineered and manufactured in Berea, OH, USA
- Quickly enjoy the CORSA sound with an easy bolt-on installation. No welding needed and all hardware and detailed, full-color instructions are included
- 50-State emissions legal
- Limited LIFETIME warranty for as long as you own your vehicle
- We Care! If for any reason you feel we did not fulfill your order expectations, please contact us immediately. Our goal is 100% satisfaction and we always do our best to fix a problem if given the chance!
- We work diligently to accurately and honestly describe all of our items, so there are no surprises when you receive your item.
- Please contact us with any additional questions or for any additional picture requests (please include your e-mail address for picture requests)
- We DO NOT end sales early. If the item does not have a Buy It Now; please do not Ask. If you would like the item, please feel free to place your best offer.
- Returns Accepted Within 14 Days After Item is Delivered.
- The Item Condition Must Be Unused and In Original Packaging Intact and Same Condition As It Was Sold.
- All Returns Will Be Reviewed and Tested Before Approval of the Exchange within 14 Days of Receipt.
- The Buyer is Responsible For Payment of Shipping and Handling Fees.
- We ship within 5 business days of receiving confirmed payment.
- We use UPS or Spee-Dee Delivery for our domestic shipping, and USPS or best method for International shipping and provide tracking on most shipments. Canadian Customers we use UPS or USPS.
- Items may have an additional minimal surcharge (depending on size & weight) for HI, AK, PR.
- We use UPS and Spee-Dee for most orders. We are unable to guarantee a specific carrier. We do not offer to ship using a customer's shipping account or allow othercouriers to pick up at our location, we are under a shipping contract and must use our shipping providers, we apologize for any inconvenience.
- Local pickup is available at our warehouse, but there is a $10.00 service and handling charge for small items and a $40.00 or more service and handling charge for large items (varies depending on size and weight). We must collect 7.125% MN state tax on all local pick ups.
- We WILL NOT Falsify International Shipping Documents. DO NOT ASK
- Phone Numbers are Required for all international shipments, Items will not be shipped until a contact phone number for customs has been provided.
- It is the International buyers/Buyers responsibility to pay all Duty, Brokerage and Taxes on any items won and shipped internationally. This is NOT included in the shipping costs.
response On a weekly basis, we go through our response and leave response for those who have left response for us. This policy ensures that everyone receives proper response and makes the process smooth and trouble free for both parties. If you are happy with your transaction, please let us know by leaving positive response and we will be glad to reciprocate when we update our response.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1984 Opel Corsa C 20 LET: 10.000 @ 133.000
Mario Thalheim, Engine: C20let, Supercharger: - Turbos: KKK 29/26 Tires: M&H Drag
1997 Opel Corsa B: 10.706 @ 133.750
Luc Lucchesi, Engine: Opel 20XE, Turbos: T3/T4 Tires: M&H Racemaster 24.5x8.5x15
1998 Opel Corsa B: 11.800 @ 121.000
Serban, Engine: C20LET, Turbos: Precision Turbo 5857 Billet Tires: MH 24,5/8,5-15
2007 Cadillac Escalade Twin Turbo: 11.900 @ 117.600
Doug, Engine: 6.2, Turbos: Precision Ball Bearing 6262s Tires: Stock
1997 Opel Corsa : 12.410 @ 0.000
Herwin Rovero (YAKO), Engine: 1800cc, Tires: mickey thompson drag 22x8x13
2003 Chevrolet Tahoe LT: 12.503 @ 105.490
David Bryan, Engine: Stock 5.3, Supercharger: P-1SC Procharger
2004 GMC Yukon Denali: 12.540 @ 105.790
Jeff Sable, Engine: 6.0, Supercharger: Procharger D1-SC
1983 Opel Corsa A: 12.572 @ 117.000
Corsa2L16Valve, Engine: C20XE, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: toyo R888
2002 Vauxhall Corsa corsa c c20let: 12.673 @ 113.760
Ian milne, Engine: C20LET, Turbos: KKK28 Tires: TOYO PROXEY 888 SG
2001 GMC Yukon SLE 2wd: 12.707 @ 105.910
Colby, Engine: LS6 383ci, Supercharger: Magnuson MP122HH Tires: General UHP Grabber 275/55
2003 Cadillac Escalade : 12.880 @ 107.100
Rick LeBlanc, Engine: 6.0L, Turbos: Detroit Speedworks GM Truck Turbo Kit Tires: BFG G-Force T/A KDW
2004 GMC Yukon Denali Magna Supercharged: 13.217 @ 103.060
Dave, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: Magna Charger Turbos: None Tires: Falkon Ziex
1999 Opel Corsa Corsa B C20XE: 13.400 @ 105.000
Roysen Chetty, Engine: C20XE, Tires: m&h semi slicks
2002 Cadillac Escalade AWD LQ9 10.5/1 compression: 13.565 @ 99.310
John Spreitzer, Engine: 6.0 ls1-lq9, Supercharger: procharger p1sc Tires: 335/30/24
1997 GMC Yukon 4x4: 13.580 @ 98.710
Lee Hooton, Engine: 350, Supercharger: Vortech S-trim Tires: 35x12.5x15
2004 GMC Yukon Denali Procharger Supercharger: 13.722 @ 98.000
Jeff, Engine: 6.0, Supercharger: Procharger Tires: Falken
1992 Opel Corsa A: 13.913 @ 97.190
D. Jansen, Engine: c20xe, Supercharger: - Turbos: - Tires: Toyo R888
1994 Vauxhall Corsa GSi: 14.000 @ 92.000
baz, Engine: 1.6 16v, Tires: low profiles avon z3s
1994 Opel Corsa B GSI: 14.449 @ 97.280
Juul, Engine: 1998cc, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: Toyo R888
1996 Chevrolet Tahoe 4-door: 14.480 @ 93.000
D. Carter, Engine: 5.7 vortec, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: Drag radials